*** Boston I Fanviews 5/24 Here ***

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imspinnin wrote:
    get the fuck out...:eek:
    NO. YOU GET THE F OUT!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,840
    SENROCK! wrote:
    NO. YOU GET THE F OUT!!!!! :D

your boy mccready was goin crazy last night. the behind the head solo on even flow was nice, along with the rockin out on the speaker with the crowd on alive. that alive was amazin last night!!!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Poncier wrote:
    I saw them after the show at the 7/11 across the street. I was amused.(at them not by them) Especially at the guy in the Akers jersey.

I didn't know which was worse

wearing a kickers jersey (besides AV of course)

or wearing the jersey of a QB who chokes under pressure... literally

guess you don't have much choice in philly... i'd probably sport a mike mamula shirt if i was an eagles fan... or maybe randall c
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    SENROCK! OMG!!! YOU ARE HERE IN boStone? OMG!! YAYAYAY!! :D:D i just sent you a PM call me!

ok PORchDWELLER! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM such A FUCkING FLAKE! Tim just came by and was like hey did you see porchdweller?? im like OMG! WAIT WaIT wAIT! DiD HE HAVE ON A RED ShIRT hes all YEAH!!! OMG!!! ITS CoMING BACK TO ME NOW!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH :embarssed: Holy fuck. im such a doof. We are on the 5th floor. *tears* im so sorry! wait wait we will meet up with you guys again today for a um better intro? lol. :(

Pearl Jam set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy , Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease , Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

1st encore: Forever Young, Masters Of War, Crazy Mary, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

ok you guys opening with RELeASE? fuckkkkkkkk! I lost it!!! some of you know my dad died in Feb and fucking assssss!! going to pj shows was not radar! thanks to a bunch of fans on here ive been to a bunch of AWESOME shows and have a few more planned for the west coast.. hheheehe thanks you guys! FUCK! My daddy is like THATS MY GIRL! FUCKING ROCKin out AND DOIng what shE wANts! YES!!

Lbc, ANIMAL? omg!!!! Green disease? HOly fucking shit!

OMG DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D was it me or did Alive reach a new level?

ok the second encore? MY aSS IS KICkeD. i think we limped back to the hotel like wtf just happened? hahahahah..

oh and to the guy with the STONE shirt on that wanted to exchange the pic & T ? what-eva... :rolleyes:
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Kaddikat wrote:
    SENROCK! OMG!!! YOU ARE HERE IN boStone? OMG!! YAYAYAY!! :D:D i just sent you a PM call me!

ok PORchDWELLER! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM such A FUCkING FLAKE! Tim just came by and was like hey did you see porchdweller?? im like OMG! WAIT WaIT wAIT! DiD HE HAVE ON A RED ShIRT hes all YEAH!!! OMG!!! ITS CoMING BACK TO ME NOW!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH :embarssed: Holy fuck. im such a doof. We are on the 5th floor. *tears* im so sorry! wait wait we will meet up with you guys again today for a um better intro? lol. :(

Pearl Jam set list: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy , Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease , Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rocking In The Free World

ok you guys opening with RELeASE? fuckkkkkkkk! I lost it!!! some of you know my dad died in Feb and fucking assssss!! going to pj shows was not radar! thanks to a bunch of fans on here ive been to a bunch of AWESOME shows and have a few more planned for the west coast.. hheheehe thanks you guys! FUCK! My daddy is like THATS MY GIRL! FUCKING ROCKin out AND DOIng what shE wANts! YES!!

Lbc, ANIMAL? omg!!!! Green disease? HOly fucking shit!

OMG DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D was it me or did Alive reach a new level?

ok the second encore? MY aSS IS KICkeD. i think we limped back to the hotel like wtf just happened? hahahahah..

oh and to the guy with the STONE shirt on that wanted to exchange the pic & T ? what-eva... :rolleyes:

Hey sista'....
    You are soooo funny, you type just like you talk.:D
    I'm the gal with the Given To Fly shirt...remember...what's your friend's user name on here? All I remember was vedhead??? woahhhh...last night rocked sooo damn hard...tonight will be even better!!!
    Hope I run into you again, or should I say spin into you...your a riot!!!:D
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    imspinnin wrote:
    Okay can I just yell out for my own pleasure...
    "they played SAD in Boston, I got to see SAD live"
    *sigh*:o
    I now think I'm ready for round two:D

Ed even sang the "CHA!" part..

THAT ROCKED!..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I don't usually enjoy Jeremy and Crazy Mary too much, but last night I was really into it.

Red Mosquito and LBC back to back was the highlight for me.

The 2nd encore... blew us all up!
  • Options
    PlaLEashPlaLEash Posts: 75
    Woohoo vedhead...Glad to see you made it to boston alright......What an amazing show...thats all...simply amazing...sat in zone 2, was a little dissappointed when i got the tix but turned out to be great seats....going to have to change my screenname to playdleash after tonights show....gonna be another barn burner....plaleash = monkeypimpdonkey = oh yeah baby counting the minutes....i hate poster hogs (bitches)...See ya tonight.....
    imspinnin wrote:
    Hey sista'....
    You are soooo funny, you type just like you talk.:D
    I'm the gal with the Given To Fly shirt...remember...what's your friend's user name on here? All I remember was vedhead??? woahhhh...last night rocked sooo damn hard...tonight will be even better!!!
    Hope I run into you again, or should I say spin into you...your a riot!!!:D
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    imspinnin!!!! It's me!!! *screams* :D Ok we were seriously eyeballin that shirt as soon as we got to our seats. LOVE IT! haah. Awesome to meet you chick. :D I love how you kept coming over to sing/rock out for a bit too. haha. HELL YEs!!!

@!# And that was just the beginning. RED MOSQUITO, SAD fuckin GREEEEEEEEEEEEN DISEASE!! YES!! YES! YES! DOWN! Awww. Loooove it! :D **Major hugs K** That 1st encore was absolutely gorgeous. What in the? Jaw was dropped. We were really apart of something soo, sooo special. And MOW floooored me (even more than usual!!). Love that added groove. HOly shit! BOSTONE??? Is this reeeeally happening!?!? We are sooo blessed. I'm really here??? WHAT A DREAM!!!!

PJ~~>NO YOU DID NOT PLAY RATS!:eek: Fuckin RATS!!!!!! AHHHH!!! Everyone around me staring like "ARE YOU MENTAL??" :eek: hahaha Ummm...ARE YOU??? Do you know where you are?? Do you have any idea whats happening right now?!?! AHHH!!! RATS!!!!!!! That 2nd encore was K..to the...O!!! DAAAMN PJ!!!!!!!! :eek: This is what DID IT! Knocked the fuck OUT! These guys are on FIYAH! Unreal. This band is UNREAL!! THe energy in '06 is out of this world. THey are having soooo much fun up there and beatin ass like never before!!! THE 90'S AND THEN SOME!!! Loook at our boys!! Ahhhh! All of them..just, wow! I cannot get over this.They are OUT TO KILL in '06..in every fuckin way! :D I loooove it.

Ok wait, but the STONEY LOOOVE??? Whaaat? *slaps self* I still cant believe!! Apparently a few guys made a bunch of bright orange STONE shirts, the font taken from his pick. They were taking donations for them before the show I guess! I wish I fuckin knew! All I know is that I brought my bright orange STONE sign that's always with me...and then me and K get to our seats (STONES SIDE! WOOOO) and see someone with a STONE shirt!? Saaay whaaa? I was just in awe and could not stop smiling. Then 2nd encore Jeff comes out wearing the shirt!! AHHHH!! Full on freak out!! :D Then DTE...ED PUTS ON A STONE SHIRT TOO!!! :eek: I got my bright orange STONE sign up in the air. OMG...MAAAAAD STONEY LOVE IN BOSTONE!! ALL AROUND!!! :D IS THIS REAL???? Ed changes it to "ADMIRE STONE!" AHHHHH!!!!!!! So much loooove. An ass load of Stoney chants too!! :D Ahh! (((IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE))) Thank you BOSTONE! FAAAAWAAHK!

ALIVE was indeed taken to another level K. You are dead on with that shit. Non-stop chills. How long was that? JESUS! We were sooooooo loud. And Fuckin Up!? Clappin for daaays. Ed's jaw = on the floor. All smiles. SO many smiles everywhere. :D

YES...someone else said it, fuckin JEFF & MIKEY paticakes. haha. Awww! SO MUCH LOVE!!!! Jeff running in circles....major KaddiK love. LOOK OVER HERE...FISTS THE AIR! WOOoooo! Stoney? *waves* YAY!!! But what was that face? ahah. To each other, to us...us to each other, us to them....back and forth, rounnd and round. SO MUCH FUCKIN LOVE!!!!

Another night? :eek: Reeeeally? In BOSTONE!? WHat's gonna happen to us?? I have a feeling last night was just a "warm uP" compared to what tonight has in store. OMG..THAT was a warm up??You guys!?!? *squeals* Get ready? LEASH??? AHHH! I never stopped believing!! NEVER! THIS COULD BE THE SHOW!! :eek: Deeeep??:eek: BRING IT! OMG what is gonna happen?!?!?
    PARACHUTES!?>? AHHHH!!!

OUT...TO...KILL!!!

I still cannot believe this happened! "CELEBRATION BITCHES" <~~ haahhaah
    oooh shit, speaking of bitches...STONE'S BITCH shirts in the house. HEEELL YEAH

Oooh and yeah, Backstreet lover you guys RUUUULE! I wish I coulda caught the opener. DOH! But fuckin TREMOR CHRIST!! Daaamn.A-MAZING. Oooh no, the dancing dude! hahah. Too fuckin much. THE BEST TIMES! This is just the beginning.

A double dose of PJ heaven!?! This is unreal! *deep breathes* I still can't believe I'm here. I still can't believe last night happened. Oooh my GOD! WHAAAAHT THA FAWAHK?!!

NIGHT 2... LETS DO THIS!!! :D AHHH!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    YEEEEEEEAH!!! Heeeey PlaLEash. :D It's SOOOO fuckin on tonight!!! :eek:

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    releaseNYreleaseNY In my private universe Posts: 153
    my friend mick's photos. she managed to get some of the most classic moments. the patty-cake being my own particular favorite.

http://www.popgraphics.net/placedate/
    you paid to get in, you're free to leave.
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    releaseNY wrote:
    my friend mick's photos. she managed to get some of the most classic moments. the patty-cake being my own particular favorite.

pattycake was funny

eddie is giving mccready a shout out and looking to his right to find mike

but mike was on the left side playing pattycake
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    Abner11Abner11 Posts: 67
    Great patty-cake picture. I was trying desparately to get one, but my camera's battery was sucking major wind at that point.
    10/96 Hartford, 9/98 Hartford, 7/03 Mansfield I, 9/04 Boston I, 5/06 Boston I (Best crowd to date)
  • Options
    releaseNY wrote:

Awwww!!!! *warm fuzzies* PJ MAN LOVE AT ITS FUCKIN FINEST! *squeals* YAY! CAPTURED!AWww thanks SO much for posting this. :D:):D KaddiK and I can't stop screaming. What a shot. Love, Love, Loooove it.

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Oh shit, the kick ass KW pics are up the pearljam.com now. :D SHe got a shot of BOOOOOOOOM chuggin. hahah. Fuck yeah! There are way too many amazing moments to mention. I totally forget to mention CRAZY MARY .....Eddie going up to BOOOOOM and him chuggin.haha! YES!! Such an awesome moment. :D There was a LOT of BOOOOOM love in the house too. :D

Wait...we really have another night of this????? :eek:!!!!!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    Not much to add that hasn't been said... amazing crowd, great energy etc..

Just a quick story about after the show. My wife and I stopped by the Green Dragon after the show and sat next to a group that just got out of the show. This dude is grumbling after the show to the bartender and basically said...

"The entire show was the new stuff.. that sucked. I wanted them to hear them play TEN and they didn't do any of it." My wife and I laughed as we counted off the Ten songs in our head.. um, opened with Release, Even Flow, Jeremy, Why Go, killer version of Alive. We saw Albany also and felt like they did more new stuff at that show.. so this guy would have been bumming there!

The sad thing is the guy didn't seem drunk.. I could almost forgive him had he been plastered. I have a feeling that anything this guy didn't recognize he chalked up to the new album.. Sad, Forever Young, Masters of War, Green Disease etc...

Moral of the story.. can't please everyone
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
  • Options
    ~

My Morning Jacket set list: (can anyone help out with this info?)

This thread is reserved for the lucky fans that were there.

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Early set list from: theskyiscrape.com, blackredyellow.com

Set list source: tenclub.net and you.

~
    Thought this was a really great show, raraties on night 1 like Red Mosquito, Rats, Masters of war,Forever YOUNG??!!! LBC,Whipping,Down, Ok I have seen PJ since 1992 and most of the New England shows, but I have to say that the venue formerly known as the Fleet Center has LOUSY sound. I was there for the 2 VFC shows and these two, both times good seats on the floor, but something about the sound, wasn;t as loud, clear as other venues. Maybe it is just me??
  • Options
    LAST_DJLAST_DJ Posts: 1
    The circuitous ringing notes of “Release” begin and the reflective and subdued Vedder baritone greets the showers of escalating cheers that sound like the rush of water cascading down a tidal wave... Louder and louder as it approaches.. If you have never been in the darkness of a crowd of 17,000 music fanatics on the verge of tasting their musical wine you need to put this on your list . "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.. I'll hold the pain.. Release Me!" escalates Eddie Vedder. By this point the white noise of 17,000 sounds like 25,000 as the lighting grows on the band giving the crowd their first glimpse of their subculture spokesmen. The build of "Severed Hand" smashes into the racous frenzy, scraping and complex chordal rhythms, and thundering drums that is Pearl Jam in 2006. Their most recent release simply entitled "Pearl Jam" hit stores May 2nd of this year to solid reviews in the rock community. A more visceral return to their foundations laid with their first release "Ten" in 1991. The album is more polished with studio creative accessorizing, but maintains the power and mastery of their original chordal arrangements juxtaposed with the rhythmic workings of Stone Gossard and the incendiary Mike McCready on guitar. Eddie Vedder has presented a timely framework of songs reflective of the geopolitical situation that the U.S. finds itself in. The song titles from the release that appeared in last night's set speak for themselves. "World Wide Suicide", "Severed Hand", "A Life Wasted ", "Unemployable", "Comatose", "Down", "Gone". In case you missed the last 15 years Pearl Jam has been a voice reflecting on the lunacy of politics and the downtrodden throughout their strong career. Their respect for the blue collar and their desires for humanity to find peace are shown by their ground breaking fan club "Ten Club" , their distribution channels of their artistic endeavors and seats at their shows.. To Pearl Jam it is simple.. Don't play with those in the business that drink the money of fanaticism like blood for vampires. Your seats go to your most senior fan club members.. If you've been in the fan club longer.. you get better seats. What could be more refreshing in the days of pre-sales on pre-sales sold to the most weathly who will not even enjoy the show as they sip their wine and wonder why the people behind them are such lunatics. (Reference Tom Petty's "The Last DJ" album for an almost cinematic set of songs detailing this modern tragedy that's replaced the "m" in ticketmaster with a "b" and some "ard"ent creativity at the end for anyone under 50).

Highlights of the pounding live set included the piercing performances of "Animal", "Red Mosquito", "Even Flow" and the an anthem of the those with traumatic home lives "Why Go"(Home). This band provides catharsis for the underprivileged and challenged club. Their frustrations once locked deep within flowing out into the group engagement of live rock performance at its best. Visually you could barely keep up with who was flying where in the air, which side the guitarists were moving to and their interaction with the fans. The band mentioning and greeting the fans behind the stage, as Matt Cameron smashed explosively with flawless creative fills on the drums. This crowd was one of the best I've seen stretching their vocal chords to their limits with unrelenting enthusiasm singing word for word with each song. Vedder commented that he thought this was the best crowd of the tour, "Honest Truth" he remarked obviously struck by their enthusiasm and devotion. The stunning encores began with at least 10,000 fans clapping together to greet the musicians back on the stage. Stools were placed on the stage and Eddie Vedder on a telecaster guitar and Jeff Ament on a stand up bass commemorated Bob Dylan's 65th Birthday with a respect soaked and optimism filled rendition of "Forever Young" . Vedder commentating that technically that makes Dylan of retirement age but "Thankfully, I don't think that's going to happen". The traveling troubadour would have himself been truly touched. "Masters of War" fell right in suit with the peaceful protest tone and questioning tribute to Dylan. The band then joined in for a beautiful rendition of "Crazy Mary" with Boom Gaspar soaking the crowd with an emotionally expressive Hammond B3 solo. The second encore was a punk powerhouse of "Spin The Black Circle", "Do The Evolution", "Whipping", "Rats" and ending with the Neil Young rock anthem "Rocking In The Free World".

Mike Rathbun is a free-lance music writer and burgeoning recording engineer. He can be reached at rathbun_michael@yahoo.com
  • Options
    TremormanTremorman Posts: 382
    My highlight was that absolute sledgehammer of a second encore set. I mean could they have played a heavier closing set? Whipping, DTE Comatose. RITFW, Black Circle, Rats? Maybe if they threw Lukin in there. It was incredible, people at work yesterday asked me how the show was and they had to repeat themselves like five times before I actually understood what they said. Amazing show, I would rank it second out of my six shows with number one being Mansfield III.
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    Tremorman wrote:
    My highlight was that absolute sledgehammer of a second encore set. I mean could they have played a heavier closing set? Whipping, DTE Comatose. RITFW, Black Circle, Rats? Maybe if they threw Lukin in there. It was incredible, people at work yesterday asked me how the show was and they had to repeat themselves like five times before I actually understood what they said. Amazing show, I would rank it second out of my six shows with number one being Mansfield III.

I totally agree with you. Whiping was incredible. That last set was heavy, Stone was tearing it up on "Rats". I've been to approximately a dozen shows on three continents, If i was to rate them I've got Mansfield-7.11.03 on the throne...but Wednesday evening was #2 in my book.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,256
    All right, I guess I should learn how to download this stuff, and put it on a CD, eh? Boston 1 and Boston 2 2006 will be my first foray into this bootleg business. Oh la la I'm joining the 21st century ;)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    well, i too dont really have much to add except echoeing (sp?) another comment on the people in the balcony. unfortunately, i got stuck up there due to the fact that i really couldnt afford the extra 20 bucks to stay in the tenclub (i'm having to cut corners wherever i can to save for school). my friend and i were in 301, second to last row...at least we could see everything, including when eddie sat behind the stage during Evenflow, that was pretty cool to see. the people around us did in fact suck...most of them left early and just stood there, or sat. at least they werent like the people in front of me at boston 1 of '04 (i was in that green section), who did the hitler arm-raise move during Alive, and made fun of everyone pumping their fists; that definitely pissed me off. my friend and i were completely into it this time, however, and had one of the best times of our lives (it was her first show, my third). some people behind us were pretty into it too, but it was saddening to see the general lack of energy people had. i longed to be down on the floor, but oh well, i still had an amazing time. i still cant believe they played Sad and Rats...fuckin-a righteous.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Great show. Rats, Gone, Sad and Red Mosquito were my favorites.
    I did feel that the 2 Dylan songs took away from the flow of the show.
    I would much rather hear more Pearl Jam originals.
    Hard to complain about anything else.
  • Options
    VacateVacate Posts: 57
    i know the MMJ setlist if you still need it
    www.myspace.com/vacate3
  • Options
    jdelinjdelin Posts: 189

NY 9/29/96; NJ 9/8/98; NY 9/10/98; NY 8/24/00; Mansfield 7/2/03; Mansfield 7/11/03; Boston 9/28/04 (VFC); Post-Letterman, NY 5/4/06; Boston 5/24/06; Boston 5/25/06; Mansfield 6/28/08; Mansfield 6/30/08; Boston 5/17/10; Dublin 6/22/10; Alpine Valley 9/3/11; Alpine Valley 9/4/11; Worcester 10/15/13; Worcester 10/16/13; Brooklyn 10/18/13; Philadelphia 4/29/16; Boston 8/5/16; Boston 8/7/16, Seattle 8/8/18, Seattle 8/10/18, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18

Mike Watt featuring EV, NY 4/27/95; Three Fish w/JA, NY 7/11/96; Three Fish w/JA, NY 6/11/99; EV Solo, Boston 8/1/08, Tres Mts. w/JA & MM, Boston 3/27/11; EV Solo, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    I was listening to the boot I don't seem to find that part where Ed mentions South America... anyone?
    Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    jdelin wrote:

Where were your seats? Look close to where I was... (Loge 22, Row 5).
    10/96 Hartford, 9/98 Hartford, 7/03 Mansfield I, 9/04 Boston I, 5/06 Boston I (Best crowd to date)
  • Options
    kerrang wrote:
    I was listening to the boot I don't seem to find that part where Ed mentions South America... anyone?

It's toward the end of RITFW.
  • Options
    kerrangkerrang Chile Posts: 434
    Abner11 wrote:
    It's toward the end of RITFW.

Santiago, Chile (November 22, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 23, 2005)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Sao Paulo, Brasil (March 31, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (April 06, 2013)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago, Chile (March 16, 2018)
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (March 21, 2018)
  • Options
    jdelinjdelin Posts: 189
    Abner11 wrote:
    Where were your seats? Look close to where I was... (Loge 22, Row 5).

I was in loge 22 row 7!

NY 9/29/96; NJ 9/8/98; NY 9/10/98; NY 8/24/00; Mansfield 7/2/03; Mansfield 7/11/03; Boston 9/28/04 (VFC); Post-Letterman, NY 5/4/06; Boston 5/24/06; Boston 5/25/06; Mansfield 6/28/08; Mansfield 6/30/08; Boston 5/17/10; Dublin 6/22/10; Alpine Valley 9/3/11; Alpine Valley 9/4/11; Worcester 10/15/13; Worcester 10/16/13; Brooklyn 10/18/13; Philadelphia 4/29/16; Boston 8/5/16; Boston 8/7/16, Seattle 8/8/18, Seattle 8/10/18, Boston 9/2/18, Boston 9/4/18

Mike Watt featuring EV, NY 4/27/95; Three Fish w/JA, NY 7/11/96; Three Fish w/JA, NY 6/11/99; EV Solo, Boston 8/1/08, Tres Mts. w/JA & MM, Boston 3/27/11; EV Solo, Boston 6/16/11