Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    busy day and the sun is out :D
    Al if u show up i'm leaving msn for ya hope it works.
    right back to back braking rolls/turns and snake arms :p (just for jrd to puzzle over)

...so puzzled i've only just plucked up the nerve to reply :o

let's just say i'm not going to understand and leave it at that shall we... easier for everyone like that ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jrd wrote:
    ...so puzzled i've only just plucked up the nerve to reply :o

let's just say i'm not going to understand and leave it at that shall we... easier for everyone like that ;)

What he means is..he want's to see pictures. :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:

what you mean is YOU would like to see pictures !!! :p hahahaha
    no chance :o

anyway I've stopped now, jrd you'er safe :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    he'll post on here in a minute going

"eh is it my birthday... so where we meeting on St Paddys day, and does anyone have spare ticket to fucking Jupiter or something"

:D:D:D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:

no, no, no, no, no. NO.
    well... a bit.

:cool:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    what you mean is YOU would like to see pictures !!! :p hahahaha
    no chance :o

anyway I've stopped now, jrd you'er safe :)

Maybe
    :o
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    hey, any of you have a spare for either Munich or Dusseldorf?
    or know of someone who is going?
    (I've already posted in the spare tix thread, but if i can sort this out with someone I "know" it would be easier, and cooler)

I am headed for Germany during my euro trip to visit a friend, so if i can get some tix that would be a really nice added plus :p:D:o
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    jrd wrote:
    aye, but some of us are trapped inside our little boxes made of ticky-tacky where the sun and blue skies are but a distant memory... :(
    i know normally i also don't see the sun if i'm working but i don't have to work for 2 months so the sun is welcome...work in the garden yesterday and today and still not finished yet...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    edit didnt work :( nvm
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening all :) I hate working at home :( Makes me depressed
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I love working from home (well loved... when I was working in central london). Difficult to tackle it as a 'work day' though.. lots of distractions! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    I love working from home (well loved... when I was working in central london). Difficult to tackle it as a 'work day' though.. lots of distractions! :D

Precisely! :D I mean does posting on here count as work do you think? I mean technically I'm, doing all the same stuff i.e. typing and thinking of things to say :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Precisely! :D I mean does posting on here count as work do you think? I mean technically I'm, doing all the same stuff i.e. typing and thinking of things to say :cool:
    When you post, you think. Thinking=using your brain productively. Unless it is one of your legendary late night posts, Stoney :D:p Using brain=working. So yes, it is indeed.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    heres how to watch the Hall of Fame stuff from last night :cool:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=237089

its on there somewhere... geeks can be good :cool: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman
    I'm in Scotland.. we fucking invented the TV
    Wow... you learn something new every dee!

That picture of Kid Rock with Ed is priceless... KR looks SO uncomfortable, and Ed looks like he's about to turn around and smack him one.
    Just watched the Hall of Fame clips. Excellent stuff. I thought Ed did a great job with 'Man on the moon'.

Keith Richards, Michael Stipe, Patti Smith, Ed Vedder, Aretha Franklin e.t.c all on stage together during Patti Smith's 'People have the power'. That's some fucking awesome line-up.

Edit: I wonder if/when Pearl Jam will be inducted?
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Just watched the Hall of Fame clips. Excellent stuff. I thought Ed did a great job with 'Man on the moon'.

2016 I believe. I'm pretty sure inductees are only er, inducted (or is it induced? :confused: ) 25 years after the release of their debut album.

I can just see it... Boom in an automatic wheelchair with an oxygen mask, Matt struggling to lift the sticks, Stone's arthritis so bad he can barely duck-walk, Mike out of breath after every jump/point, Jeff so huge he can't even stand up. And then grey-haired, non-alcie-wine-sippin' Ed lifts his walking stick and sings, "I... I'm... I'm just about still aliiiive...."

:D
  • sorry for being lazy, but can someone link me to some good 'hall of fame' clips to save me trawling through the whole board?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Byrnzie wrote:

course they will... they will get inducted on the same year they are eligible.. you have to have a record out for so long... cannae mind the exact yearage!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    course they will... they will get inducted on the same year they are eligible.. you have to have a record out for so long... cannae mind the exact yearage!
    Did you not read my conclusive account of Pearl Jam's induction? :mad: Probably gone invisible again...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning everyone.... A friend already coming around in 5 minutes or so.... gotta get dressed!!!!! Talk later! :D (big grin for Rob... :D)
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Lovely morning to you all.....ooohhhh god i love the sun....but i'm going to the tanshop in an hour....LOL....and then work in the garden again
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    sorry for being lazy, but can someone link me to some good 'hall of fame' clips to save me trawling through the whole board?
    me too :o

morning just , i see its dead quite in Dublin today ! :eek:
    red's having fun :)
    V V wrote:
    me too :o

morning just , i see its dead quite in Dublin today ! :eek:
    red's having fun :)

its on a thread called "watch HOF from outside US"

lazy fuckers :rolleyes: :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    heres how to watch the Hall of Fame stuff from last night :cool:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=237089

its on there somewhere... geeks can be good :cool: ;)

V and Heather if you go to Dunk's thread it has the link and also explains what you need to do to be able to watch it :) Enjoy :D I watched it last night so thanks Dunk for haranging a solution out of 'em :p

I'm sorry it's quiet ... I'm busy getting stuff done before flying off tomorrow ... V you ready for your hen weekend?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    V and Heather if you go to Dunk's thread it has the link and also explains what you need to do to be able to watch it :) Enjoy :D I watched it last night so thanks Dunk for haranging a solution out of 'em :p

I'm sorry it's quiet ... I'm busy getting stuff done before flying off tomorrow ... V you ready for your hen weekend?

awww sadly it was cancelled the wedding is still good but the Hens sister had emergance surgery for thyroid cancer :(. she is doing well though and should make it too the wedding in 2 weeks time.

I forget you are all off shortly ! have a wonderful time :D and give all them Irish big hugs from me :D
    I still cant get it too work :(, did the clock thingy .
    Byrnzie wrote:

Keith Richards, Michael Stipe, Patti Smith, Ed Vedder, Aretha Franklin e.t.c all on stage together during Patti Smith's 'People have the power'. That's some fucking awesome line-up.

don't they need to have existed for 25 years?
    still a long way to go
    I hope they make it!! :cool:

Edit: Scratch already posted about the 25 years thingie
    V V wrote:
    I still cant get it too work :(, did the clock thingy .

VV you also have to change the time zone to eastern US time
    then i think it should work
    pooopy i changed the time and opened it in IE and still not working :(

ok edit i got it thanks Buru and chime ;)