Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Well dunk, darlin, that's not something you're EVER likely to find out :p

and so there is a God !!!! *starts prayin'*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Gotta say hi on all threads! No time to read right now - just a quick hello! :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well dunk, darlin, that's not something you're EVER likely to find out :p

[size=+10] BURN [/size]
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    *starts prayin'*

You can pray as much as you want dunk, I'm STILL not doing it - nuh uh! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:

Hi grr :) bye grr :(

what does the whole 'burn' thing mean?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    :D Besides... from what I've heard, Dunk likes lickin them too :p but that's just between me and you mick ;)

meouw!! (how the fuck do you spell that?)
    mickaxe wrote:
    meouw!! (how the fuck do you spell that?)

Ah that's close enough :D

Anyway I'm off for lunch now and I may not be back on after lunch... but I probably will :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • mickaxemickaxe Posts: 59
    Ah that's close enough :D

Anyway I'm off for lunch now and I may not be back on after lunch... but I probably will :rolleyes:

me too bye
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

hi there R! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Right goin to the gym...gotta do some work afterwards :(
    I need a coffee!
    Hi eMMI! Back from the land of the Scots!! Were you suitably impressed? :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hi eMMI! Back from the land of the Scots!! Were you suitably impressed? :D

indeed I am! :D obviously I was. well, I didn't go outside of Glasgow much but it was GGGRRREEEEEEEEAAAAATTTT!!! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    indeed I am! :D obviously I was. well, I didn't go outside of Glasgow much but it was GGGRRREEEEEEEEAAAAATTTT!!! :D:D

So how did you enjoy your first experience of flying Emmi?
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    I checked tix prices on ebay last night....anyone else seen that crazyness?? :eek:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Helen - missed the post, saw the pm! ;)

Good afternoon!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    I checked tix prices on ebay last night....anyone else seen that crazyness?? :eek:

yeah, who would have thought that Britney would be so expensive eh? ;)

before we go to Dublin... 4 weeks today... can we all make sure we know each others first names and stuff... i met Gossard_Is_God at the Astoria... which is a cumbersome name to say, i bet his name was Tony or something easy... and i called him GossardIsGod... I mean how am i supposed to know Heineken Helens name... or IrishAl's... stupid usernames!!

I'm not shouting out "NewAgeHippie, do you fancy a drink?"... 2 reasons really..... 1 is that i'll look like a poof shouting that out, and 2ndly, i'm scottish... whats the chances of that phrase even exiting my mouth :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    and i called him GossardIsGod... I mean how am i supposed to know Heineken Helens name... or IrishAl's... stupid usernames!!

Could have called him God!! (I called him Gossard!). Difficult with names like HH or IA. I think HH's name is Gertrude and IA's Hector, but I'm not sure.

My name is Rita for those who don't know :D

EDIT: Maybe HH can add the names on the Dublin Schedule list? Just a thought - don't want to dump it all on her!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

before we go to Dublin... 4 weeks today... can we all make sure we know each others first names and stuff... i met Gossard_Is_God at the Astoria... which is a cumbersome name to say, i bet his name was Tony or something easy... and i called him GossardIsGod... I mean how am i supposed to know Heineken Helens name... or IrishAl's... stupid usernames!!

I'm not shouting out "NewAgeHippie, do you fancy a drink?"... 2 reasons really..... 1 is that i'll look like a poof shouting that out, and 2ndly, i'm scottish... whats the chances of that phrase even exiting my mouth :D

Good thinking Batman!
    (You should have seen the look on Keith's face when I addressed him as Keithos! He went mental!! :mad: )
    Seriously though, it was a pain in the ass trying to sort out StonesGstring from giventofly, and Ament to that from ScottinAmsterdam. I was close to giving up and going home before the show had begun!! :eek:
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749

Would you rather call me the "briliant american"?

It's Casey, C-A-S-E-Y, not K.C., but I'll answer to both.....:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Would you rather call me the "briliant american"?

It's Casey, C-A-S-E-Y, not K.C., but I'll answer to both.....:D

KC... that name was banned sunshine ... :)

so Casey it is...

so my point still remains.... I'm not shouting out "Casey, do you fancy a drink?"... 2 reasons really..... 1 is that i'll look like a poof shouting that out, and 2ndly, i'm scottish... whats the chances of that phrase even exiting my mouth :D

just kidding KC... :):)
    NAH (or KC, or Casey, or...) created a new thread so we could ALL give our real names (or your alias if you are wanted by the police or under the witness protection programme!).
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So how did you enjoy your first experience of flying Emmi?

it was superb! :) on the first flight I had the window seat so I could look at the scenery. pretty pretty.

the bad thing is that my ears keep popping and that's what I don't like. but luckily they only hurt for a moment. :o
    redrock wrote:
    Could have called him God!! (I called him Gossard!). Difficult with names like HH or IA. I think HH's name is Gertrude and IA's Hector, but I'm not sure.

My name is Rita for those who don't know :D

EDIT: Maybe HH can add the names on the Dublin Schedule list? Just a thought - don't want to dump it all on her!

:D Lol, bit of practical stuff from the Irish people, eh? :cool: No need for Byrnzie to come on to me cos he KNOWS I'm female :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    it was superb! :) on the first flight I had the window seat so I could look at the scenery. pretty pretty.

the bad thing is that my ears keep popping and that's what I don't like. but luckily they only hurt for a moment. :o

Lol, I remember the first time i flew when I was about 7 and my parents said something about popping ears and I was shitting it :eek: I thought my ears were gonna explode :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D Lol, bit of practical stuff from the Irish people, eh? :cool: No need for Byrnzie to come on to me cos he KNOWS I'm female :D

good job you spelt it C-O-M-E and not E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-E... phew!!!

this thread has increased in quality since the sleaze started back up :)
    KC........your mates have to be called the sunshine band.....oh wait dunk got there already...........I'll get me coat :o;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    KC........your mates have to be called the sunshine band.....oh wait dunk got there already...........I'll get me coat :o;)

Why? Did you pull? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    good job you spelt it C-O-M-E and not E-J-A-C-U-L-A-T-E... phew!!!

this thread has increased in quality since the sleaze started back up :)
    What sleaze? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:

of course :cool:

next time young Padawan... next time :p
    :confused: Dunk, THAT'S not irony! :rolleyes:

is it platinumy then :confused: