Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    ooopps yeh sorry :o I even knew that as I was typing it but Emmi came up instead for some reason :o I blame the computer :D

I wish I could - I had a spasmoid attack yesterday afternoon and typed "rm *" in the wrong directory and managed to delete the email inboxes of 90% of my users :eek: :(

no amount of weaseling will get me out of that one, had to own up and now have a lot of rather annoyed people to deal with.

yea verily, the Profesors were sore distressed and did rise up and strike down with great vengeance and furious anger he who had accidentally poisoned and destroyed their email.

oh well. fuck 'em.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    You know i will too :o:p

I'm a carrot cake whore

**starts to panic hoping her carrot cake will live up to Buru's expectations**
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    **starts to panic hoping her carrot cake will live up to Buru's expectations**

Don't worry, I'm easy to please ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    ah balls ive still to book flights for london!!

i hate poor student life!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Buru wrote:
    Don't worry, I'm easy to please ;)

She says to all the men on this thread... :D
    redrock wrote:
    She says to all the men on this thread... :D

sounds like a carrot cake and some PJ albums is all that's needed...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V I didn't buy it in the end.....well technically I did but they sent me an email to say its out of stock ;)

I really can't wait for the london meet up.....I miss you guys with being so busy in work :(
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I've been really constructive this week. In between packing I've managed to watch the entire first series of 24.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I've been really constructive this week. In between packing I've managed to watch the entire first series of 24.

Nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Good morning everyone.....still shitty weather overhere and soooo cold too...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    YEY Friday!

Well today is a great fuckin day really.

1. I thought I'd be jobless for the Euro tour, but seems they wanna keep me on here for another year
    2. I get my three weeks off to go stalk Pearl Jam, and holiday pay for the privilege
    3. I got a bonus today that'll pay for about half the trip :D
    4. Its Friday :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Well Jenny... you're having a great day!!!!! Guess you're now happy you went to work this morning!!!

Good morning redlady! Good morning everyone! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Well Jenny... you're having a great day!!!!! Guess you're now happy you went to work this morning!!!

I'm feckin delighted! The work itself isn't the may west, but I'm relieved to know I'll have a job when I come back from wandering. Even if it just keeps me going till I find something better. And the experience will help lots too.

Only two and a half months till I take off! Rarr!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm feckin delighted! The work itself isn't the may west, but I'm relieved to know I'll have a job when I come back from wandering. Even if it just keeps me going till I find something better. And the experience will help lots too.

Only two and a half months till I take off! Rarr!!
    Jenny that's excellent news, congrats :) what a Friday, eh? :)

I got good news on MY new job too this morning... front page of the papers said lansdowne got the planning permission :) so I'll be there for a good 2 years :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow JennyT niiiiiiiiIIIIIiiiiiiiiice :)

morning :p all
    Al , that was naughty !
    Byrnzie still thinking over my "ode" ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    V I didn't buy it in the end.....well technically I did but they sent me an email to say its out of stock ;)

I really can't wait for the london meet up.....I miss you guys with being so busy in work :(
    I think we should arrange another Irish night sometime soon so any weekend night you think you may be around Dublin between now and June? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    YEY Friday!

Well today is a great fuckin day really.

1. I thought I'd be jobless for the Euro tour, but seems they wanna keep me on here for another year
    2. I get my three weeks off to go stalk Pearl Jam, and holiday pay for the privilege
    3. I got a bonus today that'll pay for about half the trip :D
    4. Its Friday :D
    5. I've decided to smother Dunks face with my boobies

number 5 appeals to me greatly!!!

congrats Jennifericus
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    any more news on the badge front ?
    did Rob come up with any more designs ? :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • I had a really vivid dream last night about Wembley. We were all on the barrier, and Ed came out early with Neil Young to play Long Road as a pre-set. Whilst Neil was tuning up Ed came up to the barrier and kept nicking cigarettes off of me and Keith :eek:. Then The Ramones opened for them :eek: for about three hours, and then PJ took to the stage, opening with Breakerfall, closing with Down, no encores, just a three hour straight set. They played All Night, Who You Are, No Way, BRY and Release all in between. And we sand all the guitar parts, better than they did in Argentina.

Then all of us, including my parents for some reason, went to some house (maybe Rita's?) and stayed up all night eating carrot cake and kebabs. Byrnzie was there and he pulled D2D. Dunk kept trying it on with some random girlie and I jumped out of a window.

Morning all :D
    I had a really vivid dream last night about Wembley. We were all on the barrier, and Ed came out early with Neil Young to play Long Road as a pre-set. Whilst Neil was tuning up Ed came up to the barrier and kept nicking cigarettes off of me and Keith :eek:. Then The Ramones opened for them :eek: for about three hours, and then PJ took to the stage, opening with Breakerfall, closing with Down, no encores, just a three hour straight set. They played All Night, Who You Are, No Way, BRY and Release all in between. And we sand all the guitar parts, better than they did in Argentina.

Then all of us, including my parents for some reason, went to some house (maybe Rita's?) and stayed up all night eating carrot cake and kebabs. Byrnzie was there and he pulled D2D. Dunk kept trying it on with some random girlie and I jumped out of a window.

Morning all :D

:eek::eek::eek:

sure it wasnt a fantasie ?????
  • V V wrote:
    :eek::eek::eek:

sure it wasnt a fantasie ?????
    I'm not quite sure. I wouldn't mind if that happened, though. Just take out the part about my parents and jumping out of a window.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I'm not quite sure. I wouldn't mind if that happened, though. Just take out the part about my parents and jumping out of a window.

i agree.. it sounds good to me :o

although keep in the bit about you jumping out of a window... that bit sounds cool!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    number 5 appeals to me greatly!!!

congrats Jennifericus

:D anything for you :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny that's excellent news, congrats :) what a Friday, eh? :)

I got good news on MY new job too this morning... front page of the papers said lansdowne got the planning permission :) so I'll be there for a good 2 years :)

I heard about that! Although I thought that was happening already when all the sports moved to Croker. Bit of a shit buzz that concerts have to finish at 10pm or something ridiculous!

And the Rolling Stones confirmed for Slane - tickets €80- €150 - what a fuckin joke!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    REEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just found heaven :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.foodisart.co.uk/foodisart.html
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:

A chocolate room? :eek: Wouldn't be much good in hot weather would it? :rolleyes:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    A chocolate room? :eek: Wouldn't be much good in hot weather would it? :rolleyes:

i dont know being all hot and sticky sounds good to me :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:

:D nice

read about these parties in the paper last night http://www.myspace.com/hungamunga :)

Congrats to Jen and Helen on the job front :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    V V wrote:
    Al , that was naughty !

No it wasn't :p;)
    I think we should arrange another Irish night sometime soon so any weekend night you think you may be around Dublin between now and June? :D

I'll be out in Dublin tomorrow night after the match and going on an almighty bender :D:D:D

Jen get over to the happiness thread with that great news and you to helen :D
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    i dont know being all hot and sticky sounds good to me :D

Who's being naughty now :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!