Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    It is unbelievable :D:D I love this weather :)

Whats your place like for heat, ours isnt too bad but just spoke to a friend where I used to work and he said its like a fucking oven....he he he :DD
    I dunno... it's good and bad... I'm in a metal cabin on top of another metal cabin with two big windows so the sun gets in. When the metal heats up after lunch it can get a bit stuffy... I have a fan pointed on me though which is great but as soon as I move away from where I am, I think the motor actually heats up the rest of the room :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I dunno... it's good and bad... I'm in a metal cabin on top of another metal cabin with two big windows so the sun gets in. When the metal heats up after lunch it can get a bit stuffy... I have a fan pointed on me though which is great but as soon as I move away from where I am, I think the motor actually heats up the rest of the room :o

Oh not good :(

I owe everyone on here an apology, I was driving home last night from work and was listening to the new tool album and it suddenly hit me that yesterday was the first day since "pearl jam" came out that I haven't listened to it at least once. I felt so bad.....please forgive all :( :(
    I need a coffee!
    So not many people around today :(
    I need a coffee!
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Irish Al wrote:

I owe everyone on here an apology, I was driving home last night from work and was listening to the new tool album and it suddenly hit me that yesterday was the first day since "pearl jam" came out that I haven't listened to it at least once. I felt so bad.....please forgive all :( :(

By the power invested in the Pearl Jam's People Front (PJPF) you are hearby sentanced to death by stoning.

Right lads on my whistle...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    mole1985 wrote:
    By the power invested in the Pearl Jam's People Front (PJPF) you are hearby sentanced to death by stoning.

ouch, fuck that hurts, stop, not the face, NOT THE FACE :mad:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

:eek: Shite, I don't think a day has gone by for me yet... although Tom Petty took over this morning so i'm yet to listen to them today.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    UKDave wrote:
    She had to go and put the sauna image in our heads didn't she... :rolleyes: :D

lol. sooorrrryyyyy! :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi eMMI - don't be sorry - they loved it :D:D

Nice day in Finland too?
    redrock wrote:
    Hi eMMI - don't be sorry - they loved it :D:D

Nice day in Finland too?

lol. I'm really not that sorry.. :D

not according to the weather it ain't but logging onto the forum and to be reminded about DUBLIN is a nice way to make it better. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:
    So not many people around today :(

seems not. :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    mole1985 wrote:

Jeez, things really have taken a turn for the worst... *aims at face* ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

*gasp* he told you not the face! :eek:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah no, we're just having some fun :D

Nothin like a good stonin now and then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Ah yes, I remember the good aul stoning sessions of the 1940's... ah, good memories!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah yes, I remember the good aul stoning sessions of the 1940's... ah, good memories!

:confused: You do???

I have to say you're lookin pretty good for yer age :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :confused: You do???

I have to say you're lookin pretty good for yer age :p

Haha... Yep... I'm turning 102 next birthday! The wonders of the aul technology this weather!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Haha... Yep... I'm turning 102 next birthday! The wonders of the aul technology this weather!
    :D shit, well I'll have to get a brochure off ya :D

Hitting 96 meself next birthday and I don't look a day under 25 :( . It's just not on :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Hitting 96 meself next birthday and I don't look a day under 25 :( . It's just not on :o

:confused:

is your age getting to ya both or is it me who's not following up properly? :D:p
    :eek: Look at this - 10 tickets at 200 each! How can they be so fucking blatent about being a wanker? And yes people, the number works :)
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/TICKETS-FOR-PEARL-JAM-AUGUST-23RD-POINT-THEATRE-DUBLIN_W0QQitemZ6635314637QQcategoryZ16067QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TICKETTRADER

TICKETS FOR PEARL JAMS SOLD OUT GIG ON WENSDAY AUGUST 23RD A

WE ARE OFFERING TICKETS FOR PEARL JAMS IRISH NIGHT AND THE FIRST NIGHT OF THERE EUROPEAN TOUR. SOLD OUT IN SECONDS THESE ARE STANDING TICKETS AND ARE IN HAND. THERE IS 10 TICKETS IN THIS LOT AND THE PRICE quoteD IS ON A PER TICKET BASIS.

Tickets will be despatched once payment clears

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO E-MAIL ME OR YOU CAN RING ANYTIME ON 0879053283 FROM IRELAND AND ON 00353879053283 FROM OUTSIDE IREIAND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AS PROMTLY AS POSSIBLE.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

· PAYMENT CAN BE MADE USING PAYPAL, PERSONAL CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER, BANK TRANSFER OR IF IN DUBLIN I CAN EXCHANGE FOR CASH.

· PLEASE READ MY FEEDBACK AS IT IS A MEASURE OF PAST DEALINGS

· WE GUARANTEE ALL OUR TICKETS

· SHOULD THE EVENT BE CANCELLED WE OFFER EITHER AN EXCHANGE FOR A RESCHEDULED GIG OR A FULL REFUND LESS 10% FOR EBAY COSTS.

· PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY

· WE LEAVE GOOD FEEDBACK WE EXPECT YOU DO LIKEWISE

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WITH

REGARDS TO POSTAGE

IF YOUR ARE FROM THE IRISH REPUBLIC PLEASE USE THE SWIFTPOST OR REGISTERED POST OPTION. IF FROM THE UK OR EUROPE PLEASE USE REGISTERED POST COSTING 8 EURO OR EXPRESS POSTAGE COSTING 18 EURO. FOR BUYERS IN THE US YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE REGISTERED POST COSTING 8 EURO BUT WE ADVISE USING UPS NEXT DAY DELIVERY COSTING 60 EURO AS IT IS THE SAFEST MOST SECURE METHOD WE LEAVE THE CHOICE UP TO YOU.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT OUR AUCTION AND AGAIN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US THE NUMBER AGAIN IS FROM IRELAND 0879053283 & FROM OUTSIDE IRELAND ON 00353879053283 WE ALSO SELL TICKETS FOR ALL PREMIUM EVENTS IN IRELAND SHOULD YOU NEED TICKETS FOR SUCH EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT US
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I'm really not that sorry.. :D

not according to the weather it ain't but logging onto the forum and to be reminded about DUBLIN is a nice way to make it better. :D

My best mate emmigrated to Finland on Tuesday. When I went there last year in July it was hotter there than in England. I put it down to the clean air up there.
    two-fecking-hundred! :eek:
    I'd live for 3 weeks with that money! (given to the fact that I live with my family still. ;) )
    I got told off by my boss earlier for being on this board all day - seems he noticed. I feel like the powers that be are doing there best to get me off of here, and are attacking me from all angles. My response? Fuck em! :mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    My best mate emmigrated to Finland on Tuesday. When I went there last year in July it was hotter there than in England. I put it down to the clean air up there.

yeh, didn't you mention about that on my Finland-thread? :)

it's hot here in July.. usually. :o but now it's pretty cold.
    eMMI wrote:
    yeh, didn't you mention about that on my Finland-thread? :)

it's hot here in July.. usually. :o but now it's pretty cold.

So where's Kotka? North of Helsinki? :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So where's Kotka? North of Helsinki? :confused:

more to the east. :)http://www.welt-atlas.de/datenbank/karten/karte-1-145.gif (the map's a little small-print, you should be able to enlarge it though.)
    along the coastal line. :D
    Jennytree wrote:

Oh you mother****** :D:D:D:D

Ah no, we're just having some fun :D

Erm not when you're on the receiving end, just spend the last two hours in casualty :(
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I got told off by my boss earlier for being on this board all day - seems he noticed. I feel like the powers that be are doing there best to get me off of here, and are attacking me from all angles. My response? Fuck em! :mad:

prick. what does he know anyhoo? :mad:

but don't get into trouble tho. :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

What am I doing wrong? I'm barely 26 and I look 70 :D:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    Erm not when you're on the receiving end, just spend the last two hours in casualty :(

aww, poor thing. :(

lol. but you seem to have made a quick recovery. unlike some of them dudes from the Bible for example. apparently they died. :eek:
    redrock wrote:
    What am I doing wrong? I'm barely 26 and I look 70 :D:D

too much sun. :p