Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    yeh. :D a really good excuse compared to, "I'm gonna go get pissed cause.. cause... cause... it's been two weeks since.. since.. since I met that guy whose name I can't remember and who was mean to me cause I slapped him." :rolleyes: :D

I've never used that excuse before. I may have to use that one for Saturday evening! :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :eek: You sound vicious :eek:

*makes notes to not annoy or anger Emmi* ;)

lol. oh no, I've never slapped anyone. :D no wait, yes I have. :o but he deserved it! :eek: but, I'm not vicious! I'm nice. :D

but yeh, don't annoy me, I don't like that. ;) lol.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I've never used that excuse before. I may have to use that one for Saturday evening! :D

you haven't? :eek: :p
    lol. go ahead. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    you haven't? :eek: :p
    lol. go ahead. :D

Spot the hard ass :p :cool:

Byrnzie.......Fuck the begrudgers....remember......WE LOVE BEER :D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Spot the hard ass :p :cool:

Byrnzie.......Fuck the begrudgers....remember......WE LOVE BEER :D:D:D:D

lol. I hate beer! well, at least Finnish beer. :p

oh man, I'm so bored, can't anyone come up with something *interesting* to talk about? :D:p
    eMMI wrote:

oh man, I'm so bored, can't anyone come up with something *interesting* to talk about? :D:p

World Cup.....nearly there :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    World Cup.....nearly there :)

oh god. :rolleyes:

ah well, I guess I should pay some attention to it in order to have something to talk about here and elsewhere. but I'm not that into football.. :p
    I don't even know what teams are good and what are not. well, I know little. :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    eMMI wrote:

Not long now until Dublin. Less than 11 weeks :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Not long now until Dublin. Less than 11 weeks :D

ah, how true. :D

shite, I should get some plane tickets soon. :eek:

to Dublin and to England! (going to England and Scotland in July)
    eMMI wrote:

ah well, I guess I should pay some attention to it in order to have something to talk about here and elsewhere. but I'm not that into football.. :p

Togo are the team to beat.....class :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

All you need to know is that England are playing Sweden and so you should cheer on England! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    All you need to know is that England are playing Sweden and so you should cheer on England! :D

lol. I'll cheer anyone who plays against Sweden. :D (no offense to any Swedes, that's just the way it is.)
    eMMI wrote:
    ah, how true. :D

shite, I should get some plane tickets soon. :eek:

to Dublin and to England! (going to England and Scotland in July)

Yeah I haven't booked my flights yet. Must do that, LOL I say that every weekend and I still haven't done it :rolleyes:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah I haven't booked my flights yet. Must do that, LOL I say that every weekend and I still haven't done it :rolleyes:

well, I reckon the tickst to Dublin aren't in a hurry yet, but I really should get a move on for the July ticks. :rolleyes: lol.
    eMMI wrote:
    well, I reckon the tickst to Dublin aren't in a hurry yet, but I really should get a move on for the July ticks. :rolleyes: lol.

Yeah, I wouldn't fancy swimming though ;):D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah, I wouldn't fancy swimming though ;):D

lol. I'll swim if I have to! :D and it's a much shorter distance for you. :p
    eMMI wrote:

So where in England are you visiting? Anywhere exotic? :confused:
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I'll swim if I have to! :D and it's a much shorter distance for you. :p

That's not the point though! :D I'm not a strong swimmer :p

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557

I did 5k earlier this year for charity but was knackered at the end... :o :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So where in England are you visiting? Anywhere exotic? :confused:

exotic? :confused::p

going to Liverpool. :) and apparently my "host" doesn't drive so I doubt I'll be moving around that much. prolly a week there and then I'm off to Glasgow. :)

lol. me neither. :D
    I don't even have a bathing suit. should get one I think..
    UKDave wrote:
    I did 5k earlier this year for charity but was knackered at the end... :o :(

wow, that's great. :)

well, is that a surprise?
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. me neither. :D
    I don't even have a bathing suit. should get one I think..

Guys... she's at it again.......!! first the sauna... then no bathing suit....

Stoney... she knows exactly what she's doing.... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    eMMI wrote:
    exotic? :confused::p

going to Liverpool. :) and apparently my "host" doesn't drive so I doubt I'll be moving around that much. prolly a week there and then I'm off to Glasgow. :)

Exotic, yeah. You know...Bridlington...and..err..Scunthorpe...and...err..Hull.
    UKDave wrote:
    Guys... she's at it again.......!! first the sauna... then no bathing suit....

Stoney... she knows exactly what she's doing.... ;):D

ah shite!

screw you, it's not my fault, I'm blaming it on yer filthy minds! :mad:

lol. :p
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hahahahaha... eMMI I shoulda warned you what you were walking into :D

Anyway, I'm off home :)

Have a great one everyone :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:

well, erm.. sounds really interesting but I don't think I'm going..
    I couldn't afford it anyhoo. :rolleyes: :D
    Byrnzie wrote:

Byrnzie you seem to know far too much about the East coast of Yorkshire & Humberside... anything you want to tell us....? :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Hey Redrock! That picture of Ed is sooo wrong!! You women are bad bad bad!! :D
    Hahahahaha... eMMI I shoulda warned you what you were walking into :D

Anyway, I'm off home :)

Have a great one everyone :)

well yeah you should've! :eek: lol. :D

well, talk to you later then. :) have fun! :)