Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Why? Did you pull? :confused:

Jealous are we :confused:;)
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What sleaze? :confused:

well in the last 2 days there has been come, whips, dicks, Chime's secret infatuation, you licking bollocks, Al being, well, Al... general sleaze...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    well in the last 2 days there has been come, whips, dicks, Chime's secret infatuation, you licking bollocks, Al being, well, Al... general sleaze...

Now hold on a minute....I've been very good, its all you who've been sleezy but its true its been much better since the lads came back :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jealous are we :confused:;)
    Lol, nah, I think yas would make an em... interesting couple :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    well it's all been you really dunk - we women have still been chatting about stuff... I mean think about it, Dave hasn't even really been around :D

So yep, just you and Al really :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Lol, I remember the first time i flew when I was about 7 and my parents said something about popping ears and I was shitting it :eek: I thought my ears were gonna explode :D

aww. :o

lol. :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    well it's all been you really dunk - we women have still been chatting about stuff... I mean think about it, Dave hasn't even really been around :D

Right thats it....half of you aren't gonna see PJ in Dublin cause I'm gonna kick some ass for slandering my name :mad:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    aww. :o

lol. :D:p

It's true, I was terrified. They told me about the swallowing thing (fuck off dunk :mad: ) so I musta went through about 10 packets of sweets - and that was only to London :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right thats it....half of you aren't gonna see PJ in Dublin cause I'm gonna kick some ass for slandering my name :mad:

:eek: calm down Al! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:

Awww... you're so cute when you're mad :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    It's true, I was terrified. They told me about the swallowing thing (fuck off dunk :mad: ) so I musta went through about 10 packets of sweets - and that was only to London :o

poor you. :o :eek:

yeh, well, chewing gum helps too. at least a little, and that's what I did. :)
    [size=+5] *NO I WONT CALM DOWN....AND....AND.....I'M ALWAYS CUTE* [/size]
    I need a coffee!
    Lol, nah, I think yas would make an em... interesting couple :D

its spelt YAZZ not Yas... and whatever happened to her Plastic Population!!! which was a country of dildos really :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Irish Al wrote:

:o if you say so :)

Dunk, it's 'yas' and ya know I'm right. DON'T you dare tell me how to spell my own made up word :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Byrnzie mentioned whipping, you licked scrotums and said "come on to me"... all i've said is "pee-pee"...

and Dave is sorely missed... its hard for the master to watch someone let go of an obvious talent for sleaze... i'll find me a new person to mold into the shape of a labia... but if Dave comes back... then thats cool as i can be arsed doing all the training manuals and stuff again!!
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    KC... that name was banned sunshine ... :)

Clever one you are.....

I had never heard that before......:p
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Byrnzie mentioned whipping, you licked scrotums and said "come on to me"... all i've said is "pee-pee"...

and Dave is sorely missed... its hard for the master to watch someone let go of an obvious talent for sleaze... i'll find me a new person to mold into the shape of a labia... but if Dave comes back... then thats cool as i can be arsed doing all the training manuals and stuff again!!

You CAN be arsed????

I think we made KC mad :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Clever one you are.....

Lol :D I bet :rolleyes: Dunk's nothing if not original :rolleyes:

:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Clever one you are.....

have you heard it in that exact way though.. i thought it was pretty cool, but i suppose you do hear it every week :(
    Irish Al wrote:

alright then. :p
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    have you heard it in that exact way though.. i thought it was pretty cool, but i suppose you do hear it every week :(

Unfortunately every possible combination of those words in every possible permutation has been spoken to me at some point.......:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Unfortunately every possible combination of those words in every possible permutation has been spoken to me at some point.......:D

oh bugger :(

You love it really :D

Say it some more Dunk, I bet the more you say it, the funnier KC will find it :D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    ‘I always imagined you'd be blonde for some reason though’

Lol, dare I ask why? :o but it IS kinda blonde… I dunno, I take seriously weird photos. A fella took a picture of me on a camera phone the other night and he looked at me like ‘that’s not you, what the fuck just happened?’ lol… and I was REALLY blonde in that picture :confused:

I dunno really....you just seemed blonde....in a good way naturally.

heehee....camera phones can be a lot of fun :-)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:

ooOOooo i see Al got a bit excited while i was away !!

glad u could see me sexy ed pic n i saw ur pj one too ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    its 10 2 7 !!! must be time for a glass of red :D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I dunno really....you just seemed blonde....in a good way naturally.

heehee....camera phones can be a lot of fun :-)

Lol, thanks!

Camera phones are NOT fun at all :D I hate when they just appear suddenly - at least with cameras you can see them and you're aware that someone might take a pic at some stage, lol.

V - Al's always excited :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Good morning ya crazy bunch of Chuckle brother groupies you!!
    The sun isn't shining and I have a job interview at 1pm. But I don't care! Rock on!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Rock on!

Did you take a course in Americanism or something? :confused:

Ooohh, good luck with the interview though :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good morning ya crazy bunch of Chuckle brother groupies you!!
    The sun isn't shining and I have a job interview at 1pm. But I don't care! Rock on!

Best of luck my good man, am off to the zoo with a group of kids, catch ya later :D

P.S. This time, one month, we'll all be really hungover!!
    I need a coffee!