Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• bmoloneybmoloney Posts: 18
    eMMI wrote:
    kinda same here. :o so yeh, at least I'm GA too. are you going with friends then? :)

By myself, my friends have no taste in music!! (/couldn't afford it). Had to get my ticket through ebay (scum-sucking b....rd!), but it will be totally worth it!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    bmoloney wrote:
    By myself, my friends have no taste in music!! (/couldn't afford it). Had to get my ticket through ebay (scum-sucking b....rd!), but it will be totally worth it!

surely it will! :D

well, take a look of all the Dublin threads in case you wanna hang out with this lot. :D:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    bmoloney wrote:

Well you're not by yourself now since you have loads of nice people here who all have an extremely good taste in music !!!!

Pity about having to do the e bay route thing still better to be with than without a ticket !!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    What, you mean.....drink more? That would be awesome :D
    Well I don't know if it's possible to drink more but... maybe find more inventive and interesting ways TO drink :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Fuck no.......:D:cool:

Please explain:confused:

If my ATM card doesn't work, Helen is gonna have to give me a loan...:D:o
    :eek: Please work please work please work, lol... :o

Explain... well ok, Paula has kindly offered to let us stay in her place the Saturday night in Cavan. So that means less travelling on the Saturday (2 hour drive) and it's a road I should know pretty well so I'll be better able to monitor you driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. Her rock band neighbours SHOULD have learned yellow ledbetter by then so the bastards can play it for us :D AND there's a festival in a nearby town where I went to school which will be brilliant. So then we can drive to Galway on the Sunday and it's only about an hour and a half or something. It all just makes better sense :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Well I don't know if it's possible to drink more but... maybe find more inventive and interesting ways TO drink :)
    You want a new way to drink?
    Are all you people familiar with Jagerbombs?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    siochan wrote:
    Well you're not by yourself now since you have loads of nice people here who all have an extremely good taste in music !!!!

Pity about having to do the e bay route thing still better to be with than without a ticket !!

I had a feeling that true PJ fans were good people! ...makes sense really. so what songs do you guys REALLY want to see performed?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    If my ATM card doesn't work, Helen is gonna have to give me a loan...:D:o

you should get an American Express travellers card... same as an ATM card but you can use it in shops, etc as well... as long as their is 'credit' on it then you can withdraw from any banks :cool:

you looking for me Casey??
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Dunk... regarding the TBA person... I think we should try to find him in Dublin... could be hilarious :D:D:D

Off for a shower now and get the dye out! The normal red colour for me (if you can call that normal) and brown the for daughter!!!

'bye
    bmoloney wrote:
    I had a feeling that true PJ fans were good people! ...makes sense really. so what songs do you guys REALLY want to see performed?
    Indifference. Then I can die happy :)
  • eMMI wrote:
    uh oh. you could always ask from your bank whether or not it's gonna work. :)

and remember, you should always have some cash with you when you travel. :p:D

I did, the bank said it was good to go...and I do have cash...HELEn...:D

and I have some AMEX traveler's check for backup....:D

and credit cards....

and jewlery to pawn off if neccesary.....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    bmoloney wrote:

All the guys so far i've come across on these threads are all good people !! We've all planned to meet up party get drunk and have fun ...... as far as i am concerned I don't mind which songs are played i'd love to hear severed hand and gone from the new album ....... i'd be happiest if they band came on stage and announced they where playing every song they'd ever written and a few of the fav covers too ..... but that aint going to happen so i'll be happy with what they choose to grace us with ....
  • :eek: Please work please work please work, lol... :o

Explain... well ok, Paula has kindly offered to let us stay in her place the Saturday night in Cavan. So that means less travelling on the Saturday (2 hour drive) and it's a road I should know pretty well so I'll be better able to monitor you driving on the 'wrong' side of the road. Her rock band neighbours SHOULD have learned yellow ledbetter by then so the bastards can play it for us :D AND there's a festival in a nearby town where I went to school which will be brilliant. So then we can drive to Galway on the Sunday and it's only about an hour and a half or something. It all just makes better sense :)

Fucking brilliant!!:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

You want a new way to drink?
    Are all you people familiar with Jagerbombs?

Yes, and by new way to drink, I meant 'new places to drink' like my yacht or my private jet or my island in the south pacific or... well you get the picture :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    you should

Oh look there's dunk telling people what they 'should' do again :rolleyes:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • you should get an American Express travellers card... same as an ATM card but you can use it in shops, etc as well... as long as their is 'credit' on it then you can withdraw from any banks :cool:

you looking for me Casey??

Is it me you're looking for?? Yep Mr. Ritchie....did I tell you I got your mag? I've been offered $30 for it....but I thought better of it....just for you:rolleyes:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• Yes, and by new way to drink, I meant 'new places to drink' like my yacht or my private jet or my island in the south pacific or... well you get the picture :D

How about "upside down with no fear of FALING!!!:D"
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

and credit cards....

:eek: Takes note :p Looks like we'll need to hire you a fucking vault to put all your stuff in :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    siochan wrote:
    All the guys so far i've come across on these threads are all good people !! We've all planned to meet up party get drunk and have fun ...... as far as i am concerned I don't mind which songs are played i'd love to hear severed hand and gone from the new album ....... i'd be happiest if they band came on stage and announced they where playing every song they'd ever written and a few of the fav covers too ..... but that aint going to happen so i'll be happy with what they choose to grace us with ....

jeez, I don't think I could physically survive every single song they've ever written, but i'd die with a smile on my face!

drunken parties sound awesome
    Indifference. Then I can die happy :)

pretty much the same here. I just absolutely LOVE that song! :D:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Fucking brilliant!!:D
    Yep, it will be!!! :) It's really scenic there too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    How about "upside down with no fear of FALING!!!:D"
    hmm... that might be quite difficult but I think I'd give it a go :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

and credit cards....

well, sounds like you're all good then. :D
    bmoloney wrote:
    jeez, I don't think I could physically survive every single song they've ever written, but i'd die with a smile on my face!

drunken parties sound awesome
    You should definitely join us. As far as I know we're going to theTemple Bar before the gig (early afternoon) then afterwards people are heading to Bruxelles.

someone tell me if i'm wrong here people :)
    Oh look there's dunk telling people what they 'should' do again :rolleyes:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D

and theres Helen being a bitch again.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    You should definitely join us. As far as I know we're going to theTemple Bar before the gig (early afternoon) then afterwards people are heading to Bruxelles.

nope thats the plan... well Hannibal from the A-Team told me it was... :)

Well, I'll be queueing with the GA before I reckon but after the gig, I could totally do that! Where's Bruxelles?
    and theres Helen being a bitch again.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ :rolleyes:

Oh FFS there's those two arguing again....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    bmoloney wrote:
    Well, I'll be queueing with the GA before I reckon but after the gig, I could totally do that! Where's Bruxelles?

Bruxelles is off Grafton Street according to a Dublin pub website :)

Bruxelles... that name sprouts up everywhere :o:o:o i'm sorry :(
    siochan wrote:
    Oh FFS there's those two arguing again....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:D:D:D:D:D

Yep that's the plan hitch :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life