Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• I'm starting to get worried... where the fook is everybody on this fine day?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    well i just tryed me costume on its been a looooong time since i last did :o , def. needs ajustment . then shit loads of house work to do :(

hows the job situ. ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    well i just tryed me costume on its been a looooong time since i last did :o , def. needs ajustment .

You should let us be the judge of that! :p
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    well i just tryed me costume on its been a looooong time since i last did :o , def. needs ajustment . then shit loads of house work to do :(

hows the job situ. ?

nothing that you can't fix I'm sure.

I watched the Eddie speech clip, it's great! Will watch more when I am off work
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    I'm starting to get worried... where the fook is everybody on this fine day?

You saw my photo. I've been a swimmin' in the local creek! :rolleyes:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

dinnae ken :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

well, I'm here.. just not posting. :o:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • I initiated a posting-frenzy! :eek: Well, if half a dozen posts can be considered a frenzy... :confused:

V-I've written to the new work asking for some leeway, my current job will not let me leave (with pay I'm owed and reference) before 2nd April. :mad: Hopefully I'll be able to start a bit later. If not, I'll be jobless :eek:

Emmi-Sorry I had to cut ye off msn yesterday, as I said before, my work are tight.

Byrnzie-are you gonna start a thread for your leaving 'do'? Or is it an invite-only type affair?

Dunk-Good shit!

Buru-Hi :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You saw my photo. I've been a swimmin' in the local creek! :rolleyes:
    ????????? what

buru, i was naughty n watched all the ed stuff was great :o he could never make a speach too long for me :D

hi emmi
    dunk, u wot luv ?

Scratchin, good luck :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I'm here.. just not posting. :o:D

Not posting? And why so Miss Emmi? (What is your second name by the way? Is it one of those long Finnish words with about 20 letters in it? :confused: ) That's all the questions for now. Carry on... :)
    Byrnzie-are you gonna start a thread for your leaving 'do'? Or is it an invite-only type affair?

Haven't thunk of that yet. I'll let ya'll know.
    I initiated a posting-frenzy! :eek: Well, if half a dozen posts can be considered a frenzy... :confused:

Emmi-Sorry I had to cut ye off msn yesterday, as I said before, my work are tight.

if it makes you feel better just go ahead and call it a frenzy! :D

haha, that's alright, I was at work aswell and actually had to run off to check the bloogsugars of the other diabetic kid so no harm done. :):D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not posting? And why so Miss Emmi? (What is your second name by the way? Is it one of those long Finnish words with about 20 letters in it? :confused: ) That's all the questions for now. Carry on... :)

I don't know why mr B. I suppose I've just had nothing to say. :p

second name.. wait, you mean like my surname? :confused: why dya wanna know? :confused: :eek: my middle name is Kristiina. :p
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    eMMI wrote:

second name.. wait, you mean like my surname? :confused: why dya wanna know? :confused: :eek: my middle name is Kristiina. :p

Cos two 'i's aren't good enough for the Finnish! :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    eMMI wrote:

It just occured to me that I didn't know, although on second thought you did tell us all once coz you appeared on the internet on your schools website. Anyway, it doesn't really matter I suppose. I'm just bored. :( I've got no work to do this week and so the days are dragging. :(
    Kristiina? I like! :) My middle name is... ..... ..... Francis. :o
  • eMMI wrote:

He wants to make a credit card applicaion in your name :p

One of my cousins in Switzerland is called Kristijna... so, er yeah.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    My middle name is... ..... ..... Francis. :o

hahahaha... FRANK... hahahaha
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

surely that should be Fiinnish then... :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It just occured to me that I didn't know, although on second thought you did tell us all once coz you appeared on the internet on your schools website. Anyway, it doesn't really matter I suppose. I'm just bored. :( I've got no work to do this week and so the days are dragging. :(

oh man wheres Irish al when you need him :D:D:D

his is fucking 'Quentin' :D:D:D:D
    very sexy Byrnzie :p

ooo not middle names **runs n hides**
  • V V wrote:
    very sexy Byrnzie :p
    Not as sexy as my two... Yes, I have two middle names :p
    dunkman wrote:
    surely that should be Fiinnish then... :p

No, Finnish is the English word for people from Finland, therefore the rule doesn't apply!

Suomalainen - see? Unnecessary vowels for no reason!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Not as sexy as my two... Yes, I have two middle names :p
    come on then out with it!
    V V wrote:

bet you say that to all the boys ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V V wrote:
    Stephan Johann
  • Jennytree wrote:
    bet you say that to all the boys ;)
    HAHAHAHA :D
    Byrnzie wrote:

yeah, I did tell yas. so there. :p you care so much, you find the post. :p

Francis? :o :eek: lol. cool. :D

and I like my middle name aswell. :D:D
    Jennytree wrote:

nope. :cool:
    He wants to make a credit card applicaion in your name :p

One of my cousins in Switzerland is called Kristijna... so, er yeah.

well, that would fail miserably. you cannae spell my last name correctly with yer stupid Englander keyboards! :p

haha. my both bro's have 2 middle names aswell. :) us girls only have one.

oh and hi V! :)
    of course Jen :D:D esp. if they have back stage PJ passes :p

OOOOO i just got a wonderful invite for tonight :D a friend is doing a warm up gig for a show next week at the Barbican with Tinariwen not full band but sounds great and they want a few radom belly dances around , oh and I think robert may pop in and sing a couple of numbers :D

http://www.barbican.org.uk/music/event-detail.asp?ID=5244
    Jennytree wrote:
    hahahaha... FRANK... hahahaha

:o

:rolleyes:

:p