Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    BTW download tix for 140 instead of 190 I think there are 2 or 3 if you want them let me know ASAP cos they will go fast. xxx

Ed pic *sigh*

http://blog.seattlepi.com/raisedonrock/ ... yPhoto.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    ...going on a tour of Twickenham tomorrow, :
    A tour of Twickenham??? :? Though I do love the statues of York House gardens and Eel Pie Island! And the pub, and.... actually, Twickenham isn't bad at all!

Happy Birthday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Ed pic *sigh*

**sighs** with V....
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    A tour of Twickenham??? :? Though I do love the statues of York House gardens and Eel Pie Island! And the pub, and.... actually, Twickenham isn't bad at all!

a tour of the rugby stadium and museum, not of happening Twickenham itself...! :roll:

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

a tour of the rugby stadium and museum, not of happening Twickenham itself...! :roll:

:D

Well... the statues in York House gardens and Eel Pie Island are fantastic! Better than the Rugby stadium :roll:
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    Dave!!!!!!!! Nice and quick lil' recap of the last year or so! :mrgreen: Congratulations on the wedding date! All these weddings make me go soft inside :mrgreen: All is well with Jr? Enjoying Brazil? I'm sure Sam is enjoying his student life at uni! We need recent pics of Martha!

You reminded me that I also have a download to do - don't know which one. Any suggestions guys?

'morning all my lovelies.

Friday.. Yay! And don't even have to get up early (ish) on Saturday to drive G anywhere.... :mrgreen:

Hey Rita, yeh he's loving Brazil, going back for 2 years more!! and Sam enjoying Leeds (doesn't quite sound the same does it?) :?

Can I PM pics? If not drop me an email got some pretty good recent ones :thumbup:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    WaveRyder wrote:
    WaveRyder wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    :o and what's all this Tres Mts. stuff then?? Only just found out about it and was a HUGE King's X fan when they first came out, saw them play the Newcastle Riverside (tiny venue) in er... 88? 89? something like that... anyone heard it? :eh:

how much did you buy that rock for? You know, the one you've been living under.

btw: I didnt mean anything by that. Just giving you some shit. ;)

No worries :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Just checking out Sian's pics of the wedding... making me go all 'emotional'! Betcha I would have cried! :lol:
    :D Aww... I've been told a couple of people cried but I missed them meself. I thought I'd sob the whole way through it but ya couldn't wipe that grin off me face! Am still beaming :D but also still aching :oops: :? how the hell is that possible? So sad you couldn't make it though :( I know ya wanted to be there.

Seriously though, that DJ made a right fool of everyone with the rock the boat and the macarena and the bloody Irish dancing and everything :mrgreen: ... how hammered was we all? :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    UKDave wrote:
    Hey Rita, yeh he's loving Brazil, going back for 2 years more!! and Sam enjoying Leeds (doesn't quite sound the same does it?) :?

Can I PM pics? If not drop me an email got some pretty good recent ones :thumbup:

PM'd you my e-mail address - though you REALLY ought to get a facebook account - just for things like this and for meet ups and to invite us all to your wedding ( :mrgreen: ).

Brazil... Leeds... Brazil... Leeds... yeah... not quite the same! Looks like Dave Jr. might have 'found' himself. G is looking at doing 'something far away' for a year or so when she's done with her A levels. Need to see how that pans out - her concern right now is her Vince Noir jumpsuit costume (which, of course, I need to make!) and her prom dress. Oh, of course, there is this small thing of GCSEs too!

Helen - hopefully you will be beaming for a long, long time!

OK folks - off to the high street to get a bit of fruit and charcoal for the BBQ!!!! And this week-end is the week-end of reckoning..... can I make the jumpsuit or not? Will G have to go trawl the charity shops to make herself another Vince Noir costume (the zookeeper one?)? Only time will tell.....................
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Seriously though, that DJ made a right fool of everyone with the rock the boat and the macarena and the bloody Irish dancing and everything :mrgreen: ... how hammered was we all? :mrgreen:

I'm only just right this morning after it, your pain will probably last a lot longer :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    :mrgreen:
    ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :wave: Hi Dave!

As Rita says join facebook :mrgreen: ... you'll be able to see Helen's wedding photos ;)

Glad everything is going great.

ps my e-mail address hasn't changed :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:

You should check your e-mails! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

I'm only just right this morning after it, your pain will probably last a lot longer :lol:
    Yep, I'm still not right. Slept half of today... plan on doing pretty much the same tomorrow :mrgreen: I seriously ache!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    chime wrote:

You should check your e-mails! :mrgreen:

I have that's why I was letting him know it hadn't changed ;) ... thanks for forwarding :mrgreen:
    Jennytree wrote:

Yep, I'm still not right. Slept half of today... plan on doing pretty much the same tomorrow :mrgreen: I seriously ache!

My calves hurt everytime I went up and down stairs for about 3 days :shock:
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

and they're only the bits I remember... what else did he have us do? I love that video of all the lads doing the YMCA :mrgreen: especially considering Mark wouldn't dance all night and there he was giving it everything... and when Neil jumps in front of the camera :mrgreen: had me in stitches!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey all
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Last in first in! Doesn't sound right! :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Mornin' all!

Had a lovely weekend.. Gigging down the old local on Friday, Picnic on Saturday with Sian, Dave, Ross and Ross's lovely girlfriend whose name I've forgotten :oops: , and a day of productiveness at home yesterday...

I've even got a suntan :mrgreen:

(you only just beat me in Al ;) )
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Morning folks!

First day in new office :shock: ... now all unpacked and trying to get used to things
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ooo new shiny office!

I got a bit sunburned yesterday. Cleaned the car, then went out to Malahide for some ice-cream and beach walking, then had dinner cooked for me. T'was a lovely lovely day :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    man, we're having some cracking weather eh? I got sunburned as well yesterday... *shows Jenny his white bits*

see.

:wave:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    man, we're having some cracking weather eh? I got sunburned as well yesterday... *shows Jenny his white bits*

see.

Good job you were sun-bathing nude again eh? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    'afternoon :wave:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'afternoon :wave:

Afternoon :D ... guess it's time to go and work out where we can buy lunch around this joint
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

see.

Good job you were sun-bathing nude again eh? :P

is there another kind!??? :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

and they're only the bits I remember... what else did he have us do? I love that video of all the lads doing the YMCA :mrgreen: especially considering Mark wouldn't dance all night and there he was giving it everything... and when Neil jumps in front of the camera :mrgreen: had me in stitches!

i've spent my lunch break going through the piccies and videos... it looked like you all had fun and more importantly it looked liked you had a great day Hells! 8-)8-)
  • Options
    If he's got white bits, he wasn't sunbathing in the nude... FIBBER!!!

New office Pip! Same area (more or less)?

Looks like we all had a nice week-end - weather helping a lot!

Will now go out in the garden and enjoy the last day of this sunshine....