Options

Mystery posters in store now

Comments

• Options
    jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    If people want to throw their Poster Received, Zip Code and State in this form, we can run the numbers and see if there is a distribution pattern: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AsrZgtzNNJCk4Ms6-lKkmbv2abzL6Du66_GcyFi-Ydg/viewform?usp=send_form
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    Don't quote me on this, but it's possible all the UPS ground/UPS mail innovation shipping labels were sorted by zip code/postal code before being generated thereby making the process a little more streamlined once these poster tubes arrived at the sorting warehouse.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    jammerx said:

If people want to throw their Poster Received, Zip Code and State in this form, we can run the numbers and see if there is a distribution pattern: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AsrZgtzNNJCk4Ms6-lKkmbv2abzL6Du66_GcyFi-Ydg/viewform?usp=send_form

Really?
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    100 Pacer said:

Don't quote me on this, but it's possible all the UPS ground/UPS mail innovation shipping labels were sorted by zip code/postal code before being generated thereby making the process a little more streamlined once these poster tubes arrived at the sorting warehouse.

There I quoted you. Ha!
  • Options
    alcazaralcazar Posts: 6
    Anyone get one of them 2005 philly posters?
  • Options
    MI76260MI76260 Gothenburg, Sweden Posts: 142
    jammerx said:

Would be interesting to include order number too. To see if there are any patterns there.

• Options
    umi73umi73 Posts: 39
    edited July 2014

Anyone in Europe get theirs yet?

No :-(
    But the experience shows that we are sure to wait at least 1-2 weeks........

EV

Lotto Arena, Antwerp, Belgium 06-19-2017

AFAS Live, Amsterdam, Netherlands 06-09-2019

Max-Schmeling-Halle, Berlin, Germany 06-28-2019

Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf, Germany 06-30-2019

PJ

Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, Germany 11-03-1996

Sporthalle, Hamburg, Germany 06-26-2000

ISS Dome, Düsseldorf, Germany 06-21-2007

Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 06-30-2010

Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014                                                                                                                                                      

Waldbühne, Berlin, Germany 07-05-2018

Waldbühne, Berlin, Germany 06-21-2022

Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany 06-28-2022
    Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Netherlands 07-25-2022
  • Options
    jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    MI76260 said:

jammerx said:

Would be interesting to include order number too. To see if there are any patterns there.

Added order number. If you already submitted, you can just do the form again and I'll dedupe the data.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AsrZgtzNNJCk4Ms6-lKkmbv2abzL6Du66_GcyFi-Ydg/viewform
  • Options
    jammerx said:

MI76260 said:

jammerx said:

Added order number. If you already submitted, you can just do the form again and I'll dedupe the data.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AsrZgtzNNJCk4Ms6-lKkmbv2abzL6Du66_GcyFi-Ydg/viewform
    I will never, ever say anything critical of the fan club ever again. I now understand that no good deed goes unpunished.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,930
    Some people just want to see the world burn...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181

jammerx said:

MI76260 said:

jammerx said:

I will never, ever say anything critical of the fan club ever again. I now understand that no good deed goes unpunished.
    Seriously. A google doc? Ridiculous

PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
    I've enjoyed this thread while it lasted, but it is so going to get locked now. A tracking system!? Geez.

Let's get back to the fun of seeing what people got.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 729
    received

Imagine Cornice Poster...dvd cover, pretty cool
    Denver July 2,3 2006 Klausen...very trippy
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,882

jammerx said:

MI76260 said:

jammerx said:

Totally agree!!!! A google doc to see where and what you got?! Some of you really need to step away from the computer and get an outside hobbie. I really doubt the ten club secretly planned to send the same posters to the same address with multiple tenclub members.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,237
    Coolest thread ever to dumbest thread ever in 2 posts, well done sir.

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Totally agree!!!! A google doc to see where and what you got?! Some of you really need to step away from the computer and get an outside hobbie. I really doubt the ten club secretly planned to send the same posters to the same address with multiple tenclub members.

I thought the Google Docs list would be a good way to get an overview of what was scored in the mystery poster sale. Not so much to uncover a conspiracy. :-)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,882
    MI76260 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I thought the Google Docs list would be a good way to get an overview of what was scored in the mystery poster sale. Not so much to uncover a conspiracy. :-)
    So why do you need the order number and state the person resides in? Why not username and poster received?

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    NoWay said:

To keep the pattern going, my wife and I both got Cornice, and mine was damaged to make things even worse. Just when I think I couldn't be more disappointed, I read this and learn that other PJ couples/families have had similar experiences. This is really wrong and I feel we were all misled. 10C got our money twice and we got only 1 unique poster ... which was clearly no accident.

You should email 10c that your poster was damaged. I bet they would send you a new one for free. You could end up getting an awesome one... blessing in disguise?
  • Options
    So why do you need the order number and state the person resides in? Why not username and poster received?
    Yes, username and poster might have been enough.

The most interesting poster for me in this mystery poster draw is still unknown for me... Will need to wait a while longer before the poster arrives in Sweden. :-)
  • Options
    musicsam3musicsam3 Posts: 233

mcgruff10 said:

jammerx said:

MI76260 said:

jammerx said:

The problem is the Cornice poster…
    It should not have been included in this.
    Its a handbill for a DVD that NOONE would pay $40 for.
    The "mystery" is which show we would get…
    Look at this whole thread, this is the problem.

"
  • Options
    The Immagine in Cornice is an actual silkscreened poster. The poster was sold on Klausen's website and is sold out. Sure it isn't a show poster, but it is more than a handbill.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    edited July 2014
    "It's the RETURN OF THE MYSTERY POSTER SALE!!!

A limited quantity of posters from 1995-2013 have been liberated from the
    Legendary Ten Club Archive
    and will be sold 7/10/14. Posters will be $30 +
    shipping.

Here's the skinny:

1. One Poster Per Member, must be a current Ten Club member as of 7/10/14.

2. Posters are $30.00 usd + shipping via UPS Ground or Surepost.

3. All of the posters have been packed...you won't know which poster you are
    purchasing, we don't know what poster you will receive...that's the Mystery!

4. NO REQUESTS! Once again, this is a MYSTERY POSTER SALE!

5. All posters sold AS-IS, NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS!

6. Mystery Posters are NOT FOR RESALE."
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    edited July 2014
    We need to get some more posters coming in to bring down the tension. Hopefully we'll start seeing some internationals!
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431

We need to get some more posters coming in to bring down the tension. Hopefully we'll start seeing some internationals!

Let's go Canada!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    A limited quantity of posters from 1995-2013

Insinuates tour dates from 1995-2013 imo
  • Options
    0 for 2
    we recv;d 2 immagine in cornice
  • Options
    bb4packersbb4packers Posts: 171
    We received the same 2 as foodshop65 - IIC and Denver July 2,3 2006 Klausen - happy to trade em both
  • Options
    musicsam3musicsam3 Posts: 233

The Immagine in Cornice is an actual silkscreened poster. The poster was sold on Klausen's website and is sold out. Sure it isn't a show poster, but it is more than a handbill.

Its 9"x15", a bit larger than a sheet of paper.
    Not a poster IMO. I like handbills, got a bunch from EMEK.
    For about $7 each shipped.
  • Options
    Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    Tiz10 said:

Vitalogist77 what was your order number? Curious to see what poster might have been in the same "area" as the one I get. I'm sure others might like to see what they almost had lol

Whatcha say we post our order # with our posters?

Where have I heard this before???? Oh yeah, when I thought it would be neat to see what posters were received by those with order numbers directly beside mine. I only wanted to know for shits and giggles, not for any conspiracy reasons though.

August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Sarava said:

Does 10 club frown upon multiple people getting posters from the same address? Like maybe they suspect the same person has 2 accounts or something? This just sounds weird. Sorry guys...

I always wonder that. My wife and I have been ten club members for years before we even met and still keep up the accounts individually. She's digital because she doesn't give a shit about the "stuff." But it's just coincidence that we met through Pearl Jam and are STILL ten club members since the mid 90s. Neither of us ordered mystery posters or anything, but I do wonder if they see the addresses and are like, "fuck that guy." :) We both put in for Denver tickets (thankfully--I had to talk her into it) and I got nothing, only she got drawn. Thankful for that second account, but wonder if I purposely didn't get drawn because we have two memberships and they think we're in it for some benefit (we both got tickets in 2010 to the one show we went to together since 2006... and I sold the 10th row floor extras for face to another member who got shut out).
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!