Options

Ed's Autographed Baseball & Ernie Banks and Ed's autographed print . Closed!

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    The Ed / Ernie photo needs to be sold in the goods section. No need for autographs, the picture is cool enough
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

The Ed / Ernie photo needs to be sold in the goods section. No need for autographs, the picture is cool enough

Definitely!!
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

Absolutely. No autograph necessary, that photo is one of a kind and deserves to be sold. Would look exceptionally well framed up on the wall along with my 4 Wrigley posters.

Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    past few hours has been calm & quite. no change in price.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    The reserve price on that poster STILL hasn't been met...wonder what they are hoping to get for it???
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    derbydave said:

The reserve price on that poster STILL hasn't been met...wonder what they are hoping to get for it???

wow, $2500 isn't enough? Obviously Ed's signature on an iconic piece is going to carry value, I have no idea who the other dude is except some type of baseball legend....is there a big market in Ernie stuff?
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

derbydave said:

wow, $2500 isn't enough? Obviously Ed's signature on an iconic piece is going to carry value, I have no idea who the other dude is except some type of baseball legend....is there a big market in Ernie stuff?
    Ernie Banks probably signs more autographs than any other Hall of Famer. Great guy, but his autograph is not a significant value driver. Eddie's autograph is obviously much harder and has a big market, especially given the number of fakes. Add in the appeal of Wrigley, an amazing photo not available anywhere else and already framed, and you have a perfect storm. The Cubs obviously know that this piece should demand great value, especially if they keep it limited. I think someone will step up and put in a bid over $3K.
  • Options

pdalowsky said:

derbydave said:

Ernie Banks probably signs more autographs than any other Hall of Famer. Great guy, but his autograph is not a significant value driver. Eddie's autograph is obviously much harder and has a big market, especially given the number of fakes. Add in the appeal of Wrigley, an amazing photo not available anywhere else and already framed, and you have a perfect storm. The Cubs obviously know that this piece should demand great value, especially if they keep it limited. I think someone will step up and put in a bid over $3K.
    You think $3K will meet their RESERVE price though??
    It's gonna be interesting to see what they have this reserve price set at when it is met!!!
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    cohendcohend Posts: 27
    The picture is in the Deep Magazine for 2013...Deep 10
  • Options
    CACA Posts: 30
    derbydave said:

pdalowsky said:

derbydave said:

You think $3K will meet their RESERVE price though??
    It's gonna be interesting to see what they have this reserve price set at when it is met!!!
    The reserve price has been met and it's at $2,750 right now.
  • Options
    wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    demetrios said:

Definitely!!
    I would buy it in a heartbeat

2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    50 of us should all put up $100 for that Ernie/Eddie poster.
    Then we can treat it like the Stanley Cup.
    Everyone gets to own it for a week, then we pass it on to the next guy.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872

I couldn't agree more. Yes, the autos would be really sweet to have but I would be more than thrilled to just have that photo framed & on my wall!

They could put them up in the shop for around $30 so we could all get one if we want. Then maybe they could randomly insert 10 or so into the orders that are signed just so a few fans could score one that can't afford the $3K in the auction.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    cohend said:

The picture is in the Deep Magazine for 2013...Deep 10

It SURE is!!!
    Thanks for the heads up...I don't think I've even looked at the Deep Magazine for a few months now!!!
    All the pictures from Wrigley are INCREDIBLE...what a fun time we had in Chicago :)

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Sheesh!....the ball is now going for $1,500.......$200 was a bargain!
  • Options
    strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Add me to the list of people who want this as a poster. I am planning some sort of framed installation of all my Wrigley memorabilia and this would be a great addition!
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,895
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Sheesh!....the ball is now going for $1,500.......$200 was a bargain!

Wish I would have been able to buy an Ed ball before posting about it. Just couldn't swing it at that moment though.
    With what these balls are going for now, anybody need a Mike ball to go along with their Ed? Haha.
  • Options
    Got my ball delivered yesterday.......now to come up with a nice way to display it!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    edited August 2014
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Got my ball delivered yesterday.......now to come up with a nice way to display it!

Just take it to a sports memorabilia or hobby shop (or email one). If they don't do the display casing themselves, they'll certainly be able to tell you who does and what the usual options are. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I may try to somehow work it in my Mike McCready bobblehead/signed baseball display case.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258

PLEASE.....GREAT IDEA !!!!
    ajb
  • Options
    Both auctions ending this Sunday @ 9 PM EDT.

Ernie Banks and Eddie Vedder autographed Pearl Jam Concert Photo @ Current Bid: $3,500.00. http://atmlb.com/UITmPG

Eddie Vedder Autographed Baseball @ Current Bid: $1,500.00 http://atmlb.com/X6cCJ1
  • Options
    Less then 9 hours ...
  • Options
    alf7624alf7624 Posts: 102
    Wow, haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. I can't believe there were authentic Eddie Vedder Baseballs available for 200.00. I have been after one of these for 15 plus years at a all right price, and 200 is perfect. I have a Mike signed ball and a Jeff signed ball. Want to get single signed balls of whole band. Would also love to get another ball signed by whole band. Eddie sigs are nearly impossible now a days. He is always nice to the fans, but he just won't sign really much.

I collect celebrity signed baseballs and have many musician signed baseballs. I have a baseball signed by 6 Ramones - Joey, Johnny, Tommy, DeeDee, CJ & Marky all signed it in person.
    ===============================================================
    PJ Shows-
    2022-  Camden, NJ 9/14/22
    2021 - Asbury Park, NJ  - 9/18/21
    2018 - Boston 1 & 2 - 9/2/18 & 9/4/18
    2016 - Chicago 1 -8/20/16 // Boston 1&2- 8/5/16 & 8/7/16 // NYC 1- 5/1/16
    2015- NYC- 9/26/15
    2013- Brooklyn, NY 1&2- 10/18/13 & 10/19/13 // Chicago- 7/19/13
    2010- NYC- 5/20/10
    2009- Philly- 10/31/09
    2008- EV Solo Newark NJPAC- 8/7/08 // Mansfield- 6/28/08 // NYC- 6/24/08
    2006- E. Ruth, NJ 1 & 2- 6/1/06 & 6/3/06
    2003- NYC 1&2- 7/8/03 & 7/9/03 // Uniondale, NY- 4/30/03
    2000- Jones Beach 1&2- 8/23/00 & 8/24/00
    1998- NYC- 9/11/98 (2nd Row) // E. Ruth, NJ- 9/8/98 (First PJ show)
  • Options
    Less then 7 minutes left!!
  • Options
    Cubs Charities: Eddie Vedder Autographed Baseball Winning Bid: $1,800.00
  • Options
    Ok, that's weird. The poster just added more time? It's now ending in another 3 minutes.
  • Options
    Ok. What's going on?!? They are adding an addition time on the bid? Another 3 minutes? :/
  • Options
    Cubs Charities: Ernie Banks and Eddie Vedder autographed Pearl Jam Concert Photo Winning Bid: $5,035.00
  • Options
    DE483DE483 Posts: 428
    Closed. $5,035