Vault #11 wishes? one month to go!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    My Answer is always the same  MSG 98 NIGHT 2

i dont see the poin to release shows after 2000 that we have in offical bootlegs release..unless is wrigley 13,london canada  13,
    PJ 20 or europe 2007 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,662
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why weren't the 2007 shows released?
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dont hold me to this, my memory isnt as hot as it once was, but Im sure there was something said about the quality or completeness of the recordings from the tour
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
  • a 96 show please. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I dont know if its just a part of the romanticism of my brain, and not being able to revisit it, but the long road version that opened that show was just plainly incredible.....
    Which show Paul?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • With the 30th anniversary of Ten, how about the Philly Ten show. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Vault > Vinyl

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJ20
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2021
    With the 30th anniversary of Ten, how about the Philly Ten show. 
    Well, I mean it is 25 years since No Code... so why not by that logic a 1996 show? 

:)
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
  • mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    I would imagine Wembley.

BUT LET ME STATE FOR THE LAST TIME - IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT COPENHAGEN 2007 HAD THE BEST LONG ROAD OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    edited October 2021
    Any of the Italy '06 shows would be just fine with me.

I know there is a DVD, but it's just not the same as a single full show.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    Gibson said:

Those shows recently became available through the PJ shop and nugs so they are available. On vinyl is a different situation, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2021
    Gibson said:

Those shows recently became available through the PJ shop and nugs so they are available. On vinyl is a different situation, lol.
    Is the 2006 London Astoria show available? That is otherwise a prime contender for this kind of thing.
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    Gibson said:

Is the 2006 London Astoria show available? That is otherwise a prime contender for this kind of thing.
    Just took a quick look on nugs and the Astoria show didn’t seem to be there, therefore, as you said, Vault-worthy, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    Toledo 2004 or PJ20 please
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    My Answer is always the same  MSG 98 NIGHT 2

i dont see the poin to release shows after 2000 that we have in offical bootlegs release..unless is wrigley 13,london canada  13,
    PJ 20 or europe 2007 
    Not happening unless they are going to mix the straigh FOH board with an audience tape to great some better dynamics.  Brett Eliason has confirmed there is no multi track tape for 9.11.1998
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
  • mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    I m definitely going to check out this version of my favorite song.   Thanks bud.  
    Couldn't you be a bud enough to listen to the Copenhagen 2007 version also :(
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
    Ok ok.  I ll check that one out too!
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which show Paul?
    Wembley 07 Mike
     =)

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    PJ20
    Wrigley 2013

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    3 more days till the 10th of the month!

Will they take vinyl pre orders for Atlanta '94 Vault vinyl?

Or will they take preorders for Vault 12?
  • Will they have fixed it so it's smooth for European fans?
  • surforia said:
    This show should be the next vault (from five horizons);

03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago, IL [140m]
    attendance: 2,500
    support act: The Frogs and Magic Slim and the MGs
    set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
    enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
    enc 2: Angel
    notes: Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.

That looks awesome. I love the setlist. I'd love an official version of a pre-Vitalogy-release Spin the Black Circle. And any show where Yellow Ledbetter is just another song rather than a closer is good fun. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    No Vault vinyl pre order today. :(
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Wonder if this is even going to happen, or if they are counting the Atlanta release as the vault release for 2021. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • surforiasurforia SoCal Posts: 346
    surforia said:
    This show should be the next vault (from five horizons);

03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago, IL [140m]
    attendance: 2,500
    support act: The Frogs and Magic Slim and the MGs
    set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
    enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
    enc 2: Angel
    notes: Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.

That looks awesome. I love the setlist. I'd love an official version of a pre-Vitalogy-release Spin the Black Circle. And any show where Yellow Ledbetter is just another song rather than a closer is good fun. 
    I think that was just the 4th time YL was ever played.
    9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 8/18/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 4/28/03, 6/22/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/2/04, 10/5/04, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/28/06, 6/20/08, 6/25/08, 10/27/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/22/16, 9/26/21, 10/1/21, 10/2/21, 5/3/22, 5/6/22
    Wonder if this is even going to happen, or if they are counting the Atlanta release as the vault release for 2021. 
    That would be really weak if true.  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mcgruff10 said:
    That would be really weak if true.  
    Totally. Not sure if we have waited this late though, so to me that seems like trouble. 
    www.cluthelee.com