Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hellows to every boy, girl and animal! :)

hmm. I think that's it for me. :o can't remember what I was gonna say..

oh right, as some of you know, I'll be starting a new job today (that shall mean that I've got 2) in order to be able to pay for my Junely shenanigans, so I'm not sure how often I can take a proper look at the Pit in the next few weeks (until the school job comes to it's end and the kiddies leave for summer hols.).

so, that's it. :D

oh, hello to the newest addition of the Dublin crew. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    i wish it was carpet burns , sadly dancing ! not long now and then i'll shut up about it :p

ouch! Apply cream!

Morning all... Emmi good luck in the new job and if you don't post anymore, see you in June! ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Was just chatting to my friend in Ireland (Helen.. you might remember her.. Nat). She was listening to some cornell stuff I shoved her way and her painter got talking to her about CC then told her he was a HUGE fan of PJ... saw them loads of times! Told her to hang on to that painter with good taste....

oooOOOooo just caught up with the thread... Hello superdude!!!! :D:D **Damn.. some other irish person... as if we didn't have enough here on the DUBLIN thread!** :D:D:D
    Good luck with your new job emmi!!!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    All the best emmi :D
    I need a coffee!
    thank yous all for the good luck wishes. :)

damn nervous right now but if I'm no good at it, who cares. it'll only be less than a month anyway. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    thank yous all for the good luck wishes. :)

damn nervous right now but if I'm no good at it, who cares. it'll only be less than a month anyway. :D

Exactly but you'll be great at everything :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Exactly but you'll be great at everything :D

aww, thankies. :) you're too kind. :p:D

EDIT: okies, talkie-talkie laters! :)
    eMMI wrote:
    aww, thankies. :) you're too kind. :p:D
    EDIT: okies, talkie-talkie laters! :)

I know :)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Buru wrote:
    ouch! Apply cream!

Morning all... Emmi good luck in the new job and if you don't post anymore, see you in June! ;)

oh buru.. your signature is extremely horny.. and yes of course i will clean it before going again ;);)

*i hope i translated that properly or it'll look bad*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    oh buru.. your signature is extremely horny.. and yes of course i will clean it before going again ;);)

*i hope i translated that properly or it'll look bad*

haha! :D

how can a signature be horny? Dunk, you are projecting. ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    haha! :D

how can a signature be horny? Dunk, you are projecting. ;)

:eek: horny buru :eek: but I thought you were a nice, quiet girl :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Buru wrote:
    Dunk, you are projecting. ;)

you can see it from there... :eek: :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    you can see it from there... :eek: :D

She smelled it from there! :rolleyes:

:eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    She smelled it from there! :rolleyes:

you can smell a projection? hmmmm thought it was more a visual interpretation thing...

well you're the English teacher.. :rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    you can smell a projection? hmmmm thought it was more a visual interpretation thing...

well you're the English teacher.. :rolleyes:

Well, you do normally have to visualize something before projecting, so, err..yeah.
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    byrnzie! how are you, man?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, you do normally have to visualize something before projecting, so, err..yeah.
    Are you one of those teachers that 'teaches' from the book in front of them?!
    byrnzie! how are you, man?

I'm o.k. I should be in bed. But I got sucked into the M.T again! :rolleyes:
    How's you??
    Are you one of those teachers that 'teaches' from the book in front of them?!

Nah. I make it up as I go. And give them their 1,400,560th word search if I run out of things to teach.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Nah. I make it up as I go. And give them their 1,400,560th word search if I run out of things to teach.
    :cool:

Have you been teaching them proper English? Like 'wifebeater', 'chippy', 'kebab', 'slap up', 'meathead' etc?
    :cool:

Have you been teaching them proper English? Like 'wifebeater', 'chippy', 'kebab', 'slap up', 'meathead' etc?

But of course. I'm teaching them all of the most basic essentials which will equip them for an enjoyable and productive visit to London:

* Barney = Barney Rubble = trouble
    * Bees = Bees-and-honey = money
    * Butcher's = butcher's hook = look
    * China = china plate = mate
    * Dog = dog-and-bone = telephone
    * Frog = frog-and-toad = road
    * Jam Jar = car
    * Jonty = Jonty Webb = bang on the head
    * Morris = Morris Dancer = dancer
    * Pete = Pete Tong = wrong
    * Porkies = Porky pies = lies
    * Rosie = Rosie Lee = tea
    * Seppo = Septic Tank = Yank (American)
    * Skin = Skin and blister = sister
    * Trouble = trouble and strife = wife
    * Apple and Pears = Stairs
    * Dead horse = tomato sauce
    Morning everyone....
    Go for it B.! Proper english... can't wait for these little Koreans to come and visit London! :D
  • Morning! :)

Just got back from a LONG run. I'm now going to go and drown in a cold shower.

Rita-any idea how to make pesto?

79p for a big jar in Tesco
    heres what happened in May 1922

May 5 - In The Bronx, construction begins on Yankee Stadium.
    May 12 - 20-ton meteorite lands near Blackstone, Virginia, USA
    May 19 - Young Pioneer organization of the Soviet Union is established.
    May 29 - British Liberal MP Horatio Bottomley jailed for 7 years for fraud
    May 30 - In Washington, D.C., the Lincoln Memorial is dedicated.
  • dunkman wrote:
    79p for a big jar in Tesco
    Do you think I'm made of bees?

:D
    Do you think I'm made of bees?

:D

bees, honey.... money?

if you can make Pesto cheaper than that let me know how you did it.. Basil leaves just dont grow in the ground you know!!!

olive oil, pine nuts and garlic as well!!

do you have these in your cupboards.

79p in tesco

I'm your man!

Oh shit, I'm 5000 miles away though. Errm, sorry! :o
    Morning! :)

Just got back from a LONG run. I'm now going to go and drown in a cold shower.

Guess I'm too late.. you already know how!

Dunk... homemade pesto tastes sooooooo much better than the stuff in jars!