Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I got mine yesterday too. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Ditto I think. Haven't spun it yet!

Finally got around to using my bootleg code, since it expires soon I think. They seem a bit pointless. I don't really like downloads and I doubly don't really like lossy downloads and you can't use it for CDs. Also, since it's only $10 worth you have to pay extra if you want FLAC/HD FLAC. Oh well, it's not really why I'm a member anyway.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    ^ +1 on that. I still haven't used mine either. boots I want I want the cd. I might give mine away. Haven't decided yet.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    morello wrote:
    ^ +1 on that. I still haven't used mine either. boots I want I want the cd. I might give mine away. Haven't decided yet.

Yeah I didnt use mine last yr , guess had better use this yrs soon..
  • Options
    so where did that rumour start on the vineyard shows!?

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy miss the live gigs.

:(
    wah
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    it's starting to hurt my feelings that eddie is going around singing a cover my favourite non-PJ song.

CMON DUDE. come to NZ and play me some cat power.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702

Wozza J started the rumour about EV playing at a South Australian winery next March. It's in the Pearl Jammers Facebook group.

Exactly three years now since I last saw Pearl Jam live (25/11/09 - Brisbane).

• Options
    bazzer wrote:

Finally got around to using my bootleg code, since it expires soon I think. They seem a bit pointless. I don't really like downloads and I doubly don't really like lossy downloads and you can't use it for CDs. Also, since it's only $10 worth you have to pay extra if you want FLAC/HD FLAC. Oh well, it's not really why I'm a member anyway.

What did u download?
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

Wozza J started the rumour about EV playing at a South Australian winery next March. It's in the Pearl Jammers Facebook group.

Yeah was thinking tonight it was 3 yrs last night since we saw them. It was on Phoebe's b/day..
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

What did u download?
    Amsterdam II. Everyone was raving about it, so thought I may as well. Haven't listened yet!
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

What did u download?
    Amsterdam II. Everyone was raving about it, so thought I may as well. Haven't listened yet!

Oh yeah that was the one the 10c member did the setlist?
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Oh yeah that was the one the 10c member did the setlist?
    Yep.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    aus_suz wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Yeah was thinking tonight it was 3 yrs last night since we saw them. It was on Phoebe's b/day..

So it's three years since I saw you, Matt and Phoebe then. Time for another tour!! 8-)

Renewed my membership today and changed from Analog to Digital. No more Singles and DEEP magazines in the mail for me. Oh well .. :|
  • Options
    So us aussies can now order the vs/vitalogy SD Box Set for $100+$16 postage! Pretty sure when this first came out it was $160+$75 postage!!! Just ordered it :D
    Adelaide 7/3/98, Adelaide 16/02/03, Melbourne 18-19/02/03, Brisbane 10-11/11/06, Adelaide 21-22/11/06, Adelaide 17/11/06, Sydney 22/11/06, Brisbane 25/11/06, EV- Adelaide 27-28/03/11...
  • Options
    pearl_man wrote:
    So us aussies can now order the vs/vitalogy SD Box Set for $100+$16 postage! Pretty sure when this first came out it was $160+$75 postage!!! Just ordered it :D

Yeah I did it a few months ago and got $11 postage which was awesome, but it was $50 dearer, for a $100 thats an awesome deal because its sooooo nice to unpack... and its packaged very well to be mailed..
  • Options
    Anyone is Aus received their PJ20 dvd 3 disc set yet?
  • Options
    nope havnt got mine...

just in the store and vs/vitalogy super deluxe box set is only $6.38 to ship to NZ.... knew it was worth waiting for
  • Options
    jesus. if they can do it for that why the hell do they charge so much at full price? i paid less than the max, but still way more than i'd have liked!

oh well.
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    What are the chances of a tour in 2013?
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    PKNZ wrote:
    What are the chances of a tour in 2013?

Chance of 34.2609556%.

:)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    me want tour.
    me want now.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Aus Jammers...
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Merry Christmas Aus Jammers...

I am an Aus Jammer!

Merry Christmas to you too aus_suz!
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Happy New Year everybody :D

Fingers crossed that PJ come and visit Australia and NZ this year :)
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ament to that!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    Happy New Year everybody :D

Fingers crossed that PJ come and visit Australia and NZ this year :)

Yep! I will be back in Australia this year!
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    my friend made me this..

http://instagram.com/p/T93-J5tqAh/

hah. so funny. but how the hell does one explain it to other guests? :lol:
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    my friend made me this..

http://instagram.com/p/T93-J5tqAh/

hah. so funny. but how the hell does one explain it to other guests? :lol:

When they ask "What the ...?" or give you a bewildered look, just shrug and say "What?" and walk away.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    it is nearly life sized. it's so funny i nearly wet myself laughing when she walked into my house with it.
    then as they were leaving her son waved goodbye to uncle eddie.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    it is nearly life sized. it's so funny i nearly wet myself laughing when she walked into my house with it.
    then as they were leaving her son waved goodbye to uncle eddie.

I love it.
    I am going to make a Stoney one :)
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson