Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie - can you do the same with newagehippie. He posted on the fairies blog but I moved it to the dublin one. Tried to upload the pic from the link but couldn't.... don't know what I was doing wrong :(:(:(
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie - can you do the same with newagehippie. He posted on the fairies blog but I moved it to the dublin one. Tried to upload the pic from the link but couldn't.... don't know what I was doing wrong :(:(:(

I was trying aswell but the link to his pic isn't working. Where's this Fairies blog?
  • LoDoubleULoDoubleU Posts: 80
    how do i/can i edit what ive already posted on the blog?
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
    I deleted his post from there but the link was the same (I double checked!). The fairies blog is at ?????????
    BTW - if you click on the link, it works but not to upload!
    LoDoubleU wrote:
    how do i/can i edit what ive already posted on the blog?

Just click on the icon in the top left hand corner where it says B Blogger and then type in the username and password and then click on the Dublin A-Go-Go blog and edit your bit.... :D easy!!
    redrock wrote:
    I deleted his post from there but the link was the same (I double checked!). The fairies blog is at http://www.pearljamfairies.blogspot.com.

BTW - if you click on the link, it works but not to upload!

I can't see any photo's there except for the one of Ed. Am I missing something?
    Ed's the best :D:D:D:D

I already moved his post to the dublin blog (and it's there, I just checked!!!) and therefore deleted it from the fairies blog. Casey has a link to his pic which works, but when I tried to upload the pic from that link it didn't work for some reason.

We're not understanding each other, are we?:D:D Is it my accent???:D:D:D
  • LoDoubleULoDoubleU Posts: 80
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just click on the icon in the top left hand corner where it says B Blogger and then type in the username and password and then click on the Dublin A-Go-Go blog and edit your bit.... :D easy!!

Thanks, I just figured it out :D
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
    redrock wrote:
    Ed's the best :D:D:D:D

I already moved his post to the dublin blog (and it's there, I just checked!!!) and therefore deleted it from the fairies blog. Casey has a link to his pic which works, but when I tried to upload the pic from that link it didn't work for some reason.

We're not understanding each other, are we?:D:D Is it my accent???:D:D:D

Que??? Ya nee paneemayoo?? :confused:
    Ahh, you mean the link to his pic doesn't work!! Si! Ya Paneemayoo!! :D
    Без перевода!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Think I've fixed newagehippies post on the blog :confused::)

I understood ya ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    So you have :) Thanks Chime - byrnzie's a bit slow today :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Без перевода!

Very good Redrock. You know a bit of Ruskee??
    Chime wrote:
    I understood ya ;)

I was a bit slow on the Dookie thing yesterday!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Very good Redrock. You know a bit of Ruskee??

Not really - some basics. Used to have a Russian boyfriend but that was a loonnnnggg looooong time ago (shame, really...)!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Morning all,

Well what a weekend!! Spent saturday arguing with the missus(which we hardly ever do) then we made up and had a superb weekend. Ate and drank loads and enjoyed the hottest days of the year. August is gonna be great weather wise also :D

Red, so much for our secret society and the induction process that people need to go to (I want the fairies back :mad: )

Back in work and I want to be drinking in the good weather al well :p
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    Not really - some basics. Used to have a Russian boyfriend but that was a loonnnnggg looooong time ago (shame, really...)!

By the way, what the fuck does Без перевода - or Bez Perevoda - mean?
    Irish Al wrote:
    then we made up

Oh yeah.......??? ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Red, so much for our secret society and the induction process that people need to go to (I want the fairies back :mad: )

Oops - true but still only "the chosen" can post!!! Will take the link off - Byrnzie - can you do the same on your post so Al is happy? We don't want him to have to change his name to Angry Al (and it's probably best not to have the link anyhow). Sorry Al... :o
    redrock wrote:
    Oh yeah.......??? ;)

Oops - true but still only "the chosen" can post!!! Will take the link off - Byrnzie - can you do the same on your post so Al is happy? We don't want him to have to change his name to Angry Al (and it's probably best not to have the link anyhow). Sorry Al... :o

Yeah :p we made up ;)

Thank you for being so understanding about the fairies...you wouldn't like angry Al (unless you're into that sort of thing ;) )

Ah equilibirum is restored, I can back to flicking my light switch 35 times before stirring my tea 19 and 1/2 times :D
    I need a coffee!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    By the way, what the fuck does Без перевода - or Bez Perevoda - mean?

Don't know.. something to do with transfers. Just had it on some documents I have - looks cute! :o

(though I did have that Russian boyfriend who did teach me some russian - but nothing about transfers though....)
    Irish Al wrote:
    stirring my tea 19 and 1/2 times :D

...anti-clockwise.....
    redrock wrote:
    Don't know.. something to do with transfers. Just had it on some documents I have - looks cute! :o

(though I did have that Russian boyfriend who did teach me some russian - but nothing about transfers though....)

No wonder I didn't recognise it!
    How's your Russian - same kind of vocabulary as mine??? Or maybe a bit more....
    redrock wrote:
    ...anti-clockwise.....

NOOOOOOOOOOO clockwise clockwise clockwise AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

:mad:
    I need a coffee!
    Dearie me.... did I just totally mess with your mind now?????
    redrock wrote:
    Dearie me.... did I just totally mess with your mind now?????

Its ok I just need to put the plastic bag over my head and turn it 13 times to the left :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    Remember to pierce holes in it or.. .are you doing your suffocation thing as well?
    redrock wrote:
    How's your Russian - same kind of vocabulary as mine??? Or maybe a bit more....

Probably no better than yours. Just started learning a bit a month or so ago. It's actually quite easy. I find it easier than French and Spanish.
    Probably much better as you seem to be learning it properly. I like the sound of russian (not many people do!). And, this time I speak from experience, it IS easier than learning french (except for the cyrillic Aphabet for which you do have to apply yourself a bit!). I would hate to have to learn french as a foreign language - too difficult with all its intricacies!