Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    nobody thought to invite me! i would have gladly made the trek to see you mofo's 8-)

Don't worry, I didn't get invited either ;)

Hopefully today will be an awesome day! It's payday, got an extra few quid in the paycheck too, it's Friday, I might be getting my car this weekend, the sun is shining and I've a totes hot date tonight 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    .....I've a totes hot date tonight 8-)

ooOOoo.... do tell.... :mrgreen:
    Weeeell, I went out with this dude for a few weeks about 5 years ago, and we got back in contact in recent times. Spent the whoooole of last weekend with him and it was so lovely so I cannae wait to have a go of his face tonight :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    nobody thought to invite me! i would have gladly made the trek to see you mofo's 8-)

Don't worry, I didn't get invited either ;)

Hopefully today will be an awesome day! It's payday, got an extra few quid in the paycheck too, it's Friday, I might be getting my car this weekend, the sun is shining and I've a totes hot date tonight 8-)

do not let him punch you in the fudd Jennosaurus.

man, i love these sunny mornings.. makes getting up that little bit easier... like vaseline on Al... taking the kids to X-Factor this weekend.. so a day of me being surrounded by screaming girls... it'll remind me of my stag-do.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

Nah, he won't be allowed do that till we're married. Ah, I still giggle when I think of you saying that in the graveyard, t'was soooo fuckin' funny!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Nah, he won't be allowed do that till we're married. Ah, I still giggle when I think of you saying that in the graveyard, t'was soooo fuckin' funny!

good girl... and when you do get married pick a weekend we can all make! ;);)

yeah... Jenny.. t'was a good laugh all round!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Christ, I'm bored!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Christ, I'm bored!

i can out-bored you... i've just taken all the keys off a keyboard, cleaned them and put them all back on again. :yawn:

now, shall i go for a swim, or have tea and biscuits...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Christ, I'm bored!

i can out-bored you... i've just taken all the keys off a keyboard, cleaned them and put them all back on again. :yawn:

D'ye not have airspray for that? I love a good excuse to use airspray!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Why was I up at 6 this morning, unable to go back to sleep? :evil:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin folks, am on a residential in northern Ireland til tomorrow! Managed to get to sleep about 3.30 last night...could have been worse!

Fuddpunchers of the world...unite and take over!
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Christ, I'm bored!

D'ye not have airspray for that? I love a good excuse to use airspray!

oh yes, i used the airspray, of course!
    but also had to individually clean the keys to de-clag them of gunk... :ugeek:

hmmm... is it beer o'clock yet ? i think so...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I shall be consuming wodka tonight :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hi all,

Couldn't sleep :( ... watched Grand Prix, completed census, set all clocks in the house....
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    Hi all,

Couldn't sleep :( ... watched Grand Prix, completed census, set all clocks in the house....

Shit!! Forgot about the census!
    So had I, Claire. A bit on the news reminded me....
    'morning my lovelies.

'twas quiet here this week-end!

My body is protesting.... my alarm went off at 5 as usual, my brain saw 5 on the clock and said 'get up, Rita' but my body said 'what the f*&% are you doing? It's only 4!'. I hate it when clocks go forward....
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning my lovelies.

'twas quiet here this week-end!

My body is protesting.... my alarm went off at 5 as usual, my brain saw 5 on the clock and said 'get up, Rita' but my body said 'what the f*&% are you doing? It's only 4!'. I hate it when clocks go forward....

Mornin' Rita! :)

I had the opposite.. couldn't sleep last night (going to bed at half 10 but it's really half 9?) - Knew I shouldn't have had that afternoon nap :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    My head was very confused by the lack of darkness until about 8pm last night. Tis lovely though, only one step closer to summer... I love summertime :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    My head was very confused by the lack of darkness until about 8pm last night. Tis lovely though, only one step closer to summer... I love summertime :D

From what I've heard, it's summertime there already. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i can't wait till next sunday for summertime to end!
    It is too damn dark when i wake up to go to work. The sun has barely come over the horizon when i leave the house. Rises at 7.04am tomorrow!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Fooking knackered!!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fooking knackered!!

Ah, Al... You're not a knacker!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fooking knackered!!

Ah, Al... You're not a knacker!

You don't call round very often these days and when you do you just abuse...I feel like dunks mams poodle :(
    I need a coffee!
    I'm watching everyday! I text u yesterday ya bum.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    'morning all. OK, now that I've been polite, can I go back to bed?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all. OK, now that I've been polite, can I go back to bed?

Yep. :thumbup: *falls asleep on the computer*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    gotta go to bed. Have to wake up for Irish History and learn about the Burning of Bridget Cleary. :twisted:
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
    At least someone gets to go to bed!

**she says as head crashes on keyboard** fwpor9357y6gnq;io4mcfj#qa
    qjpriaa

ajfqpoeuirq-i-fafqoper -oieja

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Who the fuck was Bridget Cleary?!

Mornin' folks. Tis a dreary day in Dublin :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!