Vault #11 wishes? one month to go!

Comments

• Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 618
    PB11041 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PB11041 said:

REGULAR BOOTLEG SERIES
    I guess I never downloaded this and can’t find the email it came in.  Is there a way to find it on the site?  
    if you are a tenclub member than I suppose it is possible that the download is still available in your account.  The free download was an MP3.  The loseless and hi-def versions are available to buy.

I’m a Tenclub member, I went to downloads and I don’t see it, strange.  
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    Bunting10 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PB11041 said:

REGULAR BOOTLEG SERIES
    I guess I never downloaded this and can’t find the email it came in.  Is there a way to find it on the site?  
    if you are a tenclub member than I suppose it is possible that the download is still available in your account.  The free download was an MP3.  The loseless and hi-def versions are available to buy.

It was December 2020, it was not likley to last forever.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PB11041 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PB11041 said:

REGULAR BOOTLEG SERIES

It was December 2020, it was not likley to last forever.
    Oh well.  It was a great show I listened to it a bunch back in the day.  Thanks for all the info!
  • Options
    Will PJ20 shows ever be released?  Double Vault?
  • Options
    06/12/03 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre: Bonner Springs (Kansas City), KS
    support act: Idlewild
    preset: Dead Man (Ed solo)
    set: Release, Breakerfall, Brain Of J., Get Right, Ghost, Immortality, Whipping, Not For You, Off He Goes, Help Help, 1/2 Full, MFC, You Are, Better Man, Save You
    enc 1: Go, Corduroy, Glorified G, Even Flow, Alive
    enc 2: Fuckin' Up, Baba O'Riley
    notes: A lovely day turned to dark skies, lightning and a torrential downpour starting during Idlewild's set. During the set change, the first row of seats is flooded with water pouring from the upper sections. Mike comes out and tosses several shirts out to the crowd. The stage is mopped, equipment is covered and the band prepares to play as the downpour turns to steady rain and the lightning becomes less threatening. Opening with 'Release,' singing, "Oh, dear Dad, can you see us now? I am myself, like you somehow." (A large streak of lightning flashes across the sky). Ed says, "Hi, Dad." A rather powerful moment, helping fuel the rest of the "short, but sweet" set as the crowd sings the words in the rain. The setlist is rapid and somewhat different, seemingly constructed specifically for the circumstances, (such as 'Whipping': "Don't need a raincoat YOU'RE already wet!"). Not a lot of chat tonight with the show starting late. After 'Save You,' Ed brings the mic stand down on his monitor with great force and the stand and heavy, round base fly into the crowd, striking someone in the front row. Ed pays homage to the crowd in this totally uncovered venue for holding up and how it is turning out to be a "memorable evening." The first encore begins with a fiery 'Go' (which was to conclude the first set according to the written setlist). Ed moves to the front of the stage at various times, singing up into the rain. Mike climbs down to the front barrier during the 'Even Flow' solo, practically crawling into the crowd, then slipping on the wet stage and falling when returning. Ed speaks about stopping by to visit one of the West Memphis Three in Arkansas and how it makes you appreciate your freedoms and how you could lose them being in the wrong place at the wrong time. How it makes you appreciate open spaces and being able to gather together and have a great time and the "ability to stand in the rain all night." 'Baba' closes, with Ed removing his outer shirt and turning his back to the crowd, revealing his classic, worn Who shirt beneath.
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,176
    set: Release, Breakerfall, Brain Of J., Get Right, Ghost, Immortality, Whipping, Not For You, Off He Goes, Help Help, 1/2 Full, MFC, You Are, Better Man, Save You
    notes: A lovely day turned to dark skies, lightning and a torrential downpour starting during Idlewild's set. During the set change, the first row of seats is flooded with water pouring from the upper sections. Mike comes out and tosses several shirts out to the crowd. The stage is mopped, equipment is covered and the band prepares to play as the downpour turns to steady rain and the lightning becomes less threatening. Opening with 'Release,' singing, "Oh, dear Dad, can you see us now? I am myself, like you somehow." (A large streak of lightning flashes across the sky). Ed says, "Hi, Dad." A rather powerful moment, helping fuel the rest of the "short, but sweet" set as the crowd sings the words in the rain. The setlist is rapid and somewhat different, seemingly constructed specifically for the circumstances, (such as 'Whipping': "Don't need a raincoat YOU'RE already wet!"). Not a lot of chat tonight with the show starting late. After 'Save You,' Ed brings the mic stand down on his monitor with great force and the stand and heavy, round base fly into the crowd, striking someone in the front row. Ed pays homage to the crowd in this totally uncovered venue for holding up and how it is turning out to be a "memorable evening." The first encore begins with a fiery 'Go' (which was to conclude the first set according to the written setlist). Ed moves to the front of the stage at various times, singing up into the rain. Mike climbs down to the front barrier during the 'Even Flow' solo, practically crawling into the crowd, then slipping on the wet stage and falling when returning. Ed speaks about stopping by to visit one of the West Memphis Three in Arkansas and how it makes you appreciate your freedoms and how you could lose them being in the wrong place at the wrong time. How it makes you appreciate open spaces and being able to gather together and have a great time and the "ability to stand in the rain all night." 'Baba' closes, with Ed removing his outer shirt and turning his back to the crowd, revealing his classic, worn Who shirt beneath.

umm.. you can already get this in official soundboard quality?  Seeing as we only get 1 new vault a year, isn't a bit better to get stuff that's not been release yet?
  • Options
    I’d love to see Toledo 2004 for Vault #11, something that has not been officially released. 
    4/25/2003 - Cleveland: Gund Arena
    10/2/2004 - Toledo: Sports Arena
    5/20/2006 - Cleveland: Quicken Loans Arena
    5/22/2006 - Detroit: Palace of Auburn Hills
    6/23/2006 - Pittsburgh: Mellon Arena
    5/9/2010 - Cleveland: Quicken Loans Arena
    6/26/2011 - Detroit: The Fox Theatre (EV)
    #304xxx
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    Wrigley 2013
    Made in America
    Something from VFC 2004
    PJ20
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 924
    Wembley 2007
     Or anything from Europe 1996 bar berlin as we have that..

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767

March 29 1994

ST. PETERSBURG, FL

Bayfront Arena

ENCORE 2

1. Indifference

ENCORE 3

1. Throw Your Arms Around Me

THere is already a pretty killer audience version of this the whole show.  Arugably one of the best Pearl Jam audience tapes ever made.  Important to note they didn't actually play dirty frank it was just lyrics meshed into Porch.
      His eminence has yet to show. 
      http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
      http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

2. Options
      jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,225
      Toledo 2004 - or any other 2004 show that doesn't have official boots. I will ride this horse until it dies.
    3. Options
      RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
      Something new never released or
      Zurich 1992
      Atlanta 1994
      Salt Lake City 1995
      Berlin 1996
      Melbourne 1998
      Santa Barbara 2003
      Bridge School Compilation
      PJ20
    4. Options
      Zod said:

umm.. you can already get this in official soundboard quality?  Seeing as we only get 1 new vault a year, isn't a bit better to get stuff that's not been release yet?
      You mean like Atlanta 94, Berlin 96, Melbourne 98, Moline 14? More people need to hear that show. But I agree, something from 95 in Japan or 96 would be great.  
      Dallas 98
      Dallas 2000
      Kansas City 2000
      St. Louis 2000
      Memphis 2000
      OKC 2003
      Dallas 2003
      Kansas City 2003
      Little Rock 2003
      Cincinnati 2006
      Vegas 2006
      EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
      VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
      Berlin 2009
      Los Angeles 2009 x 4
      The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
      Los Angeles 2013 x 2
      Tulsa 2014
      EV Ohana 2016
      Ohana 2021 x 4
      Los Angeles 2022 x 2
    5. Options
      mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
      PJ20 would be amazing
      I LOVE MUSIC.
      www.cluthelee.com
      www.cluthe.com
    6. Options
      Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,950
      Zod said:

They need to do 1 Vault a year and then a Classic release so they can tap into officially released shows and press some of the best. 
    7. Options
      static111static111 Posts: 4,889
      VFC tour Neil Jam or the Grand Rapids stop
      Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    8. Options
      demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
      Red Rocks 95 please!
    9. Options
      ZodZod Posts: 10,176
      Zod said:

They need to do 1 Vault a year and then a Classic release so they can tap into officially released shows and press some of the best. 
      Sounds good to me.  I'd have no problems with buying two records per year.
    10. Options
      Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
      edited October 2022
      Charge $150 for a reissue of Benaroya Hall on black vinyl with a standard Vault cover art.

$85 of each sale ($150 minus cost of this year's vault) goes to YouthCare.

They'd make a fortune.
      Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    11. Options
      edited October 2022
      Charge $150 for a reissue of Benaroya Hall on black vinyl with a standard Vault cover art.

They'd make a fortune.

Great idea. Also set the pre order for one day only. 
      Post edited by demetrios on
    12. Options
      PJ20 vault!
      Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
    13. Options
      maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184

They'd make a fortune.
      I like this idea with whatever dollar amount  breakdown Ten Club decides 
    14. Options
      mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
      I'm okay with someone already available. Especially if its an unofficial release like Atlanta 94 or something.
      Some of those earlier releases aren't the best, so an official one would be good, even better on vinyl.
      Also seems like there aren't as many recordings as we though. Many are incomplete, have gaps, missing songs, etc. So I''m good with almost anything, as long as its a good show.
    15. Options
      PJ20 vault!

Wish they could release this on CD so they can release the 2021 CD Box Set already. 
    16. Options
      JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509

They'd make a fortune.
      I would be down for that.
    17. Options
      mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
      Does everyone still spin their vaults regularly?  I can’t remember the last time I spun one.  
      I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    18. Options
      Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
      mcgruff10 said:
      Does everyone still spin their vaults regularly?  I can’t remember the last time I spun one.  
      I have spun them all. I have spun Mt Baker Theater the most because of the heavy Binaural set list. And it sounds great IMO. 
    19. Options
      bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
      7-22-98 Seattle. Great show, plus it was my first show.
    20. Options
      JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
      mcgruff10 said:
      Pretty regularly, I listened to Moline last weekend.