Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:
    can someone tell me in less than 27 words (as thats my reading limit) what all the poster stuff is about?? subs? BK? Manchester?

I am lost.

Password sent via email to get discount on posters.

I want Manchester.

I'm assuming SUB is Shepherds Bush?

Some people not charged for poster on check out... mighty fuck up.

thanks sian :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Irish Al wrote:

D..hows is my main greek mad bastard? 8-)
    cool man,just fuckin hot its 34 celcium,now!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:

D... seems you were late too 8-)
    Ladies first..i wait for u to post first :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

It's the 1st one I ever bought! Met my lady at that show, so I thought it would be a nice surprise housewarming gift when we move into our new gaff :oops: :D

Awww... delighted for you :D

Is she moving here (Is she from the UK?) or are you venturing there?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    Jennytree wrote:

It's the 1st one I ever bought! Met my lady at that show, so I thought it would be a nice surprise housewarming gift when we move into our new gaff :oops: :D

Awww... delighted for you :D

Is she moving here (Is she from the UK?) or are you venturing there?

She's already moved here. But we're looking to move to a new place the weekend before the Dublin show.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Rita sub was in my cart this am :D Was chatting to lil bro last night and of course what did he ask.."can you get me a poster at the gig"..typical :lol:

Cool! If you need to get a poster at the gig, I can hold it for you. I'll be sitting. How's lil' bro?

D... seems you were late too 8-)

Oooooh that would be very handy, thanks a mil ;)

Lil bro is grand. Doin 14 hour days but loving it. They're back in budapest now but apparently he's had his first paparazzi photos come out :lol::lol::lol: ...http://www.badtaste.it/index.php?option ... &Itemid=30
    I need a coffee!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    redrock wrote:
    Sub = subscription. Mini subscription for 3 European posters - London, Dublin & Poland.

Subscription?

What do you have to subscribe too?

Why don't I understand this?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    redrock wrote:
    Sub = subscription. Mini subscription for 3 European posters - London, Dublin & Poland.

Subscription?

What do you have to subscribe too?

Why don't I understand this?
    I'm lost too. where did Dublin & Poland come in. Is there a poster PRE-sale that I didn't hear about?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Afternoon. :D
    redrock wrote:
    Heard on the news that The Faces are reuniting with.............................. Mick Hucknall singing! :? :?

jrd mentioned that a while ago. ;)

Rainy, cold day today. I've got worky in the evening so it doesn't bother me THAT much, but it does make me feel sorta lazy. :think:

Oh and also! If yous haven't listened to the album Broken by Soulsavers, you definitely should. It's the awesome thing! 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Irish Al wrote:

Lil bro is grand. Doin 14 hour days but loving it. They're back in budapest now but apparently he's had his first paparazzi photos come out :lol::lol::lol: ...http://www.badtaste.it/index.php?option ... &Itemid=30

Hahaha! Go him!

Does he have to get rid of the Loud accent now he's amongst real people?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    edited May 2010
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Hahaha! Go him!

jennytree with reply number 40000!!!!! :shock:

Italian paparazzi :lol::lol: why do they want photos of some irish gits irish brother :lol: :roll:
    Post edited by vedder_soup on
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Hahaha! Go him!

God, it was so hard not to claim the 40,000th post on this thread! But I didn't think it should be a blow-in like me!

Congratulations, Jen.

If I knew how to put in a maniacally flashing banner ad guaranteeing that you've won a non-existent prize if you click on it, I would.
    I feel like I've let the side down by only slagging off Al's little yet less-folicley challenged and more famous brother.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Lil bro getting papped :D:lol: ... but also although I can't read the article loving the name of the website. What a way to start your paparazzi collection. I feel the photo Dunk posts of the two of them would be more fitting though ;)

Re posters ... Brad Klausen sold a subscription yesterday for the upcoming Dublin, London and Poland (as a set) for signed numbered posters. If you sign up to his website you'll get e-mailed whenever he's doing a sale.

Yesterday he also sold random posters that he had extras of lying around.

Still clear as mud to you :? :twisted:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Lil bro getting papped :D:lol: ... but also although I can't read the article loving the name of the website. What a way to start your paparazzi collection. I feel the photo Dunk posts of the two of them would be more fitting though ;)

Re posters ... Brad Klausen sold a subscription yesterday for the upcoming Dublin, London and Poland (as a set) for signed numbered posters. If you sign up to his website you'll get e-mailed whenever he's doing a sale.

Yesterday he also sold random posters that he had extras of lying around.

Still clear as mud to you :? :twisted:
    Ah... crystal. Thanks Pippa. :?

I think I'll wait to see them first.

Not that I have a choice. I wonder if those are details of the posters on the site.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

doesn't get his name in bold yet though does he, not like Sir Ant... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Heard on the news that The Faces are reuniting with.............................. Mick Hucknall singing! :? :?

indeed i did, nice to know someone here bothers to read my fascinating posts *sniff*... ;):lol:

think i heard it on Planet Rock a few weeks ago, but it was only a horrible rumour back then, can't believe it's really, truely come to pass... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Question: Did y'all book the Dublin-Belfast train today, now that we can? Or is anyone taking the bus?
    I don't think you can book the trains for the 23rd yet, you'll have to wait till tomorrow methinks!

The 11am train is costing €18 instead of €10 on the Tuesday.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Question: Did y'all book the Dublin-Belfast train today, now that we can? Or is anyone taking the bus?

tomorrow ... all tomorrow....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

indeed i did, nice to know someone here bothers to read my fascinating posts *sniff*... ;):lol:

think i heard it on Planet Rock a few weeks ago, but it was only a horrible rumour back then, can't believe it's really, truely come to pass... :o

Like I've said before, I may post rarely, but I'm keeping an eye on you people. 8-) I remember reading your post and also laughing a little, cause you made a joke of some sort. 8-):lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:
    I don't think you can book the trains for the 23rd yet, you'll have to wait till tomorrow methinks!

The 11am train is costing €18 instead of €10 on the Tuesday.

so is it the 11am train people are going to try for ?
    might try for one a bit later and travel up in a bit more refined company... :lol:
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Like I've said before, I may post rarely, but I'm keeping an eye on you people. 8-) I remember reading your post and also laughing a little, cause you made a joke of some sort. 8-):lol:

crikey, i posted it on May 2nd... how come the rest of the world is so far behind Planet Rock??? 8-)
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:

crikey, i posted it on May 2nd... how come the rest of the world is so far behind Planet Rock??? 8-)

:think: It takes a while for information to travel between planets. :geek:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:

i read it.. but i did blank it out of mind instantly.

*blank*

see.. now what are you lot talking about?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just noticed your avatar Dunk.......
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Is booking a train ticket advised? Or could I just turn up and buy a single ticket on the day?
    Plankton wrote:
    Is booking a train ticket advised? Or could I just turn up and buy a single ticket on the day?

Book a ticket. It'll be cheaper, and the trains will be packed that day :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    if we can choose a carrige to all travel in, which one will it be?
    we can all drink beer and talk shit about dunk coz he won't be there to defend himself :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all. It rained... :(