Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    rssesq said:

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.
    Andrew Jackson

they are trying to get him off the twenty dollar bill as we speak (central banksters)

Absolutely nothing to do with the the thread topic but thanks for playing.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    oklahoma allowing for people to carry a gun in public without the need for a license or background check ...
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,848
    edited April 2016
    I met a guy at the golf course where I work yesterday (here in Ireland) who was originally from Queens but spent the last ten years or so down in Florida. He moved to Ireland 6 months ago with his Irish wife and small baby. Obviously we started talking talking NY, elections, state of the country, etc. The one thing he said that stuck in my mind was that, as he put it- 'Everybody owns a gun now, our country has gone nuts with guns. It's worse than it ever was.'
    Maybe that was the Florida part of him talking, I don't know. I've been out of the country 12 years and I plan to move back soon but our conversation left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Post edited by eddiec on
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    and..... done. GO ROTHSCHILDS!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/move-over-andrew-jackson-harriet-tubman-is-coming-to-the-dollar20-bill/ar-BBs1Nfa
    rssesq said:

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.
    Andrew Jackson

they are trying to get him off the twenty dollar bill as we speak (central banksters)

• Options
    edited April 2016
    rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

Jewish "Control" of the Federal Reserve:
    A Classic Anti-Semitic Myth

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/control_of_fed/fed_rothschild.html#.VxfrgxlMHqA
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/control_of_fed/fed_rothschild.html#.VxfrgxlMHqA
    Do you two maybe want to take your private dispute elsewhere? It seems to be leading the thread astray somewhat
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

Do you two maybe want to take your private dispute elsewhere? It seems to be leading the thread astray somewhat
    I know I could look it up on google but what are gun laws like in Ireland? I always thought hunting was a big part of the culture there but I could be wrong.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 3,018
    What difference does it make? Facts are facts last time I checked.
    rssesq said:

your using an msnbc piece? lmao
    that is a rothschilds station and those banksters have been after America's guns since ol Hickory shut down the second Bank of the United states (rothchilds owned, just like the federal reserve is today)

If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    polaris_x said:

oklahoma allowing for people to carry a gun in public without the need for a license or background check ...

Openly or concealed?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Gentlemen, I have had men watchingthey for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.
    Andrew Jackson

I know I could look it up on google but what are gun laws like in Ireland? I always thought hunting was a big part of the culture there but I could be wrong.
    Open carry with shovels less than 5 feet in length. Potatoes stand no chance! It's ridiculous.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    After she was questioned she was released.

Why released? Is that not negligence? Guns are supposed to be secured in a locker and separate from the ammunition... not loaded and ready to rock inside your fanny pack.

F**k... this case- like all the others that are so similar- begs for reform measures. Simply put, people are too f**king stupid to own guns.

Make IQ tests part of the gun licensing procedure. If it is revealed you're a f**king idiot... you get a license for a box of rubber bands.
  • Options

Why released? Is that not negligence? Guns are supposed to be secured in a locker and separate from the ammunition... not loaded and ready to rock inside your fanny pack.

F**k... this case- like all the others that are so similar- begs for reform measures. Simply put, people are too f**king stupid to own guns.

Make IQ tests part of the gun licensing procedure. If it is revealed you're a f**king idiot... you get a license for a box of rubber bands.
    In addition to an IQ test being a part of gun licensing there should be a Parental Certification Exam.
    If you can't pass that you cant become a parent. Simple enough.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

In addition to an IQ test being a part of gun licensing there should be a Parental Certification Exam.
    If you can't pass that you cant become a parent. Simple enough.
    IQ and education are two completely different things. There are plenty of people with high IQs that would make terrible, abusive, neglectful parents. There are plenty with low IQs that are great parents. How does measuring a person's IQ correlate with their empathy or nature or how motivated a person is to follow rules? There are plenty of serial killers out there with high IQs...and high levels of education for that matter.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I would be okay with a safe handling "aptitude test" of some sorts. Maybe a responsible carrier certification or true false test or something as long as there are not crazy fees and extra hoops to jump through to get it.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

mcgruff10 said:

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

Had to go look it up myself as I'm not aware of any hunting in Ireland

Firearms
    In order to obtain a deer hunting licence, you must supply details of your firearm (gun) when you submit your application for a deer hunting licence. Firearms certificates for weapons to hunt deer are issued by the Garda Commissioner through your local Garda station. There are important restrictions on the use and discharge of these dangerous weapons.

Your local police may require you provide evidence of adequate security in your home, land folio numbers if this weapon is to be discharged on your land and a deer hunting licence before they issue you with a firearms certificate. If you are not a landholder, you may be required to provide written evidence of shooting permission from three landholders together with a deer hunting licence before you are issued with a firearms certificate.
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Andrew Jackson

This may be of interest

http://www.irishcentral.com/opinion/others/how-irish-gun-laws-would-have-prevented-the-aurora-massacre-163672416-238142301.html
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    If only the gun owners didn't breed faster than they killed themselves.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    That's awful. The mother should definitely be tried. There's no excuse for leaving any dangerous item or substance where a child can find it.

Is it really that difficult to be responsible?
    Post edited by dudeman on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,419
    southern ohio. unknown shooter(s) 4 seperate locations. 8 dead. 7 adults. 1 16 yr old. all shot in the head.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    mickeyrat said:

southern ohio. unknown shooter(s) 4 seperate locations. 8 dead. 7 adults. 1 16 yr old. all shot in the head.

What, just randomly by some psycho walking around killing people?!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

All the victims had the same last name (obviously related) in a very rural area shot execution style. Very very odd.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

All the victims had the same last name (obviously related) in a very rural area shot execution style. Very very odd.
    LE has been pretty good at tamping down media speculation. Seems personal to the Sheriff too.

100 or so other members of the family are gathered together. LE providing protection.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    This sounds like quite the story has played itself out.
  • Options
    update. all from the same IMMEDIATE family. Divorced parents ,adult children and grandchildren(assume thats the 16 yr old). still no direct appearance of murder/suicide.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

update. all from the same IMMEDIATE family. Divorced parents ,adult children and grandchildren(assume thats the 16 yr old). still no direct appearance of murder/suicide.

Wow that s nuts. Is this something like the hatfields and McCoy's?!
  • Options
    I wonder if there is an organized crime element here. Maybe cartel retribution?

It sure seems like someone is trying to make an example, prove a point or send a message.

Pretty fucking terrible.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mickeyrat said:

This is what I was thinking.

Organized crime is the other scenario. Is there a third?
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

mickeyrat said:

This is what I was thinking.

Organized crime is the other scenario. Is there a third?
    definitely could be organized crime. drug related....who the hell knows. all i know is this is fucking nuts.
    how was hawaii?
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.