Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I'm guessing we should all pretty much get 10c tix if we're members tho right?!

thats the theory i'm working on!!!!

surely to god we'll get them
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    thats the theory i'm working on!!!!

surely to god we'll get them

So we will I tell ya, so we will, if Mary, Jesus, and Joseph have anything to do with it!
  • Options
    foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    some prison HHelen goes on about and The Guinness Factory tour are must sees!!!

The prison is class - alot about the 1916 Easter Rising as many of the key figures were imprisoned (and executed) there ... very interesting (if you're interested in Irish history!)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So we will I tell ya, so we will, if Mary, Jesus, and Joseph have anything to do with it!

everybody always forgets the fat bearded one from Abba dont they?? :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    foxymop79 wrote:
    The prison is class

ironic coming from a teacher and all ;)

works the same in reverse... yeah HHelen thoroughly recommends it and i think i might visit it... purely because they filmed the prison scenes from The Italian Job there :)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    wow ulot have been postin some !!! how many pages ! :)

i cant be arsed to look through so , how much do u think the tickets will be ?? for pj at the point of course ! :D thanks
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how far the venue is from the centre of Dublin?? Is it a walk, or a bus ride??
  • Options
    everybody always forgets the fat bearded one from Abba dont they?? :D

Yeah, shiiit, forgot him. Still, I always thought he was a false prophet. Father Abraham from the smurfs was more convincing.
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    wow ulot have been postin some !!! how many pages ! :)

i cant be arsed to look through so , how much do u think the tickets will be ?? for pj at the point of course ! :D thanks

Ticket prices = 52 euros.....

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0424/pearljam.html
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Does anyone know how far the venue is from the centre of Dublin?? Is it a walk, or a bus ride??

It`s just outside centrum..A 25min walk from O`connell street..Check out http://www.thepoint.ie
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07
  • Options
    E.Bloom wrote:
    I`m with you on that one! Surely, that is going to be my goal!:D

ey Bloom, u gonna go to Prague aswell? If the show happens that is....
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    How quickly do you think it will sell out?

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    ey Bloom, u gonna go to Prague aswell? If the show happens that is....

Umm, forget it..... I thought the Prague show was 22 august...
  • Options
    But Bloom, u booked flight and hotel for Dublin yet?
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I'll be there!!!!!!!!! Well if I get a ticket that is :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    ironic coming from a teacher and all ;)

works the same in reverse... yeah HHelen thoroughly recommends it and i think i might visit it... purely because they filmed the prison scenes from The Italian Job there :)

Yeah forgot about the Italian Job thing, a few other films have used it aswell, but can't remember which he said - I was too busy giving this small naughty child the evils!!!!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    thanks

ok its a NO for me n Dublin , or Devorce !!!!! LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed the change in wording on the Europe tour news article on pearljam.com? It no longer says anything about possible new dates being added! It did initially didn't it?!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Has anyone noticed the change in wording on the Europe tour news article on pearljam.com? It no longer says anything about possible new dates being added! It did initially didn't it?!
    Yeah. The Prague and 2nd Spain show were added by the looks of things, so maybe that's all that would be added.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    So that means no UK dates?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    roubalroubal Posts: 82
    It did, but they actually added a few dates (Zagreb, Madrid, Athens).
  • Options
    I just noticed that too.. I think it's only happened in the last few minutes. It also says "A Ten Club ticket pre-sale opportunity for European tour dates will be announced very soon. Stay posted here for details."
    I think the wording of that has been changed a bit too. Or am I gone mad with impatience? :)
    "I don't need drugs to make my life tragic"
  • Options
    roubal wrote:
    It did, but they actually added a few dates (Zagreb, Madrid, Athens).

The Italians must be laughing - 5 shows!!
  • Options
    If thats the case, and all dates have been announced they are taking the piss out of the UK fans slightly! Ok I know we had Astoria, but very few got to go to that, and we've got Leeds and Reading but festivals are shit and after 6 years away we need real gigs! I find this whole thing very bizarre!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Yes the UK fans won't be happy.
    But on the other hand most people in the US have to travel a long way for their shows too. Us UK fans are just spoilt rotten 99% of the time.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    It would be nice if 10c and the management could stop fucking with our heads and just say, no more UK dates will be added or whatever! This is shit!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    foxymop79 wrote:
    If thats the case, and all dates have been announced they are taking the piss out of the UK fans slightly! Ok I know we had Astoria, but very few got to go to that, and we've got Leeds and Reading but festivals are shit and after 6 years away we need real gigs! I find this whole thing very bizarre!

They may well come back to the U.k after they've played Greece. I'd imagine that they'd be catching their flight back to the States from Heathrow. Hopefully they'll do 2 or 3 gigs at Brixton before heading back across the pond. As long as they don't play Wembley 'cos it's shiiit!
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    But Bloom, u booked flight and hotel for Dublin yet?

No.. Nothing booked yet,I`m waiting till I`ve got my tickets..But, I have decided which hotel and which flight I`m going to take...So the whole trip is planned,just need those darn tickets
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07
  • Options
    fowls wrote:
    Yes the UK fans won't be happy.
    But on the other hand most people in the US have to travel a long way for their shows too. Us UK fans are just spoilt rotten 99% of the time.

And I mean at least we don't get a tour every year or so, those poor Americans must be well sick of going to Pearl Jam gigs now! I feel for them!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Gen and I are definitely going to try and get to Dublin. Maybe go for a few nights are make more of a trip out of it.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018