Options

Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I've been looking at videos and photos of The Rite premiere, but our favourite Louthmans face is nowhere to be seen. They probably didn't let him in!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What?!?!? But he bought a new suit! :mrgreen:

Made me google now... Young brother looks dashing!
  • Options
    'morning darlings.

Happy Birthday lovely Sian! xxx
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    If I was in a Pj cover band, i'll call us 'the strangest tribe'..maybe drop the 'the'

Happy Birthday Sian!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jen I'm disappointed in your t'internet investigative powers...look deeper and you shall find what you seek :)

Been awake since 5.30 and can't get back to sleep, my body clock is completely fucked :(

Fly home today, need to get back to normality, had a mental time over here, it's been cool but I've drank Wayyyyy too much!

Premier was cool, in that famous Chinese cinema place, after party was interesting, after after party was fuckin crazy, have never seen so much booze!

Dave you know what you need to do...set up the band and have a PJ off against pearl jem
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Oh yeah Rita think I have about 4 hours in heathrow between connecting flights if you fancy poppin over for a coffee a chat? Am sure I can come out of departures and meet you, can't I?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    And when/what time would that be Alfred?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jen I'm disappointed in your t'internet investigative powers...look deeper and you shall find what you seek :)

Been awake since 5.30 and can't get back to sleep, my body clock is completely fucked :(

Fly home today, need to get back to normality, had a mental time over here, it's been cool but I've drank Wayyyyy too much!

Premier was cool, in that famous Chinese cinema place, after party was interesting, after after party was fuckin crazy, have never seen so much booze!

Dave you know what you need to do...set up the band and have a PJ off against pearl jem

Grauman's Chinese Theatre. :P

Hope diving back into normal life isn't too shocking.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    That would be tomorrow at 1pm I hit London and fly out at 5.30! Sure see how you're fixed ;)

Emmi that is the very one! Their popcorn was very salty!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    That would be tomorrow at 1pm I hit London and fly out at 5.30! Sure see how you're fixed ;)

!

Having a catch up with Alphonse is tempting! Gotta go do a bit of shopping in Kingston but I'm sure I can fit you in a bit :D Which terminal? Let me see..... I do have your phone number but everytime I try to send you a txt it fails. Maybe you can txt it to me again?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

!

Having a catch up with Alphonse is tempting! Gotta go do a bit of shopping in Kingston but I'm sure I can fit you in a bit :D Which terminal? Let me see..... I do have your phone number but everytime I try to send you a txt it fails. Maybe you can txt it to me again?

Al better let the pilot know that no delays are allowed ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

!

Al better let the pilot know that no delays are allowed ;)

Kingston early(ish), then catch the X26 from there to Heathrow! Sorted. Too much hassle to drive - bus for this is much easier (and cheaper once parking is taken into consideration!).

OK Alfred.... I'll buy you a beer or two if you get in on time and you can get out to where I'm allowed to be. I can be at Heathrow for 1.30pm. I'm guessing you're arriving at Terminal 3 but flights to Dublin should be from Terminal 1. Let me know....
  • Options
    Cool Rita :)

I am landing in terminal 3 and leaving from terminal 1, not sure where I can get out to but as I have to go to terminal 1 why not meet there? Will text you my number again! See you tomorrow :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Al... just tried sending you a text and it failed (using reply so I know the number is correct - and I had the correct one anyway) :evil: Don't know why it keeps on doing that. :(

Between Terminals 3 and 1 is a walk. There is an underpass with these rolling flat escalator type things :? It is a bit of a trek though - 10 minutes or so.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    ooohhhh the pit has a new design :?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Surprised me bit!

'morning all.

Hopefully I'll meet up with our Alphonse today! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    OOooooo we've gone all PJ20 !! I LIKE :P

give the irish a hug from me rita. *goes off to google Aldrunko*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    very pleased to hear about Al's bro and his movie... sounds like oor Al did his best to drink all the free stuff... typical Irishman! ;)

say hi to Al from us Rita... :wave:

new shiny design!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Lovely catchin up with Al - short but sweet!!!! He got hugs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

ShebaDanceWalk.gif

:wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    heeeeeeeeeeeey Emmi :D

What is Finland like in the spring???? 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    I saw a trailer for that movie 'the rite'. scary stuff?
  • Options
    Good afternoon peeps!
  • Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes peeps :)

Afternoon :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    heeeeeeeeeeeey Emmi :D

What is Finland like in the spring???? 8-)

Spring? :lol: I'm afraid it's still at least two months away. It's still mucho snowy, with possibly more on the way, but not very very cold anymore. :)
  • Options
    Hello all my lovelies! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mornin' Rita :)

Think I've finally recovered from the weekend now ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    it is fecking HOT down here!
    day 2 or 6 or 7 in a row that will be over 30 degrees, the sun has just set, and it is still 35 degrees outside, only got to a low of 27 last night :? The worst thing is that while it was dry heat today, the rest of the week is going to be 35+ and HUMID :shock: :?
    Wish me Luck, while i wish the folks in QLD luck with the monster cyclone that is heading toward them...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemil ... mscol.html
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    it is fecking HOT down here!
    day 2 or 6 or 7 in a row that will be over 30 degrees, the sun has just set, and it is still 35 degrees outside, only got to a low of 27 last night :? The worst thing is that while it was dry heat today, the rest of the week is going to be 35+ and HUMID :shock: :?
    Wish me Luck, while i wish the folks in QLD luck with the monster cyclone that is heading toward them...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemil ... mscol.html

jeebus Soupy you guys are getting it rough down there!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Yeah, queensland are copping it bad! we have had very little rain in sydney compared to them, and it has not been a super hot summer, but it is now feb which is always the hottest month.

The best part of 1000 miles of coast is gonna cop something out of that cyclone. It is a big one!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,