Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Vault #11 wishes? one month to go!

12930313234

Comments

  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 137,620
    My Answer is always the same  MSG 98 NIGHT 2

    i dont see the poin to release shows after 2000 that we have in offical bootlegs release..unless is wrigley 13,london canada  13,
    PJ 20 or europe 2007 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,920
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,920
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
  • a 96 show please. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 25,711
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 210
    With the 30th anniversary of Ten, how about the Philly Ten show. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 15,279
    Vault > Vinyl
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 34,442
    PJ20
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,097
    edited October 6
    With the 30th anniversary of Ten, how about the Philly Ten show. 
    Well, I mean it is 25 years since No Code... so why not by that logic a 1996 show? 

    :)
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,920
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,097
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    I would imagine Wembley.

    BUT LET ME STATE FOR THE LAST TIME - IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT COPENHAGEN 2007 HAD THE BEST LONG ROAD OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • GibsonGibson TorontoPosts: 2,055
    edited October 6
    Any of the Italy '06 shows would be just fine with me.

    I know there is a DVD, but it's just not the same as a single full show.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2

  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin TorontoPosts: 1,629
    Gibson said:
    Any of the Italy '06 shows would be just fine with me.

    I know there is a DVD, but it's just not the same as a single full show.
    Those shows recently became available through the PJ shop and nugs so they are available. On vinyl is a different situation, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

    10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,097
    edited October 6
    Gibson said:
    Any of the Italy '06 shows would be just fine with me.

    I know there is a DVD, but it's just not the same as a single full show.
    Those shows recently became available through the PJ shop and nugs so they are available. On vinyl is a different situation, lol.
    Is the 2006 London Astoria show available? That is otherwise a prime contender for this kind of thing.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin TorontoPosts: 1,629
    Gibson said:
    Any of the Italy '06 shows would be just fine with me.

    I know there is a DVD, but it's just not the same as a single full show.
    Those shows recently became available through the PJ shop and nugs so they are available. On vinyl is a different situation, lol.
    Is the 2006 London Astoria show available? That is otherwise a prime contender for this kind of thing.
    Just took a quick look on nugs and the Astoria show didn’t seem to be there, therefore, as you said, Vault-worthy, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

    10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 ArizonaPosts: 530
    Toledo 2004 or PJ20 please
  • PB11041PB11041 EarthPosts: 2,494
    My Answer is always the same  MSG 98 NIGHT 2

    i dont see the poin to release shows after 2000 that we have in offical bootlegs release..unless is wrigley 13,london canada  13,
    PJ 20 or europe 2007 
    Not happening unless they are going to mix the straigh FOH board with an audience tape to great some better dynamics.  Brett Eliason has confirmed there is no multi track tape for 9.11.1998
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 25,711
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,097
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
    Couldn't you be a bud enough to listen to the Copenhagen 2007 version also :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 25,711
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
    Couldn't you be a bud enough to listen to the Copenhagen 2007 version also :(
    Ok ok.  I ll check that one out too!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,920
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
    Couldn't you be a bud enough to listen to the Copenhagen 2007 version also :(
     =)
     
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 15,279
    PJ20
    Wrigley 2013


    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    3 more days till the 10th of the month!

    Will they take vinyl pre orders for Atlanta '94 Vault vinyl?

    Or will they take preorders for Vault 12?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 24,097
    Will they have fixed it so it's smooth for European fans?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 15,129
    surforia said:
    This show should be the next vault (from five horizons);

    03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago, IL [140m]
    attendance: 2,500
    support act: The Frogs and Magic Slim and the MGs
    set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
    enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
    enc 2: Angel
    notes: Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.

    That looks awesome. I love the setlist. I'd love an official version of a pre-Vitalogy-release Spin the Black Circle. And any show where Yellow Ledbetter is just another song rather than a closer is good fun. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now.

    Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 69,083
    No Vault vinyl pre order today. :(
  • Wonder if this is even going to happen, or if they are counting the Atlanta release as the vault release for 2021. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • surforiasurforia SoCalPosts: 336
    surforia said:
    This show should be the next vault (from five horizons);

    03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago, IL [140m]
    attendance: 2,500
    support act: The Frogs and Magic Slim and the MGs
    set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
    enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
    enc 2: Angel
    notes: Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.

    That looks awesome. I love the setlist. I'd love an official version of a pre-Vitalogy-release Spin the Black Circle. And any show where Yellow Ledbetter is just another song rather than a closer is good fun. 
    I think that was just the 4th time YL was ever played.
    9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 8/18/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 4/28/03, 6/22/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/2/04, 10/5/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/28/06, 6/20/08, 6/25/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/22/16, 9/26/21, 10/1/21, 10/2/21
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 25,711
    Wonder if this is even going to happen, or if they are counting the Atlanta release as the vault release for 2021. 
    That would be really weak if true.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Wonder if this is even going to happen, or if they are counting the Atlanta release as the vault release for 2021. 
    That would be really weak if true.  
    Totally. Not sure if we have waited this late though, so to me that seems like trouble. 
    www.cluthelee.com
Sign In or Register to comment.