Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Just letting yas know I heard from eMMI on myspace - she's fine :) well appears to be anyway :D

:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yes we did miss ya, were just saying so yesterday !

:) glad ur well n had fun xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lol, I read recently that Ireland is one of the LEAST (what do you call it when nobody has internet) countries in the world, lol. Me and Al are kinda proving that theory :o:D

(advanced) ;):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    yes we did miss ya, were just saying so yesterday !

:) glad ur well n had fun xx

aww. :) lol. I missed that cause like I said, can't be bothered to read through the thread. :p;)

:) xxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    (advanced) ;):p

:confused: Nope... I read in the same thing that that's Scotland :cool:

Anyway, EM :)

Come on tell us all about it?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Lol, I read recently that Ireland is one of the LEAST (what do you call it when nobody has internet) countries in the world, lol. Me and Al are kinda proving that theory :o:D

Err?? Backward?? :confused:;)
    Byrnzie wrote:

Yep we're the least backward :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey Dood

I'm trying to work out what you mean... do you mean you can't view files that V V is sending you... or do you mean you can't see her display picture?

Her display pic??? :confused:

Hey Em's welcome back....you were missed :o;)
    I need a coffee!
    Generally I'm not bad with techi stuff but......
    I need a coffee!
    :confused: Nope... I read in the same thing that that's Scotland :cool:

Anyway, EM :)

Come on tell us all about it?

oh, where to start?! :)

it was really great. :) I think one of the best things was how nice everyone I met was. I mean really, I did not meet one person that would have been non-likable. :D the worst part was that I sometimes had difficulties to understand what the people were saying. :rolleyes: (but actually, it wasn't that difficult. :) ) but Glaswegian's mum kept telling me that people would start using slang and all that cause my English is so good that they keep forgetting it's not my first language or something like that. :o:):D

oh man, Glasgow is such a beautiful city!! (btw. I don't have any pics cause I was using a film camera.. though I didn't take too much pics with it either. :D )

we went to see Superman, we went to Ashton Lane (if you've heard about it? it's this great street with pubs/bars all along it. :D ) and to this club the Viper.
    we visited People's Palace, Glasgow University, Glasgow Science Center, Kelvingrove Museum, Transportation Museum.. :):):)

hmm. what else..? I'm still quite hyper. :):D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Generally I'm not bad with techi stuff but......

Lol, oh admit it :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

think about it Byrnzie.... think son !!!!

if it was the LEAST 'backward country'.. then hells and al would know what the fuck they are doing... hence my guess at 'advanced' :D :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eMMI wrote:

it was really great. :) I think one of the best things was how nice everyone I met was. I mean really, I did not meet one person that would have been non-likable. :D the worst part was that I sometimes had difficulties to understand what the people were saying. :rolleyes: (but actually, it wasn't that difficult. :) ) but Glaswegian's mum kept telling me that people would start using slang and all that cause my English is so good that they keep forgetting it's not my first language or something like that. :o:):D

oh man, Glasgow is such a beautiful city!! (btw. I don't have any pics cause I was using a film camera.. though I didn't take too much pics with it either. :D )

we went to see Superman, we went to Ashton Lane (if you've heard about it? it's this great street with pubs/bars all along it. :D ) and to this club the Viper.
    we visited People's Palace, Glasgow University, Glasgow Science Center, Kelvingrove Museum, Transportation Museum.. :):):)

sounds like you had a brilliant time and saw loadsa stuff :) oh and when you get your pics developed, tell them to put it on disk :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

if it was the LEAST 'backward country'.. then hells and al would know what the fuck they are doing... hence my guess at 'advanced' :D :cool:
    Ehhh... SON??????????? :eek:

:D:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:

I have to admit the scottish people are some of the kindest people I've ever come accross and also the sexiest accent on ladies :D
    Lol, oh admit it :p

:p No :p
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

As an English woman I demand to have that edit reversed :p

Morning all :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Ehhh... SON??????????? :eek:

:D:D:D

Dunk is all our daddy :D
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:

Hey Chimey, how come no pic on the blog?? :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Her display pic??? :confused:

Hey Em's welcome back....you were missed :o;)

thank you Al. :) I missed you too. :o;):)

so you've got MSN then? :D smashing! do you write your addy with the capitals in it? (just so I'll get it right when I'm adding you. ;) if ya don't mind. :p:D )
    eMMI wrote:
    thank you Al. :) I missed you too. :o;):)

so you've got MSN then? :D smashing! do you write your addy with the capitals in it? (just so I'll get it right when I'm adding you. ;) if ya don't mind. :p:D )

Did you not add me already?? Someone called emmster added me and I assumed it was you :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:

LMAO... absolutely not :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    aww. :) lol. I missed that cause like I said, can't be bothered to read through the thread. :p;)

:) xxx

:D:D:D [size=+3]Welcome back Emmi!![/size]:D :D:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Did you not add me already?? Someone called emmster added me and I assumed it was you :confused:

I reckon that's Dunk pretending to be a 19 year old Finnish girl :rolleyes: Yep, one of his many personalities :cool:

And dunk ain't my daddy - I know who mine is :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey Chimey, how come no pic on the blog?? :confused:

woman of mystery ;) ... wouldn't want to scare you as those that have met me will verify :o

Also I'm on a work pc so no access to pics.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    sounds like you had a brilliant time and saw loadsa stuff :) oh and when you get your pics developed, tell them to put it on disk :)

that is true. :)

ooh, good thinking Helly. :):D I gotta try and remember that. :)
    Irish Al wrote:
    I have to admit the scottish people are some of the kindest people I've ever come accross

yeh, it's amazing. :)
    and also the sexiest accent on ladies :D

or on the lads. :D;)

haa haaaaaa you changed that.... you cheater!!! :p
    Chime wrote:
    woman of mystery ;) ... wouldn't want to scare you as those that have met me will verify :o

Also I'm on a work pc so no access to pics.

Huh??? How could you scare anyone off??? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Oh yeah, got ya now. Have to rush these things these days with boss hovering over me like a big hovering type thingy with a whip.
    Irish Al wrote:

yeh I did. :D
    haa haaaaaa you changed that.... you cheater!!! :p

Lol, and I bet you'd a really big stupid reply written out and all :p

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life