Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I have to admit I'm actually not a chili fan at all. I kinda was for a while and then I got bored of them cos they played a HUGE concert here and got completely overplayed on the radio... and their new stuff sounds like every other song they've ever had. They'd a couple of good ones though - I LOVE otherside.

since when did this turn into a discussion about music ..... ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    Anthony esp. circa early ninties

It's the long hair. I LOVE long hair. (He did have his hair really long then, didn't he?)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ‘think Helen might have struggled with mine a bit cos she kept saying "what?" after every second sentence... is this right Hellsy?? was it hard to understand?’

No, I just wasn’t listening..

phew... cos i was taking the piss out of you to your face but you were oblivious to it :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Nah.. .we'll just take anything that's tall, chiselled, ripped, handsome....

as well as Gabriel Byrne !
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/5917/gpic3.jpg

Oh come on... look at this!!!!! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    Anthony esp. circa early ninties and John Frusciante hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

See I prefer him now, to the early ninties. Like the guys in PJ I think they have gotten better with age. Plus I do prefer older men ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:
    It's the long hair. I LOVE long hair. (He did have his hair really long then, didn't he?)

He had REALLY long hair and it could have had something to do with him very rarily wearing a top so showing off his PERFECT body and tats ;)
    Anthony for sure. I'm not keen on actors really. I like to stick to musicians ;) Although admittedly I'm not really fussy *did I just say that OUT LOUD*:D

:rolleyes: well come on!!! It's hardly 'shock revelation of the day'. Have you READ this thread??? :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    See I prefer him now, to the early ninties. Like the guys in PJ I think they have gotten better with age. Plus I do prefer older men ;)

I find his face is starting to show its age and the wear and tear of the way he has treated himself.

Don't get me wrong I still think hes great :)
    phew... cos i was taking the piss out of you to your face but you were oblivious to it :p

:D no, I'd a fair idea what you were at.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Oh come on... look at this!!!!! :D

Wonky nose, wonky smile... but love it!
    I like to stick to musicians

They do have an edge.....
    Chime wrote:
    since when did this turn into a discussion about music ..... ;)

Oooh sorry! :o just got a little... I dunno... carry on!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    and tats ;)

Oohh tats.. ** drools ** I love tats.
    redrock wrote:
    Wonky nose, wonky smile... but love it!

Lol, I was actually taking the piss with that picture - it must be pretty old :D

I usually go for rugby type men meself... musicians can quite often be too full of shit, actors can be too full of shit... personally, I just like men to be men - or as I prefer to put it: simple! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :rolleyes: well come on!!! It's hardly 'shock revelation of the day'. Have you READ this thread??? :eek:

I know! Disgraceful behaviour both from the men and the women on this forum! :D:D;)

Chime wrote:
    I find his face is starting to show its age and the wear and tear of the way he has treated himself.

Don't get me wrong I still think hes great :)

Hmm I guess. Still would though ;):D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Nah.. .we'll just take anything that's tall, chiselled, ripped, handsome....

as well as Gabriel Byrne !

Anything? O.k, How about Nelsons Column?
    I have to admit I'm actually not a chili fan at all. I kinda was for a while and then I got bored of them cos they played a HUGE concert here and got completely overplayed on the radio... and their new stuff sounds like every other song they've ever had. They'd a couple of good ones though - I LOVE otherside.

they played 3 HUGE gigs at Hyde Park that same year as well as other stadium gigs.... i think the Hyde Park attendances broke some kind of record... but like you, by the end of the summer i had been worn out by all the Chili Peppers talk... i'm glad that i fit into a small but devoted following of PJ.. imagine being an avid fan of chili's... fucking 270,000 people went to see them in London.. bugger that.. i'd have a better view from Byrnzies hoose!

i only like Californication and By The Way... the others are too Funk genre for me... i havent heard the new album but i'll probably get it...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Oohh tats.. ** drools ** I love tats.

I love tats too. The right tats are oh so right ;) but the wrong tats :o
    Dunk the new album is amazing. You really should buy it. I can always send you some tracks if you want a taster :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:

That's just..........wrong. On so many levels

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Lol, I was actually taking the piss with that picture - it must be pretty old :D

I usually go for rugby type men meself... musicians can quite often be too full of shit, actors can be too full of shit... personally, I just like men to be men - or as I prefer to put it: simple! :)

Very old picture, but we know what's behind it. Funny the kind of guys I go for (and had as boyfriends before I got married), same mould: tall & ripped, either very blond or very dark long hair, chiselled features (i'm a sucker for high cheekbones) and wild & unpredictable. Who do I marry? Not so tall (5'9), mousey brown hair, no high cheekbones, was fit when we got together and not wild and crazy (he's a rock, really). My mum always said, there are those you 'play around with' and those you marry!
    Byrnzie wrote:

You are EVIL! :D:D
    I know! Disgraceful behaviour both from the men and the women on this forum! :D:D;)

Lol, although I have to say the men have been pretty quiet since their veggie antics... and that's been a few days :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    they played 3 HUGE gigs at Hyde Park that same year as well as other stadium gigs.... i think the Hyde Park attendances broke some kind of record... but like you, by the end of the summer i had been worn out by all the Chili Peppers talk... i'm glad that i fit into a small but devoted following of PJ.. imagine being an avid fan of chili's... fucking 270,000 people went to see them in London.. bugger that.. i'd have a better view from Byrnzies hoose!

i only like Californication and By The Way... the others are too Funk genre for me... i havent heard the new album but i'll probably get it...

I was at Hyde Park and one of the Arena gigs. Hyde Park was just good for being Hyde Park but the Arena gig was much better.

I have a ticket for one of the Earls Court dates but may put it on Scarletmist as the gigs are full of teenagers now and I feel like I've grown out of their fanbase (does that make sense).

Will still definately buy the album though :)

Yep, it was the same here - they sold out Slane and the country went Chili mad and that was the end of them for me. I've heard some of the new songs and they REALLY just sound like all the other ones.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Gotta dash for a minute. Damn work. Grr.

Will be later to carry on discussion about fit men ;):D God I'm such a girl today

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    That's just..........wrong. On so many levels

Hey, you said Tall and chiseled. Besides HH said she liked simple men, so I decided to be simple. :eek: Anyway, I'm not really thinking today, just typing the first thing that comes into my head. I'm also wrestling with a 12" pizza at the moment and so am also slightly distracted. :eek:
    :D no, I'd a fair idea what you were at.

you think you did but you forget how much smrt...smurt...smattr... more clevererer i am than you :p
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey, you said Tall and chiseled. Besides HH said she liked simple men, so I decided to be simple. :eek: Anyway, I'm not really thinking today, just typing the first thing that comes into my head. I'm also wrestling with a 12" pizza at the moment and so am also slightly distracted. :eek:

LOL :D well I figure if I go for 'simple men' instead of a certain 'type' I'll have so much more to choose from :D

Anyway like redrock, I DO have a certain type but the fellas I end up with usually seem to be completely different :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    you think you did but you forget how much smrt...smurt...smattr... more clevererer i am than you :p

:rolleyes: Well THAT'S true!!! :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Dunk the new album is amazing. You really should buy it. I can always send you some tracks if you want a taster :)

thank you very much Dr Gstring but i'll definitely buy it... probably this thursday and friday along with Wolfmother (legally :o) and maybe new Snow Patrol as well!

i also need to buy one of the first new PJ tour boots so i can get live version of new songs to complete my Astoria playlist... sad i know but boys will be boys :)