Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Mornin' all!... just noticed I left my soldering iron turned on all last night... :shock: :shh: :shifty:

did you show it pictures of naked circuit boards? my soldering iron gets turned on by those dirty wee circuit boards. :P ;)

In other news.. last day of work and then off for a week!! yee-feckin-haw!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    What are ye doing for yer week of, Dunky?

I've so much to do this evening, I love leaving everything to the last minute. Have to pack, get food, drive to Meath to swap my new car with my sisters so that I can bring people to Galway tomorrow, clean the house a little AND get up before 9am on a Saturday. The things I do for you people :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    off to Southport for a week Jen.

enjoy the wedding folks and yes, punch helen in the fudd for me! :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    In a piss fit 'cos i can't make it to the wedding... really was looking forward to it but starting a new job on monday & it just can't be done. grrr aarrgh..

have a brilliant time all of you & remember the solpadeine
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    **sighs** everybody packing, getting ready for weddings, holidays.... **sighs**
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    redrock wrote:
    I'm not, shall we have a not going anywhere party Rita? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Yay!!! You at home and me at home, drinking and dancing :mrgreen: Even on Mothers Day, I have to get up early and play chauffeur to my daughter! One of the two days in the year that I'm supposed to get breakfast in bed!
  • dunkman wrote:
    and how would one register for this Radio 1 shindig??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/tickets/

preference is being given to local people :o:o:o :P

Yeah I registered yesterday... I registered for the Saturday tickets and Dave registered for the Sunday tickets because I love GaGa... I told him after he'd done it ;):lol:8-)

Fuck the locals! No offence Claire, but this is war! :twisted:

;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    What are ye doing for yer week of, Dunky?

I've so much to do this evening, I love leaving everything to the last minute. Have to pack, get food, drive to Meath to swap my new car with my sisters so that I can bring people to Galway tomorrow, clean the house a little AND get up before 9am on a Saturday. The things I do for you people :lol:

After 13:45, I too am on holiday until Wednesday... I've mostly packed (of course, with the aid of lists!) but I still have some things I need to shove in my case on Friday morning... at about 4am when I get up :( Flight's at 07:55... If it's any consellation Jenny, we appreciate your help muchly :D xx

I'll be in bed at around 7pm tonight if anyone wants me... and someone warn Ryanair staff of my Saturday morning grump :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Ah boo that Dave, that's a shame :( Good luck with the new job though!

I'm looking forward to it all though. I've been annoying our Pat about pints on Sat night too. And I'll get some maps printed off cos I love maps as much as Sian loves lists :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Woop to maps ... I love maps much more than lists. Was thinking I ought to work out how to get to the church from the hotel ...

... and boooooooooooooooooooooooo Dave! Gutted you can't make it :( ... but super congrats on the job! :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I have that map printed out too, tis just down the road :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Fuck the locals! No offence Claire, but this is war!

:lol:

I may have to wrestle your ticket off you at the gate!
    Claireack wrote:

this is getting saucy :mrgreen:
    I'll just say I live with Dunk...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

this is getting saucy :mrgreen:

Knowing our weather it may well be mud wrestling.
    redrock wrote:
    I'll just say I live with Dunk...

In a cupboard under the stairs?
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Yay!!! You at home and me at home, drinking and dancing :mrgreen: Even on Mothers Day, I have to get up early and play chauffeur to my daughter! One of the two days in the year that I'm supposed to get breakfast in bed!
    :lol::lol: I'll not even see my mother, she is ferrying my brother to rugby and cricket! I have ordred her some flowers and gotten a card though.
    I am going out tomorrow night, only as far as Plymouth (crossing the border though!) so will hopefully have some fun seeing Frank Turner.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Claireack wrote:

In a cupboard under the stairs?

Unless he's got a cellar or attic!!

Leanne - Enjoy Frank! :mrgreen:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    punch helen in the fudd for me! :thumbup:

i am sure that she will be getting enough afyer the wedding, and on the honeymoon :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    All these stickies are taking up way too much place on the first page!

'morning all.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Happy Wedding day Helen xxxxx

Happy Saturday everyone else
    I'm off for 6 dance train then performing in tonights show will try and find mr walker a ticket :-) xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Is it today or tomorrow???

Happy dancing V!
    Helen is getting married today... awww! We had a nice mini-Dublin Crew reunion last night too 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Happy day to Helen & Simon! xxx

Really wish I was there.
    redrock wrote:

Leanne - Enjoy Frank! :mrgreen:
    I did indeed enjoy Frank.

I hope everyone over in Galway is having a blast.
  • Just had word that the wedding went well.. everyone is currently noshing on soup before the main course arrives :D
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    A pic of Helen & Simon on facebook. Helen looked gorgeous (and so did Simon!)
    We've all had a horrendous amount of potatoes and such, waiting for the band to kick off now. We're all bitching about all of you who aren't here :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    We've all had a horrendous amount of potatoes and such, waiting for the band to kick off now. We're all bitching about all of you who aren't here :D

:mrgreen:
    'morning lovelies.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yeah, boosucks to you too
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!