America's Gun Violence

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I've yet to see any data that Obama has been tough on ANY crime, let alone gun crimes...sure talks a big talk though. How do you get the votes from criminals when you are tough on them...what a conundrum. Sorry, my cynical side is getting the best of me today. Must be because an asshat will be elected president today...one way or another.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I guess the media and far left's obsession with stripping Americans of their 2nd Amendment rights will subside for a bit now.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,366
    rssesq said:

I guess the media and far left's obsession with stripping Americans of their 2nd Amendment rights will subside for a bit now.

Yet another reason Hillary lost. Don't mention Australia and the second amendment.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,659
    Drumpf victory is bad news for the gun and ammo industry.

Now the gun lovers won't be running to their local gun shop to stock up on guns and ammo in fear of the 2nd amendment being abolished.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,366

Drumpf victory is bad news for the gun and ammo industry.

Now the gun lovers won't be running to their local gun shop to stock up on guns and ammo in fear of the 2nd amendment being abolished.

This is true. Hopefully prices come down and ammo becomes more readily available.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    CARRY ON AMERICA
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Time to get some repealing done.
    More good guys with guns...

1 Police Officer Killed, 3 Officers Injured In Separate Shootings Sunday
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/21/502854929/1-police-officer-killed-3-officers-injured-in-separate-shootings-sunday
    npr's agenda is known
    carry on america
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,934
    rssesq said:

npr's agenda is known
    carry on america

Quinoa and kale in every home?
    Yet another good guy with a gun....

Teen Shot, Man Arrested, Case Seen as Possible Hate Crime
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/newspaper-police-fbi-teens-death-hate-crime-43743715

rssesq said:

npr's agenda is known
    carry on america

Quinoa and kale in every home?
    PS
    "if it bleeds, it leads"
    who coined that term?
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,427
    never considered owning a gun until now. probably still wont do it. the way things are looking, it might be wise to be able to protect oneself. let's hope it doesn't come to that.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    vaggar99 said:

never considered owning a gun until now. probably still wont do it. the way things are looking, it might be wise to be able to protect oneself. let's hope it doesn't come to that.

What are you afraid of?
    vaggar99 said:

Well, if you get one, be able to use it and store it correctly. No point in owning one if you are not proficient and safe with it.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    Great so when can I expect to be able to carry out in open !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

What are you talking about? In some states people have been able to carry out in the open for years. Although, judging by your picture, if you consume marijuana you are currently not legally allowed to purchase or own a firearm and cannot legally open carry anywhere.
    PJPOWER said:

What are you talking about? In some states people have been able to carry out in the open for years. Although, judging by your picture, if you consume marijuana you are currently not legally allowed to purchase or own a firearm and cannot legally open carry anywhere.
    I figured you gun lovers will want to be able to carry in every state , so they drug test people before you can purchase a gun ?

PJPOWER said:

I figured you gun lovers will want to be able to carry in every state , so they drug test people before you can purchase a gun ?
    You can legally carry in pretty much every state if you follow the laws of those states. They do not drug test you before you can purchase a gun, but if you are going to lie on a federal document then that is your prerogative. If you are a holder of a medicinal marijuana card, it would be pretty easy for the Feds to prosecute you if they so chose. I think this has been quite the topic of controversy lately.
    Everyone can physically purchase or carry firearms anywhere they choose, only law abiding citizens will do so in a legal manner.
    You have a weed icon as your profile pic, and have made public statements about marijuana consumption...so there is that. If a prosecutor needed to prove you lied on a federal document or needed a warrant to have you drug tested for whatever gun related reason...you have made it pretty easy for them to do so.
    Now back to your question,"When can I expect to be able to carry out on the open"...are you asking about yourself from a legal perspective?
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,927
    responsible gun owner
    now is not the time to talk about gun laws
    if only there was a good guy with a gun to stop them
    thoughts and prayers
    false flag operation

there - did i cover everything?
    CM189191 said:

responsible gun owner
    thoughts and prayers
    false flag operation

Nope

You forgot that President Obama will be sending in the U.N. troops to take everyone's guns.
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

You can legally carry in pretty much every state if you follow the laws of those states. They do not drug test you before you can purchase a gun, but if you are going to lie on a federal document then that is your prerogative. If you are a holder of a medicinal marijuana card, it would be pretty easy for the Feds to prosecute you if they so chose. I think this has been quite the topic of controversy lately.
    Everyone can physically purchase or carry firearms anywhere they choose, only law abiding citizens will do so in a legal manner.
    You have a weed icon as your profile pic, and have made public statements about marijuana consumption...so there is that. If a prosecutor needed to prove you lied on a federal document or needed a warrant to have you drug tested for whatever gun related reason...you have made it pretty easy for them to do so.
    Now back to your question,"When can I expect to be able to carry out on the open"...are you asking about yourself from a legal perspective?
    Yeah your right I'll just go to the black market or gun show and just buy what ever gun I want they'll be lucky if I even give them legit documentation , I can get any fake document I need SSC , Drivers License !
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,167
    Active shooter on the campus of Ohio State who apparently is now deceased.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ohio-state-university-reports-active-shooter-on-campus-1480347704

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited November 2016

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

Yeah your right I'll just go to the black market or gun show and just buy what ever gun I want they'll be lucky if I even give them legit documentation , I can get any fake document I need SSC , Drivers License !
    Once again, if you are going to break the law...then that is your personal prerogative. Sounds like you are now conspiring to participate in a felony. Maybe we should create some more laws for you to break! I think that what it boils down to is that the responsibility to not break the law is your own.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    CM189191 said:

responsible gun owner
    thoughts and prayers
    false flag operation

No you forgot...

Must ban high capacity "clips"
    Wear orange
    Only police should have gunz
    And the best, you are more likely to be shot by your own gun.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

So they are okay with drunks walking around with guns, but god forbid someone who uses medical marijuana has one! Makes sense. :neutral:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

So they are okay with drunks walking around with guns, but god forbid someone who uses medical marijuana has one! Makes sense. :neutral:
    If this schmuck is your PM, you may not post in this forum, lmao j/k
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/after-justin-trudeau-praises-fidel-castro-twitter-surges-with-trudeaueulogies-20161127-gsyqd5.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/world/justin-trudeau-castro-eulogy-parody/index.html

Where do they grow these types?
    Oh, Canada. lol

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

Generally there are laws that prohibit the mix of alcohol and carrying but trust me when I say that the community comes down on those that do it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    edited November 2016
    rssesq said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

If this schmuck is your PM, you may not post in this forum, lmao j/k
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/after-justin-trudeau-praises-fidel-castro-twitter-surges-with-trudeaueulogies-20161127-gsyqd5.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/27/world/justin-trudeau-castro-eulogy-parody/index.html

Where do they grow these types?
    Oh, Canada. lol

That is probably the dumbest reply I have ever seen in my life. Wtf is the link? And why in the fuck does it matter?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.