• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I hate loving posters :evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Did you get anything Alfonse?
    redrock wrote:
    Did you get anything Alfonse?

Just trying for the sub but when I went to check out it crashed :( You?
    I need a coffee!
    Got the Euro. If they are in your cart, you're cool (well... from what the e-mail said!).

Quite sweet that they cost nothing, just shipping!!! Hope that 'oversight' is not going to cause a problem!
    redrock wrote:
    Got the Euro. If they are in your cart, you're cool (well... from what the e-mail said!).

Quite sweet that they cost nothing, just shipping!!! Hope that 'oversight' is not going to cause a problem!

Have you checked out and everything?
    I need a coffee!
    I have, yeah...
    redrock wrote:
    I have, yeah...

Lucky you, its a great thought not having to think about it on the day :D Fingers x'd
    I need a coffee!
    I know they are a bit more expensive but.....

I'm not wanting the Poland one though so I'll be selling that one off...
    redrock wrote:
    I know they are a bit more expensive but.....

I'm not wanting the Poland one though so I'll be selling that one off...

They call her flipper flipper faster than lightening :lol:

I will most likely be doing the same ;)
    I need a coffee!
    I'm a good girl... what I paid for it + shipping! I had a couple of people interested....
    redrock wrote:
    I'm a good girl... what I paid for it + shipping! I had a couple of people interested....

You have always and will always be a LEGEND :twisted:

Oh Jen by the way I think I saw you on your plane passing me gaff :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    If I dont get the sub, thats what I get for going looking for a lil gem :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Alfred... a note from Brad (in case you didn't see it on the Porch)

""Hello everyone... no idea why the site decide to charge $0 for the euro sub. We are working on fixing it. All orders that were placed will be honored. For those of you who ordered a euro sub and weren't charged we will be sending out an email to you with instructions for how to send payment. Hopefully we'll get this resolved as soon as possible. The site was doing so well over the last year or so... am quite frustrated by this and apologize greatly to everyone who has lost any time in dealing with this. Once we get this resolved the site will re-open, I will most likely send out an email announcing when we can open the site back up... thanks you for your patience and understanding as always"

I can go to bed now... I'm knackered. 'night night.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I don't think I can stop designing badges! I'm quite enjoying it, even if they are shite :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Yeah saw that Rita thanks, am a bit worried now...ah well ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    I don't think I can stop designing badges! I'm quite enjoying it, even if they are shite :lol:

Are we going to get some sneak peaks????? :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    You drunkingly posted about the last ones I uploaded - getting the first one done and a newer one in a similar vein to the forum colours/theme. Very tempted to get a few of the Brian Cowen ones too :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    'morning all.

Al... you sorted?

Heard on the news that The Faces are reuniting with.............................. Mick Hucknall singing! :? :?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Al... you sorted?

Heard on the news that The Faces are reuniting with.............................. Mick Hucknall singing! :? :?
    morning Rita..u was late today..lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Oh Jen, must go back and have a lookie :lol:

Rita sub was in my cart this am :D Was chatting to lil bro last night and of course what did he ask.."can you get me a poster at the gig"..typical :lol:

D..hows is my main greek mad bastard? 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    edited May 2010
    Irish Al wrote:
    Rita sub was in my cart this am :D Was chatting to lil bro last night and of course what did he ask.."can you get me a poster at the gig"..typical :lol:

Cool! If you need to get a poster at the gig, I can hold it for you. I'll be sitting. How's lil' bro?

D... seems you were late too 8-)
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    I want the Manchester poster :(

Morning all! :wave:

Jenny (or anyone we know well really...), do you have a hotel sorted for London? If so, is it double and are you looking for a roomy? If not, are you looking to book one and would you consider a roomy?

Dave's sister is coming to London for the Hyde Park show and she needs a hotel but she's looking to save a few quid. She's found a hostel but we agreed that it's probably best we all stick together. I said i'd ask around if anyone's got a spare bed or floor :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    can someone tell me in less than 27 words (as thats my reading limit) what all the poster stuff is about?? subs? BK? Manchester?

I am lost.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    dunkman wrote:
    can someone tell me in less than 27 words (as thats my reading limit) what all the poster stuff is about?? subs? BK? Manchester?

I am lost.

Password sent via email to get discount on posters.

I want Manchester.

I'm assuming SUB is Shepherds Bush?

Some people not charged for poster on check out... mighty fuck up.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Sub = subscription. Mini subscription for 3 European posters - London, Dublin & Poland.

BK = Brad Klausen = artist.

Sale yesterday. Problems. Worries about not getting posters. All OK now.

Mick Hucknall = singing again.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    redrock wrote:
    Sub = subscription. Mini subscription for 3 European posters - London, Dublin & Poland.

BK = Brad Klausen = artist.

Sale yesterday. Problems. Worries about not getting posters. All OK now.

Mick Hucknall = singing again.

hucknall could ever sing? ;)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:
    hucknall could ever sing? ;)

:mrgreen:
  • Evenflow007Evenflow007 Posts: 20
    alesek wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I am coming over to Europe from Australia to come and check out some euro PJ gigs.

I'm trying to find out what the best option would be in regards to traveling from Dublin to Belfast for the gigs? I've looked on the train website and i was wondering if you can book tickets? I couldn't really find much information.

Any information from locals or experienced travellers would be greatly appreciated. Might be good to get a train full of fellow jammers to cruise down together.

Not long to go now, can't wait to see the best band in the world again and meet some of the fellow 10 clubbers.

Daniel

http://www.irishrail.ie/home/

im about to book it tomorrow. thru the website. 11am train ...

Thanks for the assistance see you all in Dublin to kick off the tour and my first trip to Europe, cant wait...
    1998 Sydney
    2003 Sydney x 3
    2006 Sydney x 3
    2009 Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney
    2010 Dublin , Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Eddie Vedder Solo - Newcastle, Sydney x 3
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    How do all?

What's all this hassle with the posters? Was pretty straightforward for me. To be honest, I really wanted Manchester, but I went with London, even though I don't like it as much.

Sentimental reasons.... :roll:
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    How do all?

What's all this hassle with the posters? Was pretty straightforward for me. To be honest, I really wanted Manchester, but I went with London, even though I don't like it as much.

Awww... bless yer cotton socks :lol:

I bought no posters! It's an addiction I don't want to start!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    edited May 2010
    Jennytree wrote:
    How do all?

Awww... bless yer cotton socks :lol:

I bought no posters! It's an addiction I don't want to start!

It's the 1st one I ever bought! Met my lady at that show, so I thought it would be a nice surprise housewarming gift when we move into our new gaff :oops: :D

Here's a mad bit of synchronicity for you - I have just today finished reading a book by Roberto Bolano, the guy who wrote "2666". And then contributed to page 2666 of this monster of a thread! Spooky...

EDIT: Dammit! First post of page 2667 :evil:
    Post edited by wolfamongwolves on
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2