Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Oy oy saveloy!!!! This board was as dead as a dodo's great, great, grandfather over the weekend.

That's because the forum was broken :o lots of us could only view the boards and couldn't log in :(

You weren't providing much entertainment ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Good morning :)

How's everyone today???

Did we all watch the rugby on Saturday??? :):):):):)

I saw Ronan O'Gara had that post Astoria feeling... shaking, could barely talk, it was so sweet. And Stringer just collapsing to the ground. It was feckin brilliant to see an actual IRISH team on the podium leaping around like a bunch of eejits :)

ah what a day.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    That's because the forum was broken :o lots of us could only view the boards and couldn't log in :(

You weren't providing much entertainment ;)

I couldn't log in yesterday - it said my log-in details were incorect and locked me out. Is that what happened to everyone????
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I couldn't log in yesterday - it said my log-in details were incorect and locked me out. Is that what happened to everyone????

well i was in the darkroom printing photographs far far away from the computer :-)

smelly chemicals cant beat em!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    Byrnzie wrote:

If you had your computer set to 'remember me' you were alright but I couldn't log in Saturday or Sunday. There is a thread on The Porch 'BBS technical difficulties' about it.

Also if you check your e-mail you may have one (or several) saying someone has been trying to log in as you but the IP address they give is registered to Ten Club :confused:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Good to hear it! Just watching Bruce Springsteen on bbc2. Maybe it was Bruce?

Didn't think much of it. What about you?
    redrock wrote:
    Didn't think much of it. What about you?

Nah, it wasn't all that. The actual album is brilliant though. I've never been too impressed with his live shows - all that cheesy grinning and back slapping malarky doesn't do it for me. I prefer my rock stars to be angry and miserable!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    If you had your computer set to 'remember me' you were alright but I couldn't log in Saturday or Sunday. There is a thread on The Porch 'BBS technical difficulties' about it.

Also if you check your e-mail you may have one (or several) saying someone has been trying to log in as you but the IP address they give is registered to Ten Club :confused:

Really? I think the IP address they sent me was mine :confused:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Really? I think the IP address they sent me was mine :confused:

I got the info from this thread

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=193021

it's the same IP address as was in the e-mail I received.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I turn my back for a few days and the Dublin thread gets dropped to page 2......lets bump this mother up up up ;):)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I turn my back for a few days and the Dublin thread gets dropped to page 2......lets bump this mother up up up ;):)

Yeah your right. Everyone's been going on the Astorians thread instead. We should kidnap a few and drag them over here! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah your right. Everyone's been going on the Astorians thread instead. We should kidnap a few and drag them over here! :D

Well I managed to drag you in, COME ON PEOPLE LETS SHOW SOME LOVE TO DUBLIN :):):):):p
    I need a coffee!
    Right all, I have to go home shortly lets try and hit 5000 before I go....in 5 mins :D:D:p:p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right all, I have to go home shortly lets try and hit 5000 before I go....in 5 mins :D:D:p:p

That will be tooo easy!!
  • burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    oops, i'm sorry, did not mean to bump you.

Dublin thread is getting bigger and heavier.... more difficult to hoist back up.... have to start feeding it whole cows.
    Salut baloo
    burtschips wrote:
    oops, i'm sorry, did not mean to bump you.

Dublin thread is getting bigger and heavier.... more difficult to hoist back up.... have to start feeding it whole cows.

Whole cows? What, as opposed to half a cow, or a cows left bum cheek? :D
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    WOW!!! Fucking wow!!! So I was at the Grand Rapids and Cleveland shows....fuckin WOW!!!! I don't have time to type right now....but I will definitely post for you guys!! All I can say is that Grand Rapids....is in the topp 3 of the shows I have seen, and possibly the best!!!!! Fuckin rocked it....I will get back to you guys soon!!!!!!!!
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    WOW!!! Fucking wow!!! So I was at the Grand Rapids and Cleveland shows....fuckin WOW!!!! I don't have time to type right now....but I will definitely post for you guys!! All I can say is that Grand Rapids....is in the topp 3 of the shows I have seen, and possibly the best!!!!! Fuckin rocked it....I will get back to you guys soon!!!!!!!!

Think someone enjoyed themselves ;) :cool: :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Bump!

Morning folks! How is everyone on this fine May morning?!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*

Congrats. We saw some of the impact that the seating 'mistakes' had. Looks like it made for a great night :D:):D

Look forward to hearing from you when you can post coherently ;):)
    Chime wrote:
    Congrats. We saw some of the impact that the seating 'mistakes' had. Looks like it made for a great night :D:):D

Look forward to hearing from you when you can post coherently ;):)
    Lol yes, I did get some strange texts Friday night I think it was at about 5am. Still waiting to hear all about it though :D

Lol even Saturday night my sister rang me at about 2.30am completely hammered to ask the name of the film Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller played the two 'models' :rolleyes:

Morning foxy and chime :)

Foxy you're due over here soon, right?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Can't wait to hear about it! You got us all excited! :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Can't wait to hear about it! You got us all excited! :D:D

Yep, just another few hours :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Morning all,

Have decided that my first post of the day should always go to the Dublin thread :):)

Over the last few days I've been have really cool ideas for conversations with everyone here re PJ but when I log on they're gone :confused: god I need sleep :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Morning all,

Have decided that my first post of the day should always go to the Dublin thread :):)

Over the last few days I've been have really cool ideas for conversations with everyone here re PJ but when I log on they're gone :confused: god I need sleep :p

So come on then, what are the really cool ideas??? Oh the ideas are gone or everyone is gone??? :confused:

Ah maybe I need sleep too... oh no 12 o'clock shut down today :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    And good afternoon to you IA! So.... talk to us - we're listening! :)
    Right just been catching up on Asotria thread :cool:

I really can't remember......there was something about the Life Wasted vid being very like the vid to Them Bones by the mighty AIC. Anyone else see it ?

:p:p
    I need a coffee!
  • danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right just been catching up on Asotria thread :cool:

I really can't remember......there was something about the Life Wasted vid being very like the vid to Them Bones by the mighty AIC. Anyone else see it ?

:p:p

Looks like a Soundgarden video to me, or Tool. Its a cool video, but not for that song! Maybe Comatose would suit it better, I dunno, its not like PJ to go against the grain ;-)
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
    It does have a similar feel to it. The AIC one is not so creepy though.

Speaking a AIC - HH the other day we were speaking about Velvet Revolver/G'n'R and Duff. Didn't realise that Duff was playing with AIC during their tour that just started yesterday!!!! Billy Corgan is also with them!
  • danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    redrock wrote:
    It does have a similar feel to it. The AIC one is not so creepy though.

Speaking a AIC - HH the other day we were speaking about Velvet Revolver/G'n'R and Duff. Didn't realise that Duff was playing with AIC during their tour that just started yesterday!!!! Billy Corgan is also with them!

Unless they bring Layne back from the dead, it aint AIC! Is Jerry broke or something? Why are they doing this?
    Duff is from Seattle, so maybe theres a link there. Billy Corgan though. Doesnt do it for me.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!