Options

Pearl Jam Bellingham 5/10/2000 Vault Show #4 Vinyl PreSale. CD/Digital on sale now! Free Digital D!

Comments

• Options
    CC9172CC9172 northern new jersey Posts: 124

Nice to not have to scramble to get an order in. Now I'll just have to remember to put my order in.

The email on this did say LIMITED EDITION so that could mean its limited to the number who buy on the pre-sale or it could be a limited number like maybe 5,000. I wouldn't wait too long.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    PEARL JAM BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000 VAULT SHOW #4 CD AND DOWNLOADS

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=2696

$0.00
    DETAILS

CD AND DIGITAL FORMATS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEN VAULT VINYL IS RELEASED.

WE HOPE TO BEGIN SELLING CD'S AND DIGITAL DOWNLOADS IN DECEMBER 2014 OR JANUARY 2015.

VINYL IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER UNTIL 9/10/14.

Only $0.00? SWEET!!!! B-)
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,758
    jamesh2 said:

I just realized these are not shipping until the end of the year and i will be moving October 1st. Anyone know how to change a shipping address or do i need to email the 10 club?

From the confirmation E-mail:

PLEASE CHECK THE SHIPPING INFORMATION BELOW FOR ACCURACY AND CONTACT shipping@tenclub.net IMMEDIATELY WITH ANY ADDRESS UPDATES OR ORDER CHANGES.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Another 2000 show? I ve already got 72 shows from 2000 to listen too. How about something from 94 to 96?

I'm with ya
    Agree with both of you, as I stated earlier I would love to hear something we dont already have. So many of those 1994 and early 1995 shows are unavailable in even AUD recordings, let alone SBD. And again, the completion issue, as all of the Vault releases except for The Vic hav ebeen incomplete. Hopefully this one is complete as the SBD I have is.

Also, for those of you making your purchase based on the setlist, be warned that Hold On was not played and that posted setlist is incorrect. There was a tag to Daughter where Ed does repeat "hold on" (Tom Waits?) but it is not the song everyone knows off of LD.

Wow I never knew that. I remember listening to this show awhile ago and wasn't really like, "wow", this is amazing. The set list is blah unless you are a lover of binaural, which I m not.
    Nothing ever seems good enough for this bands fans
    Why would you say that? We already have 72 official bootlegs from 2000. What s wrong with being disappointed that vault #4 isn't a show from 94-98?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jamesh2jamesh2 Posts: 33

jamesh2 said:

I just realized these are not shipping until the end of the year and i will be moving October 1st. Anyone know how to change a shipping address or do i need to email the 10 club?

From the confirmation E-mail:

PLEASE CHECK THE SHIPPING INFORMATION BELOW FOR ACCURACY AND CONTACT shipping@tenclub.net IMMEDIATELY WITH ANY ADDRESS UPDATES OR ORDER CHANGES.
    Thanks, for some reason i have yet to get a confirmation email but it is showing on my order history so i am not too worried. i sent the ten club an email asking them to update it.

Thanks again
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

Why are people pre-ordering now? Deadline isn't for another month, save your money folks!

I may be reading it wrong, but doesn't it say this is limited and that "any remaining quantities will be made available to non-members after that time".

To me, that means it may sell out prior to September 10?

Or is this made to order and if they hit a certain number with 10C members they may just shut it down to non-members?
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

boyo79 said:

Why are people pre-ordering now? Deadline isn't for another month, save your money folks!

I may be reading it wrong, but doesn't it say this is limited and that "any remaining quantities will be made available to non-members after that time".

Or is this made to order and if they hit a certain number with 10C members they may just shut it down to non-members?
    It's made to order. You have til 10th September to get your order in.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I'm so excited for this!!! it will be my first Live PJ full setlist vinyl.

But this band is playing with my emotions...first the excitement of the fall tour, then the (what seems) the endless waiting for October to arrive.

Now the elation to have a live vinyl set from my favorite band...to the endless waiting for December to arrive.

Oh wait...it's summer time in Chicago, best time of the year!...I can play this waiting game. One day at a time and enjoy life. Who wants fall and winter to arrive early anyway?!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    JB128716 said:

Nami said:

JB128716 said:

What's a CD?

hello Jr... hehehe
    Jr?

My first PJ show was in 92. That was 22 years ago. Do you think I was 2 when I first saw them? LOL
    ok then.... obviously didnt catch on to my smartass comment to your cd joke.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    This seems like a cool tradition they are creating.... 1 new vinyl show per year= awesome

I'm sure they will release a 94, 96 show in the future

Patience my friends
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

Who wants fall and winter to arrive early anyway?!

I live in Austin, TX. I'm waiting for fall and winter like it's the last days on earth. 70's in the fall and 50's 60's in the winter. Best 9 months of the year except for half of June, July, August and half of Sept. I love this town.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,184
    edited August 2014

Lots of complaints when Benaroya vinyl was sold for $40.

Santos: Difference is that wasn't the shipping price. That was total WITH shipping and I was one of the lucky ones who got it that night ($35 for the set, $11 shipping). No complaints about shipping from me on that one.
    I still think $37.49 international shipping on this one is steep though. Esp since I will be getting if from Canada post in the end. I'd be ok with like $20ish shipping as I realize the weight adds more to the price of shipping and it's still almost $8 more than shipping within the US.

Post edited by ACCBootlegGoddess on
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

Why would you say that? We already have 72 official bootlegs from 2000. What s wrong with being disappointed that vault #4 isn't a show from 94-98?

Have you ever heard this show? You will not be disappointed man.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892

Have you ever heard this show? You will not be disappointed man.
    Heard it many times. :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    I guess we can thank 10C for the 4-5 month heads up on the CD/Digital download release date 8-}
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935
    $100 for this is just too rich for my blood.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

boyo79 said:

It's made to order. You have til 10th September to get your order in.

I believe your right, just strange that they would say "any" remaining quantities in that sentence. Makes it seems like there could be none availabel for non-members, which implies it could sell out. Or, they have a caop.

Any how, most people are ordering now because last time they didnt order right away, then forgot, and missed out. It's that simple.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    This is a great choice for Vault #4. :) Cannot wait to hear all.of Binaural live!!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    marjen said:

I did not have a record player when Vault 3 came out wish I could have gotten one :( But i jst got 4. Did they ever release one or two on vinyl? I had the vault 1 cd.

No, 1 and 2 aren't on vinyl.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    got mine!!
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Will wait till next month to order mine, but listening to my boot for the first time in a while...and I will gladly take this show on vinyl. :D
  • Options
    Shipping costs for vault 5 will be more than the costs of the vinyl.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    CROJAM95 said:

This seems like a cool tradition they are creating.... 1 new vinyl show per year= awesome

Patience my friends

1 show a year is indeed awesome. But it would of been sweeter if they offered a Vault vinyl release every quarter. I love that they are taking pre orders for a whole month but more new Pearl Jam vinyl a year, the better. Just one live Pearl Jam vinyl a year, makes you thirsty for more. With a band that has over a thousand kick ass live show's under their belts, you just wanna come back for more.
  • Options
    Got mine. I thought it was just $37 shipping to Australia cause we're the ass end of the world....

Still, I'll continue buying until the cost of shipping outweighs the cost of the product. Not looking forward to shipping for the next super deluxe set
    2003: Melbourne 1
    2006: Verona, Vienna, Zagreb, Melbourne 1-2-3, Adelaide 1-2
    2009: Melbourne
    2010: Belfast
    2012: Werchter
    2014: Melbourne, Adelaide, EV Melb 1-2
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    demetrios said:

CROJAM95 said:

Patience my friends

1 show a year is indeed awesome. But it would of been sweeter if they offered a Vault vinyl release every quarter. I love that they are taking pre orders for a whole month but more new Pearl Jam vinyl a year, the better. Just one live Pearl Jam vinyl a year, makes you thirsty for more. With a band that has over a thousand kick ass live show's under their belts, you just wanna come back for more.

Hey I'll take 1 a week and load up, and I'm sure more than 1 per year will eventually become the staple.

I'm excited about these vinyl releases and Crossing my fingers the pono experience will be great as well....it's a fun time
  • Options

Got mine. I thought it was just $37 shipping to Australia cause we're the ass end of the world....

Still, I'll continue buying until the cost of shipping outweighs the cost of the product. Not looking forward to shipping for the next super deluxe set

I live a four hour drive from 10c and I have to pay the same as people in Australia do for shipping. 8-}
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Third Man Records does a vault thingy every quarter...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options

Third Man Records does a vault thingy every quarter...

Yes.... i pay $280 a year for that.
    The Vault program with TMR is cool. But 10c actually makes cool stuff available more often than 4 times a year. Just not always old official bootlegs on vinyl.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I'm okay with the slow role out..... can't afford it if it where any faster.
    There's bond to be some other "must have" that I can't resist so for me the spacing makes it possible to buy. #:-S
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    I'm pretty excited for this especially since it's not one of the offical 72 shows released on CD in 2000. I've never heard this show before but posts above are very encouraging and wouldn't doubt PJ's selection. We'll get a Jack Irons one eventually.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO