Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Back home after a lovely time in Richmond.

Now for the BBQ................... :mrgreen:

We've just finished ours...now bath kids, get them to bed then....yeah you guessed it....10mile run for al :l :?

I'm a stupid fecker me!

That has to have been THE best weekend we've had in years, we were out in the sun all weekend :D
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Back home after a lovely time in Richmond.

Now for the BBQ................... :mrgreen:

We've just finished ours...now bath kids, get them to bed then....yeah you guessed it....10mile run for al :l :?

I'm a stupid fecker me!

You are. There are better things to do after the kids have gone to bed ;)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Al, I flew over yer house earlier today :D

Home sweet home :roll: I missed the family BBQ, no doubt the next one will be between 25th June and 11th July when I'm out of the country again!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Hi Sian :wave:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Excited, are we?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :wave:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Good afternoon. :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I'm getting excited now, D's bitching badges arived at my work about an hour ago and I got a nervous/excited flutter in my stomach... 4 weeks today!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

'morning all.

I hope I get my badges soon.
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

I hope I get my badges soon.

Oh have you ordered some?

I've just had to place another order for another 100 bitching badges... apparently the demand's high! :lol:

London ones Sian. 8-)
    redrock wrote:
    London ones Sian. 8-)

ahhh yes... noice 8-)

• Evenflow007Evenflow007 Posts: 20
    Hi Everyone,

I am coming over to Europe from Australia to come and check out some euro PJ gigs.

I'm trying to find out what the best option would be in regards to traveling from Dublin to Belfast for the gigs? I've looked on the train website and i was wondering if you can book tickets? I couldn't really find much information.

Any information from locals or experienced travellers would be greatly appreciated. Might be good to get a train full of fellow jammers to cruise down together.

Not long to go now, can't wait to see the best band in the world again and meet some of the fellow 10 clubbers.

Daniel
    1998 Sydney
    2003 Sydney x 3
    2006 Sydney x 3
    2009 Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney
    2010 Dublin , Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Eddie Vedder Solo - Newcastle, Sydney x 3
    Hi Everyone,

I am coming over to Europe from Australia to come and check out some euro PJ gigs.

I'm trying to find out what the best option would be in regards to traveling from Dublin to Belfast for the gigs? I've looked on the train website and i was wondering if you can book tickets? I couldn't really find much information.

Any information from locals or experienced travellers would be greatly appreciated. Might be good to get a train full of fellow jammers to cruise down together.

Not long to go now, can't wait to see the best band in the world again and meet some of the fellow 10 clubbers.

Daniel

Check out the other Dublin crew thread too. :) Any and all info should be easier to find there. :lol:

A lot of people are taking the train, I think. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Good mornin', everyone. Back at work after two hours in last night and a lovely 4-hour sleep. :P Two other employees have fallen ill (one of whom will hopefully be alright today) so someone's gotta do the work, eh?
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Hi Everyone,

Daniel

http://www.irishrail.ie/home/

im about to book it tomorrow. thru the website. 11am train ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Hi Everyone,

Daniel

hey dan
    your best bet is to hoof it round to Connolly station and just buy ticket on the day - think it costs about 35 euro for one way ticket to Belfast

you can get the bus also from the bus station down the street but the train is the best way to travel in my experience

looking forward to seeing you and all the other international contingent! :)

cheers
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

Daniel

hey dan
    your best bet is to hoof it round to Connolly station and just buy ticket on the day - think it costs about 35 euro for one way ticket to Belfast

you can get the bus also from the bus station down the street but the train is the best way to travel in my experience

looking forward to seeing you and all the other international contingent! :)

cheers

I honestly wouldn't leave it till the day to buy the tickets. There's gonna be a couple of hundred people trekking up from Dublin, you could be left waiting! It'll be cheaper to buy online no doubt too.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Tell me to finish my very important report due for tomorrow :roll:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Tell me to finish my very important report due for tomorrow :roll:

Don't be a fool, bro! Finish your report!

8-)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    finish your report, and then go to the pub :lol:
    wednesday is pub night isn't it?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!

Aye, but today is Tuesday :P
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Aye, but today is Tuesday :P

Which is something I have to keep reminding myself of. :P My brain seems determined to make me think it's Wednesday.
    My last two lil' babies are 4 today. My oldest was 20 a couple of days ago! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    My last two lil' babies are 4 today. My oldest was 20 a couple of days ago! :mrgreen:

Your kitties, yes? :lol:
    Report done thank fuck :) man I hate doin reports n shit!

Feckin cancelled goin 2 Footie tonight to try for BK sub, text from school this afternoon about a meeting this evenin that we got no notification about :(
    I need a coffee!
    This day 4 weeks we'll all mostly be in the O2, waiting on Ben Harper :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:
    This day 4 weeks we'll all mostly be in the O2, waiting on Ben Harper :D

Waiting for ED to duet with Ben Harper more like ;)
    Really looking forward to Dublin.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14