Options

Malaysian Plane Possibly Shot Down?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    there is a video claming they have rebels talking that they admit they shot the airplane..
    some others said its fake..dont know what to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AWP8ClUL9Q
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Separatists would have least to gain. Ukraine most. Motive.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well they killed their cause if true.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Why does the media do the dance of the 'tards whenever Putin obviously lies? If they make comment on a Putin statement, they should phrase as "Reputed liar, Vladimir Putin states that ... yada, yada, yada.

He has been full of shit for years and no one calls him out.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Jason P said:

Why does the media do the dance of the 'tards whenever Putin obviously lies? If they make comment on a Putin statement, they should phrase as "Reputed liar, Vladimir Putin states that ... yada, yada, yada.

Maybe the President in his upcoming speech @ 11:30am he will call Putin out. If this has Russian hands all over it this situation could lead to some sort of war. Do we now want to go to war with Russia?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Again, this is a complicated weapon system that requires a co-ordinated effort by a trainned crew to operate. And it is not a weapon that is easily procured in the arms black market. It is either a weapon that was captured from Ukranian Forces or supplied by Russia. But, there is still the need to find a trainned crew to operate and fire it.
    It is within the realm of possibiliy that Russian Seperatists that were formerly in the Ukranian Armed Forces defected and took the weapon with them.
    In all cases, it is a scary proposition. We need to try to get to the truth. But, we all know that truth is the first casualty of war.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    80 children, 3 of them infants.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    What a fucked up world it really is , and no i don't wan't to hear" but there is so much good " ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    dankind said:

80 children, 3 of them infants.

Wow, terrible, what a shitty world we live in.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    Jason P said:

No one calls him out because he's enough of a motherfucker to do all kinds of crazy shit in response. Don't poke the angry tiger kind of thing.
    :-S
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

No one calls him out because he's enough of a motherfucker to do all kinds of crazy shit in response. Don't poke the angry tiger kind of thing.
    Well at least don't poke that said tiger till one has no choice and as a last resort. Therefore, I think that's why we see Obama playing it kool with this tricky situation.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Well at least don't poke that said tiger till one has no choice and as a last resort. Therefore, I think that's why we see Obama playing it kool with this tricky situation.

Peace
    Putin isn't an angry tiger... he is an egomaniac tiger that is fucking insane.
    And seriously... what are we supposed to do about this? Send in U.S. Troops? Does anyone other than Senator McCain and Dick Cheney want to go to war... with Russia?
    So, to all of the people like Rush and Hannity and Palin that say empty shit like, 'WE have to DO something!'... well, what the fuck do they mean? Give us some suggestions... other than 'Something'. Does that something involve U.S. Armed Forces getting in the mix? What?
    Let Russia wallow in their toxic Civil War with the Ukraine.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Peace
    Putin isn't an angry tiger... he is an egomaniac tiger that is fucking insane.
    And seriously... what are we supposed to do about this? Send in U.S. Troops? Does anyone other than Senator McCain and Dick Cheney want to go to war... with Russia?
    So, to all of the people like Rush and Hannity and Palin that say empty shit like, 'WE have to DO something!'... well, what the fuck do they mean? Give us some suggestions... other than 'Something'. Does that something involve U.S. Armed Forces getting in the mix? What?
    Let Russia wallow in their toxic Civil War with the Ukraine.
    Can you imagine if McCain & Palin were running this country, we would be in countless wars. However, with their suggestions we would show strength by let's say having troops on the ground. To them Obama shows weakness by being cautious, really though they just like to criticize him for every anything he does.

Peace

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    Europe needs to lead, they suffered most of the lives lost. They need to put the screws to Putin, not us. This is their backyard.

If this doesn't get their attention, nothing will.

They need to sober up, instead of being drunk on Putins oil

When Russia's economy gets worse, which it will with certain banking sanctions....we will see how popular he is in Moscow

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    CROJAM95 said:

Europe needs to lead, they suffered most of the lives lost. They need to put the screws to Putin, not us. This is their backyard.

When Russia's economy gets worse, which it will with certain banking sanctions....we will see how popular he is in Moscow

dont worry, they will ease off putins oil tit in the future as we pollute our water in america to extract dirty oil and gas that will be shipped around the world! I doubt we ever find out for sure who did this, the finger pointing will travel in circles for eternity!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

CROJAM95 said:

dont worry, they will ease off putins oil tit in the future as we pollute our water in america to extract dirty oil and gas that will be shipped around the world! I doubt we ever find out for sure who did this, the finger pointing will travel in circles for eternity!
    Putin can and will wait this out especially if those affected European nations do not step up and demand answers from him. However, as we already know from our business in Iraq oil & gas will rule the day in the end.

Peace

• Options
    edited July 2014
    g under p said:

rgambs said:

CROJAM95 said:

Putin can and will wait this out especially if those affected European nations do not step up and demand answers from him. However, as we already know from our business in Iraq oil & gas will rule the day in the end.

Peace
    Agree. Few dead won't be enough to hurt European money machine as US machine won't stop for few dead US soldiers. Humans have relatively low value course there are billions of us.
  • Options
    imagephoto imagejpg2_zpsc56033b4.jpg" />
    Inside of mobile missle launcher.Does it look like backwoods rebels without training could operate?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Inside of mobile missle launcher.Does it look like backwoods rebels without training could operate?

think you just press the green button, and then move that dial thingy next to the red lever.
    most of that other stuff is just for the air conditioning system.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options

rr165892 said:

think you just press the green button, and then move that dial thingy next to the red lever.
    most of that other stuff is just for the air conditioning system.
    No it's the interface for the flux capacitor
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    CROJAM95 said:

i agree. this is a european problem. we can't get involved in every conflict on the planet.

as far as mccain and palin and the right wing radio echo chamber, let them go fight. god knows they are not smart enough to come up with a viable solution on their own. a viable solution would require them to be flexible in their idealogy, and that is not possible. for them, it is easier to be a mindless drone calling for "something" to be done, while criticizing the people who actually have to make an important decision. politics 101.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    :(
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    My guess is that there were a few soviet-style "resignations" in the Kremlin and eastern Ukraine over the weekend.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited July 2014
    Has anyone read anything outside the mainstream on this? There is a lot of fishy shit about this madness.
    No one in this thread has mentioned Russia's claims that they tracked Ukrainian jets following the plane until 3 minutes before they lost contact? Or the allegations that putin's plane was supposed to be flying that route within minutes of the crash? Or Russia's satellite maps showing a Ukraine surface-air missile system in the area on July 14, and gone on the 17? Or the alleged recording between separatists and Russian military regarding the crash that was circulated having a time signature which implies it was made BEFORE the crash (Dimi did mention some people thought it was fake...if so, whoever made it had foreknowledge).
    I don't know wtf happened, and I know you guys don't trust Putin (who would, he's a politician)....but think about it. Would it benefit Putin at all to have a hand in this? If he did provide the missiles and personnel to the separatists, with the intent of blaming Ukraine, he would be forced to do something about it...it is not in his interest to escalate tensions with Ukraine. Russian statements regarding their 'evidence' against Ukraine, while direct, have had reconciliatory overtones. Contrast that with west's opportunistic push to further isolate Russia, then consider our recent installation of a puppet government, and the way our media is singing in unison in pointing the finger at Putin....I'm gonna reserve judgement on this. We should also remember that the US shot down an Iranian plane not so long ago, before we go beating war drums and calling for more support for our sanctions against Russia.
    So fucked up to think that whomever is responsible for this had the intent of framing the other side. I don't see how this could not be categorized as a 'false flag'. Nearly 300 lives lost in the interest of some sick fuck's PR campaign. As if good old fashioned terrorism isn't enough any more.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on