Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Party round at reds, shes got a free gaff :lol:

So hows everyone, jesus big B, dave...the crew are slowly comin back together :cry:;)

Right here's a wee effort for the badges http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293 ... t=Jeff1.jp

In other news :D:D:Dhttp://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=27405 :D:D:D

Am very proud...he's being flown first class to la next week...tosser :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Got the beer and the wine. Can make a few dips.... Come around!!!

Facemeltin'... so you! I guess you haven't quite mastered the 'circle cropping' thing!

We're all so proud proud of lil' bro... after all, he's one of us! Hope he'll still have a drink with us when he's really famous!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Irish Al wrote:
    Party round at reds, shes got a free gaff :lol:

So hows everyone, jesus big B, dave...the crew are slowly comin back together :cry:;)

Right here's a wee effort for the badges http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293 ... t=Jeff1.jp

In other news :D:D:Dhttp://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=27405 :D:D:D

Am very proud...he's being flown first class to la next week...tosser :lol:

Well done Colin!!! Delighted for him.

How's everyone? Haven't been on in a while. Work... work... work!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    'morning all. I hate it when the clocks go forward.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    My head hurts.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Jennytree wrote:

Lu abu ;)

right am startin to get a bit worried, 4 people have told me how skinney I look in the last 3 days :(

I haven't changed my eatin habits and I had that dose a couple of weeks ago but it's gettin ridiculous! I know i've been doin a good bit of trainin in the gym and runnin but it's not to be told I look skinney. TBH mrs al reckons me beard makes me look like a hungerstriker :lol:

So tomorrow is beard shavin day and take away and booze for the next month :shock: ;)

went for a run last night and when I checked my info on the computer it said I'd burned over 1000 calories :oops: :lol: no wonder Im wakin up in the night with a rumblin belly...why am I blabberin you may ask...yep a wee bit drunk, was clay pigeon shootin today for the first time...absolute class :D

hope you're all well, theirry we gotta start textin again baby!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Lu abu ;)

right am startin to get a bit worried, 4 people have told me how skinney I look in the last 3 days :(

I haven't changed my eatin habits and I had that dose a couple of weeks ago but it's gettin ridiculous! I know i've been doin a good bit of trainin in the gym and runnin but it's not to be told I look skinney. TBH mrs al reckons me beard makes me look like a hungerstriker :lol:

So tomorrow is beard shavin day and take away and booze for the next month :shock: ;)

went for a run last night and when I checked my info on the computer it said I'd burned over 1000 calories :oops: :lol: no wonder Im wakin up in the night with a rumblin belly...why am I blabberin you may ask...yep a wee bit drunk, was clay pigeon shootin today for the first time...absolute class :D

hope you're all well, theirry we gotta start textin again baby!

So you're gonna leave Ziggy's club :P

I should really be having an early night ... spent the day at a 2 year olds birthday party ... think I'm on a sugar high ... too much cake :mrgreen:

Don't worry Al I'm eating plenty of calories to make up for those you're lacking :twisted:

Woohoo four day week!!!! ... although it's going to be a shocker at work :shock: :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    4 day week, 4 day weekend, 4 day week :D
    plus summer time ends next weekend :) it is too fecking dark when i get up now :shock:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Yay... 4 day week :mrgreen: Though I don't know where this week-end went!

Yay! Al's beard coming off! Al.... gym is supposed to muscle you up! Pump those weights!

'morning to all!
  • Morning all :wave:

How were your weekends?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Yeah I'll no longer be part of the ziggy gang :D

Had a cool weekend, good fun ;)

how's everyone else??
    I need a coffee!
    good weekend was had here. Dead Weather on Saturday night, tiny venue with maybe 500 people in attendance. Gave Jack White a quick tweek of the nipple for Dunk!
    Must say that Jack can play drums a lot better than Meg does with the white stripes :lol::lol: and the 1 sing where he did pick up a guitar was worth it 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

Irish Al wrote:

What a shame.... :roll:

Did Jack enjoy the nipple tweek, Soupy?
  • Irish Al wrote:

Had a cool weekend, good fun ;)

how's everyone else??
    'ziggy gang' eurgh! :roll:

I'm good thank you. Just booked an appointment for contact lens fitting... I need them for the tour... I'm scared :(

We had a fab weekend of gardening! Planted our parsnips, cabbages, marrows, pumpkins, carrots, lettuce, chard, leeks, onions, beetroot and peas :D

Also did lots of digging which has fucked my back... Tai chi will be fun tonight :roll:

Soupy - enough of the Dead Weather chat... I want to see them and i'm a little jealous to say the least :twisted:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah contacts are awesome. I get mine online cos it's a damn sight cheaper as I need kinda special, more expensive ones as I have really dry eyes. I have no problems with poking myself in the eyeball though :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    My daughter's been wearing contacts for the past 2/3 years. No worries. And, as Jenny says, once you have your prescription, buy them online - MUCH cheaper. Varies from site to site, so search well. When I get back home, I'll check where I get G's.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    4 day week, 4 day weekend, 4 day week :D
    plus summer time ends next weekend :) it is too fecking dark when i get up now :shock:

ha!
    i've got a 3-day week, then a 7-day weekend, then a 2-day week! :D
    so beat that, motherfuckers...!!! 8-)

oh, morning all...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    We had a fab weekend of gardening! Planted our parsnips, cabbages, marrows, pumpkins, carrots, lettuce, chard, leeks, onions, beetroot and peas :D

jeez... when did you and Dave turn into Felicity Kendall and Richard Briers...? :lol:

don't worry about the contact lens stuff... they're a doddle. mind you, i hardly ever wear mine... usually only on holiday when i want to wear my super-cool sunglasses... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    my eyes are grand and dont need any of dat contact lense stuff, or even normal glasses, just uber cool sunglasses i wear all of the time :crazy:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

I'm waiting for my ubercool prescription sunglasses to come in the post. I got 4 pairs of glasses for £56 (1 sun, 1 reactive lens, 2 normal) :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrd wrote:

jeez... when did you and Dave turn into Felicity Kendall and Richard Briers...? :lol:

don't worry about the contact lens stuff... they're a doddle. mind you, i hardly ever wear mine... usually only on holiday when i want to wear my super-cool sunglasses... :roll:

Is Dave Felicity Kendall? :lol:

I only want contacts for the shows in June. I have sunglasses that aren't prescription so I'd like to wear them and not fork out god knows how much for new ones. :roll:

oh and I also need contacts for riding... it'd be much easier.
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm waiting for my ubercool prescription sunglasses to come in the post. I got 4 pairs of glasses for £56 (1 sun, 1 reactive lens, 2 normal) :shock:

Fuck a duck! Where did you get them that cheap?! :o

jrd wrote:

Was only watching the good life last week..damn filicity kendall was the sexiest mofo back then *drools* :lol:
    I only want contacts for the shows in June. I have sunglasses that aren't prescription so I'd like to wear them and not fork out god knows how much for new ones. :roll:

Save up and get laser surgery done, THE best money I have ever spent, can see better than 20-20 now 8-)

"Oh Sian you're sooooo sexy"

"Oh Dave you're so hot"

"Come here Sian and kiss me"

"Oh wait Dave I've gotta put me contacts in"

"Yer grand luv, leave them be"

:lol:;)
    Fuck a duck!

Man you is kinky :?

Had an assessment in the gym this morning (after my skinny panic attack last night :lol: )

So all is good with Al, I just need to increase my calorie and protien intake 8-)

The guns have gotten 1.5 inches bigger :lol:

And the old waist is down to............30ins :shock: That was not part of the plan :roll:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Was only watching the good life last week..damn filicity kendall was the sexiest mofo back then *drools* :lol:

Yes was quite the shexay laydee.... 8-)
    Irish Al wrote:

Save up and get laser surgery done, THE best money I have ever spent, can see better than 20-20 now 8-)

Lasers scare me, I don't like the smell of burning flesh and i'm poor... besides, my vision keeps changing so i'm not a candidate for laser at the min :(
    Irish Al wrote:

"Oh Sian you're sooooo sexy"

"Oh Dave you're so hot"

"Come here Sian and kiss me"

"Oh wait Dave I've gotta put me contacts in"

"Yer grand luv, leave them be"

:lol:;)

RIDING MY BIKE, ALLEN. :roll:

I don't need contacts for that... ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck a duck!

Man you is kinky :?

You have nooooooo idea... 8-)
    Irish Al wrote:
    Had an assessment in the gym this morning (after my skinny panic attack last night :lol: )

So all is good with Al, I just need to increase my calorie and protien intake 8-)

And the old waist is down to............30ins :shock: That was not part of the plan :roll:

I didn't realise you were trying to build yourself up! Mind you, it's probably for the best... Predators like Dunk will find it harder to 'seduce' you if you've got some strength behind your strugglings :lol:

Protein is your friend :thumbup:

Fuck a duck! Where did you get them that cheap?! :o

http://www.goggles4u.co.uk

These are the ones I got:
    http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/detail.asp?pid=38788
    http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/detail.asp?pid=38826 (these are the sun ones, can't wait!!)
    http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/detail.asp?pid=38160 (reflective)
    http://www.goggles4u.co.uk/detail.asp?pid=38675

Found a few promo codes online, and Roberts yer fathers brother!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Irish Al wrote:

:
    #

ooOOoo Al...... :mrgreen: The tat is going to look even nicer on those!

And the waist of a young man... :mrgreen:

**remembers the days when she was working out and thinking she should again**

Sian.. I get G's lenses from VisionDirect.co.uk. For hers, it was the cheapest.

Jenny... you must have gotten the last pairs. They all say 'out of stock' & 'Discontinued'!
    redrock wrote:

Jenny... you must have gotten the last pairs. They all say 'out of stock' & 'Discontinued'!

They only carry a few of each style, but they sell very similar types all the time :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Speaking of, my glasses were waiting for me when I got home from work *joy*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Anyone know any good B&B's in Inis Mór (Aran Islands)? I found one for 100 euro a night for 2 of us, and curious if that's the going rate?
    Good morning all.

Wearing your new glasses today Jenny?