Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    aww, poor thing. :(

lol. but you seem to have made a quick recovery. unlike some of them dudes from the Bible for example. apparently they died. :eek:

Yeah I'm hard as nails :D;)
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    too much sun. :p

Too much sun and good life!!!!! Wait 'till you get wrinkles :(:( Not for a long time, I hope :):)
    redrock wrote:
    Too much sun and good life!!!!! Wait 'till you get wrinkles :(:( Not for a long time, I hope :):)

Did you see 10 years younger last night (had to watch it in return for the tv for the whole world cup :) ), that woman aged sooooo much in the space of 4 years. That programme is the best deterrant for young smokers!
    I need a coffee!
    Nah... I've seen bits of this series a couple of times because my daughter was watching it. Don't be fooled - they don't achieve this '10 years younger' look by healthy living. It's all surgery, make up, hair done, right clothing, right posture, etc. At the beginning you see them without make-up, just getting out of bed, looking frumpy - anyone would look older that way! The final result is all due to expert 'handling'.

Now.. did that sound catty or what :D:D:D
    Not at all my dear :p
    I need a coffee!
    Oh! And forgot to say in my 'get my claws out' post.....

bet you a week later, when there is no one to do the hair, the nails, to tell the person how to dress, etc. she reverts back to her 'old' self.

Hehehe :D:D:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Did you see 10 years younger last night (had to watch it in return for the tv for the whole world cup :) ),
    Lol, yeh yeh! Funny how you're commenting on it though :D

Bet ya don't let the wife know ya enjoy it :D . Did anyone watch trading spouses last night though? Ah shite it's only on TV3 - but yer woman was just mental! She sat on a carousel for 10 seconds and made yer man stop it :rolleyes: cos she'd be sick.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I'm hard as nails :D;)

lol. I bet. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

:eek: I hope so too. :eek:

lol. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Anyone seen Byrnzie around these parts today?
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Anyone seen Byrnzie around these parts today?

He was lurky around earlier but no word :confused: If we don't hear from him in a day or so.........he's gone ;)

HH of course she KNOWS I hate those programmes :D:D:D

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Well moving train is back. I hope he didn't get banned :(

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Well moving train is back. I hope he didn't get banned :(

He was posting on the previous page (about 2 o'clock) so hopefully that means he isn't banned ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    He was lurky around earlier but no word :confused: If we don't hear from him in a day or so.........he's gone ;)

HH of course she KNOWS I hate those programmes :D:D:D

:cool:

He's around. He posted saying he got told off by his boss for being on the board so much (or something like that). He'll be back later - can't get rid of big B so easily!
    LOL. bless him :D

I suspect I would too if anyone knew! :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    He's around. He posted saying he got told off by his boss for being on the board so much (or something like that). He'll be back later - can't get rid of big B so easily!

Hey, don't worry I'm still here. But, yeah, I need to be careful at the moment as my boss is on my case. Still, it's nice to know you all care. Bless you, you beauties! :D
    Yay!! You aren't banned after all :D

Yes I have to minimize the screen every time my boss walks out of her office :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    hello dubliners trust you are all well. look forward to meeting you. will try and stick a picture on the blog.
    Salut baloo
    Yes put your pic up!! We wanna see you!

I'm going to update mine soon, I found a much better one :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OHMYGOD :o I feel so silly :o

I never realised that newagehippie was a bloke :eek: I thought he was she :o:o

Rockin' out to Creadles
    OHMYGOD :o I feel so silly :o

I never realised that newagehippie was a bloke :eek: I thought he was she :o:o

I made the same mistake. I called him babe or something once and he had to put me to rights! :o
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

I'm going to update mine soon, I found a much better one :cool:

not possible :p too lovely as u are ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I made the same mistake. I called him babe or something once and he had to put me to rights! :o

ok add too notes *its ok for the ladies to call NAH babe * !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ok add too notes *its ok for the ladies to call NAH babe * !

Hello VV. I've just noticed that the 'A moving train' forum is back! I thought they'd deleted the bugger!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello VV. I've just noticed that the 'A moving train' forum is back! I thought they'd deleted the bugger!

oooOOOooo i was wondering what happened there ! tec. problems ? or was there too much fighting ??

maybe it was the "hate Americans" thread LOL
    hummmmm i'm having a huge urge to drink beer ! :D

want one ??

kids are asleep, the old mans gone for a ride so it must be time for some PJ n Beer ! yayyyy
    V V wrote:
    hummmmm i'm having a huge urge to drink beer ! :D

want one ??

kids are asleep, the old mans gone for a ride so it must be time for some PJ n Beer ! yayyyy

I'm in! Pour me a cold one!!
    V V wrote:
    oooOOOooo i was wondering what happened there ! tec. problems ? or was there too much fighting ??

maybe it was the "hate Americans" thread LOL

I have to admit that I suspected it was my contribution to the political arena which had gotten the Moving train forum deleted. I won't go into too much detail but one of my contributions involved the idea of a particular right wing American political commentator being fucked by a wart hog. In retrospect, I reckon it was a combination of too many people going a bit overboard. But, lol and behold, the forum re-appeared today, wart hogs and all!! So who knows? Maybe it was down to some technical problem afterall.
    I now have an oppotunity to carry on where I left off over there!! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I have to admit that I suspected it was my contribution to the political arena which had gotten the Moving train forum deleted. I won't go into too much detail but one of my contributions involved the idea of a particular right wing American political commentator being fucked by a wart hog. In retrospect, I reckon it was a combination of too many people going a bit overboard. But, lol and behold, the forum re-appeared today, wart hogs and all!! So who knows? Maybe it was down to some technical problem afterall.
    I now have an oppotunity to carry on where I left off over there!! :D

it WAS you , i saw the sticky post from Kat , and she mentioned sexual descriptions !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

naughty boy , i may have to spank you for that ! :D
    V V wrote:

naughty boy , i may have to spank you for that ! :D

Ooooh matron!! ;)