Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ...not... for me... Was supposed to go to Dublin but now can't..... (has been up in the air for a while). Can't go for a London piss up either... :(:( Well... at least Sunday it's Mothers day so I will get breakfast in bed and won't have to cook! Some consolation......

Also.. won't be much on the PC Thursday and Friday.... Rob working from home... :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    When's everyone going to Dublin then? I reckon this thread'll drown over the next week. Maybe those of us still here should get drunk and come on here to spout shit about how we don't need to go to Dublin to enjoy St Paddy's day!

Or not...

Don't worry, I'll still be hangin around... I love the internet too much to keep away from it for that long!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    When's everyone going to Dublin then? I reckon this thread'll drown over the next week. Maybe those of us still here should get drunk and come on here to spout shit about how we don't need to go to Dublin to enjoy St Paddy's day!

Or not...
    :D That's a good idea...

Well the first are arriving Thursday evening and the last are leaving on Monday.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Jenny, do yas want to meet up with us in Blanch for lunch with Al Friday at around noon?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • What, Byrnzie's? Or this weekend? (Which I was not implying... but I don't blame you, I mean, who could resist getting drunk with me? :p)
    Jenny, do yas want to meet up with us in Blanch for lunch with Al Friday at around noon?

Ooo that sounds like a good plan! Maybe we could head out to the leisureplex or something after... OOO bowliiiiing!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo that sounds like a good plan! Maybe we could head out to the leisureplex or something after... OOO bowliiiiing!!

if only i had a shellsuit i would be soooo there!!!! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :o sorry V I've just remembered I promised to hunt out the link to download all the old holiday singles for you while you wait for the current one.

So here it is so you (and anyone else who may not have them) can enjoy :)

http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_fuelfriends_archive.html

the download link is called PEARL JAM CHRISTMAS SINGLES ZIP and is at the bottom of the page :cool:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:
    if only i had a shellsuit i would be soooo there!!!! :D

o.O

yeah... right Dunk... whatever... :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Chime wrote:
    :o sorry V I've just remembered I promised to hunt out the link to download all the old holiday singles for you while you wait for the current one.

So here it is so you (and anyone else who may not have them) can enjoy :)

http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_fuelfriends_archive.html

the download link is called PEARL JAM CHRISTMAS SINGLES ZIP and is at the bottom of the page :cool:
    You ROCK Pip :) There are a few that I've been looking for for ages.
    What, Byrnzie's? Or this weekend? (Which I was not implying... but I don't blame you, I mean, who could resist getting drunk with me? :p)

So you were just talking about getting drunk at home and getting on the pit, like some sad rejects of society!!!!!
    Jennytree wrote:
    well afterwards, Al has to get back to work and I've to go to the airport to pick up a few others around 2ish... so if you're willing to play hostess then, that's absolutely wonderful :) cos pin and pip may be a bit lost for a while :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    well afterwards, Al has to get back to work and I've to go to the airport to pick up a few others around 2ish... so if you're willing to play hostess then, that's absolutely wonderful :) cos pin and pip may be a bit lost for a while :o

teeheehee... you mean I'll be left as a tour guide for people in the middle of blanchardstown?! WOOHOO! I'll get more bullet-proof vests so...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    teeheehee... you mean I'll be left as a tour guide for people in the middle of blanchardstown?! WOOHOO! I'll get more bullet-proof vests so...

:eek:

:o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*Thank you Chime ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    i had also forgotten ! seem to be doing alot of that today :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Jennytree wrote:
    :) I'm sure you're more than capable... OR you can bring them on into town? Or whatever you want to do
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :) I'm sure you're more than capable... OR you can bring them on into town? Or whatever you want to do

AHHH I can't handle the pressure!! We can decide over lunch on Friday... just make sure you wake me up early - it'll take me a while to get there!

edit: and by 'me' I mean 'us' of course!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening all :)

For anyone who is interested (and I assume that's most of you :p) my interview went well today. I have been asked back for a second interview on Thurs. Woo :)

Hope everyone is having a good day / evening :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hey Caz! Good news on your interview!!!! :D
  • Great news Caz... if it's what you want I'll keep everything crossed!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Thanks Rita and Rob. Yes please Rob, keep everything crossed ;):p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

For anyone who is interested (and I assume that's most of you :p) my interview went well today. I have been asked back for a second interview on Thurs. Woo :)

That's rockin' good news! (to paraphrase Mr Cage...)

I hate interviews, though, so the thought of going back for more gives me the heebie-jeebies! :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Top of the morning to everyone! :D

Now.. back to a nice cup of coffee...
  • It has always amazed me how some people-red-can grin like that first thing in the morning.... Shame I can't sum up how I feel with an emoticon for a snarling, red-eyed auld grouch...
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    It has always amazed me how some people-red-can grin like that first thing in the morning.... Shame I can't sum up how I feel with an emoticon for a snarling, red-eyed auld grouch...
    Good moooorning ...well i'm always like that always happy and active in the morning...first thing when i'm out of bed is to put the radio on and then the rest....btw again lovely weather today..
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602

Hope everyone is having a good day / evening :D
    Morning Caz....i will cross even my toes for you if it helps...LOL...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    Morning all!

Well, I'm half way through my working week... life is soooo stressful right now :p

I've also admitted my addiction to Life on Mars :o
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :eek: is this one of the websites that was claiming to have Wembley standing tickets for sale? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6443273.stm I know we knew they were dodgy but ....
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:
    :eek: is this one of the websites that was claiming to have Wembley standing tickets for sale? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6443273.stm I know we knew they were dodgy but ....
    Yeah I heard about it this morning. To be honest though, anybody who trusted them must have a few brain cells missing.
    Jennytree wrote:
    AHHH I can't handle the pressure!! We can decide over lunch on Friday... just make sure you wake me up early - it'll take me a while to get there!

edit: and by 'me' I mean 'us' of course!
    :confused: Am I responsible for everything? Down to waking you up? :D Lol, it will be a challenge to get myself up so I'd advise you set an alarm just in case :D

So are you bringing Emmi and the other two?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life