Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    he's ok but i prefer his rowdier songs and found him a little boring at times when he was supporting pearl jam. i'm guessing that an all acoustic show might just make me sleepy
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    PKNZ wrote:
    Ben Harper anyone?
    Yep, probably. That's gonna be a busy week!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    PKNZ wrote:
    Ben Harper anyone?

Was just about to post on here asking. Yep. Got two tickets to see him in Brisbane on November 9. 8-)
  • Options
    going to go see west of memphis tonight at the film festival. damien echols is going to be there with peter jackson to introduce it.

ker-razy.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    doompony wrote:
    going to go see west of memphis tonight at the film festival. damien echols is going to be there with peter jackson to introduce it.

ker-razy.

I just watched the trailer for the new documentary and it looks interesting doompony. I was following this case before I knew of Ed's involvement after watching the Paradise Lost documentary a number of years ago on the crime channel.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    inteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeense.

watching the movie. looking over. seeing damien's face in the flesh in the same room. so fucking weird.

i got misty eyed when they got to the part where damien and lorri walked out of the court house because eddie was talking over that part and he got all emotional too. naww.

great movie. plus they did a question/answer session afterwards. damien seemed a little spooked by it to begin with but warmed up to the crowd after a while.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Thanks for sharing that doompony, it must have been bizarre watching the film with Damien there.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    inteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeense.

watching the movie. looking over. seeing damien's face in the flesh in the same room. so fucking weird.

i got misty eyed when they got to the part where damien and lorri walked out of the court house because eddie was talking over that part and he got all emotional too. naww.

great movie. plus they did a question/answer session afterwards. damien seemed a little spooked by it to begin with but warmed up to the crowd after a while.
    Were they doing that up here too? It played last night, I should've gone, not sure why I didn't.
  • Options
    yeah they did.. joe went. you should have gone! FOOL!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    FOOL!!!

I would have gone just to see Peter Jackson....ahhhh that man is awesome.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    Think it's time for a tour.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    PKNZ wrote:
    Think it's time for a tour.
    Agrees...
  • Options
    fucking oath. this time 3 years ago we were all so excited.
  • Options
    i am seeing matchbox twenty in November

i wonder if i'll get banned for that comment...

probably worse than posting Shane Watson's ass.
    wah
  • Options
    my analoguey whatnot was renewed 3 months ago and i still haven't seen whatever the special gift is.
  • Options
    they said my gift was sent when my thingee renewed. odd that it never turned up. but they've resent another.
  • Options
    I renewed my analogue sub July, and have received nothing by post. Even my multi CD and goods order in June didn't arrive (except for vault CD), so has been re-sent, allegedly. Methinks they either have 'tea leaves', or they know not what they do. Am just about over it
  • Options
    I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago. Shipped on the 6th, arrived yesterday! Shipping seems pretty fast these days.
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    edited September 2012
    bazzer wrote:
    I ordered some stuff a couple of weeks ago. Shipped on the 6th, arrived yesterday! Shipping seems pretty fast these days.

Yeah things seems to take about 3-4 weeks.. shipping is so much cheaper. Especially the V's Vitalogy deluxe boxset that was $75 at one stage now its $11.35 for shipping.. such a bargain..

Anyone that missed the PJ20 Dvd/Blu ray with the extra content they are back in the goods section with
    different packaging...

edit $11,35 postage to Australia
    Post edited by aus_suz on
  • Options
    that's a lot cheaper too isn't it?
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    Think it was $70, now it's $40.
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    Think it was $70, now it's $40.

The shipping was $70 now its $11.35 to Australia.
    The price of the boxset is $150
  • Options
    Anyone that didnt get the PJ20 dvd Ltd ed its now been re packaged and is in the goods section..
  • Options
    Anyone get their 2011 single yet?
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    Hmmmm, I've always wanted to go to Chile 8-)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    bazzer wrote:
    Not yet. I see they're arriving in Australia though so hopefully not long.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:

nup. waiting. here. like a stone.
  • Options
    Got mine last week, was packaged well deep and single together in sturdy mailer.
  • Options
    Got mine 2 weeks ago, great condition...also great magazine..loved it :D
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    mine showed up today!