Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Yeah that annoying Zane Lowe presents his gonzo thingy on MTV2 on that horrible couch ;)

It's just occured to me who that may be - is he that twat with the long hair who tries to be funny and isn't, despite everyone in the studio laughing at every lame quip he makes? He looks like he's trying to convey an image of wackiness - ala Timmy Mallet, tinged with a degree of 'trendiness' ala 'I wan't to be regarded as cool AND wacky at the same time!' He had Tom Cruise on with him last week. Zane Lowe - is that his real name? If it's who I think it is, he's a grade A penis. Same person?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's just occured to me who that may be - is he that twat with the long hair who tries to be funny and isn't, despite everyone in the studio laughing at every lame quip he makes? He had Tom Cruise on with him last week. Same person?

He's a Kiwi with short black hair.

don't have MTV so don't know who you are talking about ;)

EDIT: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/index.shtml for a pic

First item on the page is listen back on the four PJ tracks recorded at Maida Vale :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    It's always a gamble though. I was soooo happy when I turned 21 in California!

Would you care to elaborate?

Didn't think I'd need to :o

One of the nights I asked him to marry me so I could stay in LA and he grabbed my hand and laughed and said 'oh you're so sweet'... sweet??? :mad: Sweet? I wasn't fucking joking, lol. He was gorgeous and SUCH a flirt.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Didn't think I'd need to :o

One of the nights I asked him to marry me so I could stay in LA and he grabbed my hand and laughed and said 'oh you're so sweet'... sweet??? :mad: Sweet? I wasn't fucking joking, lol. He was gorgeous and SUCH a flirt.

Sweet!??! Just as bad as saying to a bloke he's 'nice'.
    Chime wrote:
    He's a Kiwi with short black hair.

don't have MTV so don't know who you are talking about ;)

EDIT: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe/index.shtml for a pic

First item on the page is listen back on the four PJ tracks recorded at Maida Vale :D:D:D

Can't access that on my work p.c - practicall everythings blocked by I.T Bah! :mad:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Can't access that on my work p.c - practicall everythings blocked by I.T Bah! :mad:

They block the BBC but let you on the Pearl Jam website :confused: interesting IT policy they have :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Sweet!??! Just as bad as saying to a bloke he's 'nice'.

Lol :D but even though we were flirting the whole time and he was telling me stuff he was going to do to me and I was thinking 'well just do it then' :confused: my cousin told me that I came across like I was just messing the whole time :rolleyes: . Ah well!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    They block the BBC but let you on the Pearl Jam website :confused: interesting IT policy they have :)

Lol, yep, pretty good one :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol :D but even though we were flirting the whole time and he was telling me stuff he was going to do to me and I was thinking 'well just do it then' :confused: my cousin told me that I came across like I was just messing the whole time :rolleyes: . Ah well!
    You're older and wiser now. You now know to tell the guy just to shut the fuck up and get on with it!
    redrock wrote:
    You're older and wiser now. You now know to tell the guy just to shut the fuck up and get on with it!

:D Ah yeh, but flirting can be fun. Although it's so much better when you know that ALL men are easy :D

School days could have been so much easier if I'd known that, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    I just emailed 10c asking about the Astoria boot - last time I got an arsey email back when I asked when tour dates would be announced - people have lives, they need to plan goddamit!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    :D Ah yeh, but flirting can be fun.

Definitely! Need that but also need 'conclusion'!

Although it's so much better when you know that ALL men are easy

:D:D Haha... and so tru! :D
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I just emailed 10c asking about the Astoria boot - last time I got an arsey email back when I asked when tour dates would be announced - people have lives, they need to plan goddamit!

So did I - see who get a nice e-mail back!
    redrock wrote:
    Definitely! Need that but also need 'conclusion'!

Lol :D well I just enjoy flirting though but I don't necessarily want anything out of it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's just occured to me who that may be - is he that twat with the long hair who tries to be funny and isn't, despite everyone in the studio laughing at every lame quip he makes? He looks like he's trying to convey an image of wackiness - ala Timmy Mallet, tinged with a degree of 'trendiness' ala 'I wan't to be regarded as cool AND wacky at the same time!' He had Tom Cruise on with him last week. Zane Lowe - is that his real name? If it's who I think it is, he's a grade A penis. Same person?

you're thinking of the other bloke who was interviewing Noel Gallagher at the weekend..

cant mind his name for the life of me... russell brand??? that guy!!!

yeah he sucks... :(

he's about as funny as a punch in the face... from Mike Tyson... after he glues some staples to his knuckles... i.e. not funny :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Lol :D well I just enjoy flirting though but I don't necessarily want anything out of it.

But you did that time.......
    Although it's so much better when you know that ALL men are easy :D .

no they are not... i turned a girl down once, she had no teeth and had a fag up her nostril.... but i was pretty pleased with myself for passing the test :)

another couple of pints and she was in there though ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    you're thinking of the other bloke who was interviewing Noel Gallagher at the weekend..

he's about as funny as a punch in the face... from Mike Tyson... after he glues some staples to his knuckles... i.e. not funny :(
    Is that the big brothers big mouth guy??? :rolleyes: Yeh, he's a TWAT!!!! Gimme Dermot O'Leary ANY day :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Is that the big brothers big mouth guy??? :rolleyes: Yeh, he's a TWAT!!!! Gimme Dermot O'Leary ANY day :)

yeah thats him.... he must be skint paying all those sycophants to laugh at his "gags" :rolleyes:

Dermot is funny... and he so hot lady he smoking... i guess this is where the Dermot appreciation might be leading so i got in there first ;)
    and he so hot lady he smoking... i guess this is where the Dermot appreciation might be leading so i got in there first ;)

You think he's hot? Would you......
    redrock wrote:
    But you did that time.......

Lol, yeh ok :) seriously though, if you had have seen him :o and SUCH a charmer... ah well! Need to get back to LA I think :)

Lol dunky... a fag up her nostril??? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    yeah thats him.... he must be skint paying all those sycophants to laugh at his "gags" :rolleyes:

Dermot is funny... and he so hot lady he smoking... i guess this is where the Dermot appreciation might be leading so i got in there first ;)

:D Lol. Yeh he's funny and hot! I would! Would you red?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D Lol. Yeh he's funny and hot! I would! Would you red?

I'm sorry to day, he doesn't really do anything for me. No chocolate dip & lick here!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Two good looking irish fellows in the world, dermot o'leary and colin farrell. Thats why the rest of us are funny and have good personalities cause if it was based on looks all the poitin in the world wouldn't make us attractive!!

(He sits in hope of being contradicited......I am beautiful......I am beautiful on the inside) SIGH
    I need a coffee!
    Lol dunky... a fag up her nostril??? :confused:

yeah... she was pissed... she did have teeth though, but i still couldnt go through with it..

i mean i know you dont look at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire but i was really scared of how the fire might look.... so i passed on the experience..

i'm sure it would have been great as uglier folk tend to put in a bit more effort (i've seen the Paris Hilton clips and she's like a sack of tatties)... i also know this as being ugly myself means i have to make more of an effort when it comes to bedroom actions... otherwise there wont be a second encounter.

example

girl1: oh he wasnt that great looking you know
    girl2: what was he like in bed
    girl1: shit...
    girl2: delete his number then
    redrock wrote:
    I'm sorry to day, he doesn't really do anything for me. No chocolate dip & lick here!

Really? :eek: Well, he wouldn't be on my top ten 'to do' list but whenever I see him I kinda think 'yep, I would' :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    You think he's hot? Would you......

cover him in a cold cloth?? waft him with expensive fans imported from the Orient???

no i wouldnt... he's a b-list celebrity... i'm saving my bum for PJ or robert de niro... ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Two good looking irish fellows in the world, dermot o'leary and colin farrell. Thats why the rest of us are funny and have good personalities cause if it was based on looks all the poitin in the world wouldn't make us attractive!!

(He sits in hope of being contradicited......I am beautiful......I am beautiful on the inside) SIGH
    I'm not a big fan of Colin really - he's like the male Paris Hilton :o . He's kinda like a fake man - I prefer the real men like Roy Keane and half the rugby team oh and there's something about Gabriel Byrne too :confused: not quite sure what it is. I like wonky noses. Oh and Shay Given :o:) Yep, they're my Irish men.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Yeah that's him. The sort of bloke you'd hide from if you were unfortunate enough to know him. What is that hair and those clothes all about? What does it mean? Who the fuck is this nob cheese? Why does he appear on my t.v? I only usually have it on for background noise, but when this twat appears I tend to get distracted by the sound of his unfunny babble. Hopefully he'll be fired soon for being invlolved in some weird sex scandal with a goat.
    Irish Al wrote:

Isn't Pierce Brosnan irish (if you like that kind of man).

I do like an irish accent though (scottish as well - keep the peace). I must admit that when I first moved to this country, I had loads of problems understanding the various accents. I'm much better now (though I SCOT ID when pissed was a bit difficult!)

And Al, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL (you blonde?)