Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    eMMI wrote:
    Al, what are you still doing here? :D lol.

I'm off soon too, this is all getting a little too wild for me. :eek:
    well, not really. I'm just hungry and off to sauna. :D

She had to go and put the sauna image in our heads didn't she... :rolleyes: :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    UKDave wrote:

I know. Why dya think we all vanished for 5 minutes? :rolleyes:

Actually, I was just on the political thread talking about some right wing American woman getting fucked by a wart hog! I always like to offer my considered opinion on all things political!
  • Hey Guys, I was able to get 4 Radiohead tickets through Ticketmaster, it is going to be one hell of a couple of days in Ireland.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:

Yeah she did didn't she :rolleyes: She has no idea what she is doing to you guys :D Rather amusing actually
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    hello people!!

Christ I've only been away for a day and already too much nonsense to read through!

Byrnzie - how dare someone else have my name! I'll hunt em down!!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention mate! Cheek of it! :D
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    foxymop79 wrote:
    hello people!!

Christ I've only been away for a day and already too much nonsense to read through!

Byrnzie - how dare someone else have my name! I'll hunt em down!!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention mate! Cheek of it! :D

You know, I think I may have singlehandedly gotten the entire political page - On A Moving Train - deleted. I started talking about some well known American Republican woman getting fucked by a wart hog. I then created an entire thread aimed at some silly twat on the board who kept spouting fascist gibberish, and the title of the thread accused him of loving cock and Nazis. I've just arrived home to find that the entire 'On A Moving Train' page has disappeared! Whoops!! :o

Edit: I reckon there's a good chance that the powers that be are gonna ban me from the board. If so, all I'll say is 'It's been emotional'. Peace and love!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You know, I think I may have singlehandedly gotten the entire political page - On A Moving Train - deleted. I started talking about some well known American Republican woman getting fucked by a wart hog. I then created an entire thread aimed at some silly twat on the board who kept spouting fascist gibberish, and the title of the thread accused him of loving cock and Nazis. I've just arrived home to find that the entire 'On A Moving Train' page has disappeared! Whoops!! :o

Edit: I reckon there's a good chance that the powers that be are gonna ban me from the board. If so, all I'll say is 'It's been emotional'. Peace and love!!

What?!!! My god it has gone and all :eek:

LOL they obviously don't get your humour :(

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    No sense of humour those yanks... good luck Byrnzie... we'll fight ya corner!! :mad:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    I think they have disabled the forum for now, and are checking through threads. You might be safe, if not Dublin it is!

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I think they have disabled the forum for now, and are checking through threads. You might be safe, if not Dublin it is!

Yeah, it says it's down for maintenance. I don't know what's going on. Oooh scary!! :eek:
    UKDave wrote:
    No sense of humour those yanks... good luck Byrnzie... we'll fight ya corner!! :mad:

Cheers Dave! I mean, I was only offering my reasoned, and considered opinion when stating that Ann Couter - American political commentator and full time Nazi - should be fucked by a wart hog. If that has no place in politics, well, maybe politics just isn't my thing? :rolleyes:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, it says it's down for maintenance. I don't know what's going on. Oooh scary!! :eek:

Thing is, with those kind of threads it's obvious that topics will get heated etc. Surely they expect it :confused:

But like Dave says, we are right behind you :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Beautiful morning to everyone :)

Byrnzie - are you still alive and well? Talking about wart hogs IS a very sensitive thing :D:D:
    redrock wrote:
    Beautiful morning to everyone :)

Byrnzie - are you still alive and well? Talking about wart hogs IS a very sensitive thing :D:D:

I'm still here. They've not sent me to Guantanamo yet! :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Good morning all :)

Let's forget about that other place ;) It will be back when it's back - these things happen. Hope you're back with us Byrnzie.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Good morning all :)

Let's forget about that other place ;) It will be back when it's back - these things happen. Hope you're back with us Byrnzie.

Cheers, yep, I'm back with my pet wart hog, who I've named Che Guevara! :D

I think what really upset them was that I created a whole thread the title of which accused someone on the forum of loving cock and Nazis. I think someone may have taken offence to that for some strange reason. :confused:
    Just read some of the posts that were on MT before it 'went to maintenance'. Was getting more than low and nasty!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Cheers, yep, I'm back with my pet wart hog, who I've named Che Guevara! :D

Che Guevara!!! HH was wondering where he was when you needed him....

HH - there you go - now you know but.... how do we start a revolution with a wart hog (Byrnzie - watch your comments) :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    how do we start a revolution with a wart hog (Byrnzie - watch your comments) :D:D:D

Who, me??? :o
    redrock wrote:
    Che Guevara!!! HH was wondering where he was when you needed him....

HH - there you go - now you know but.... how do we start a revolution with a wart hog (Byrnzie - watch your comments) :D:D:D

:( That's not the kinda revolution I had in mind... I don't see how a wart hog can POSSIBLY fit in with waving a flag and getting pissed *insert sulky face here*
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Tie the flag around it's neck and let it run crazy while we sit there and drink beer and laugh because we're pissed?
    redrock wrote:
    Tie the flag around it's neck and let it run crazy while we sit there and drink beer and laugh because we're pissed?
    Lol, that sounds like a great laugh... :D and we could get him drunk.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Love the new sig :D:D:D:

Too drunk the hog would just keel over, wouldn't it? Byrnzie - it's your pet - how much can it take :confused:
    redrock wrote:
    Love the new sig :D:D:D:

Too drunk the hog would just keel over, wouldn't it? Byrnzie - it's your pet - how much can it take :confused:

I've trained him well. He has a particular penchant for black Absinthe! (The favourite drink of poets and revolutionaries!)

Viva la revolution!! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Lightmatter_warthog.jpg
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin all,

Byrnzie wrote:
    I've trained him well. He has a particular penchant for black Absinthe! (The favourite drink of poets and revolutionaries!)

Viva la revolution!! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Lightmatter_warthog.jpg

Thats one fine looking wart hog ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Aawww.. he's soooo cute! NOT!

Absinthe - is that legal in this country? It's bloody good. Pickles your brain - or is it destroys your brain cells - can't remember - too much of the stuff :D:D
    morning Al :):):):):) isnt' it beautiful out??? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    morning Al :):):):):) isnt' it beautiful out??? :)

It is unbelievable :D:D I love this weather :)

Whats your place like for heat, ours isnt too bad but just spoke to a friend where I used to work and he said its like a fucking oven....he he he :DD
    I need a coffee!
    Beautiful out and I'm off to enjoy it (with sunscreen before anyone says anything).

See you guys later!
    redrock wrote:
    Beautiful out and I'm off to enjoy it (with sunscreen before anyone says anything).

See you guys later!

Enjoy red.....you deserve it ;) :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!