Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Afternoon all.

It's a glorious day in Chaventry! We've just come back from a picnic and walk in our local memorial park... lubley :D
    jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:

but you know i love you really... :roll:

*rubs thighs. moves closer.*

:o Get away from me!!!!!! I have mace! I'll use it so help me!

that's what all the rest of them said.
    at first.

but then... i got to know them... better... :shifty: :wtf:

would you like a Werther's Original...?

You don't scare me, i've met worse pervs than you...

Oh, Werthers you say...?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Another Monday.... why do they keep on coming????

Hope you all had a lovely week-end in gorgeous weather!
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    redrock wrote:

Frickin' Freezing!! I should still be in my warm bed
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
    so02see wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Frickin' Freezing!! I should still be in my warm bed

At least the heating is on at work... not like last Monday!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Kalimera Rita
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Bonjour D!
  • Morning all.

Eurgh! I HATE Monday mornings... i'm in a foul mood :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Guten Morgen! Wie gehts?!

Rough aul day yesterday, but I feel grand this morning. Went out for cocktails and dancing with my sisters, they woke up fine :roll:

I'll be booking more flights and hotels this week, very exciting :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)

i had a lovely wkend in Devon though beach in torquay was frezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing, went up to Lynton and Lynmouth BEAUTIFUL coastal rd in glorious sunshine :mrgreen:

now to face the chaos of house work :x but least we still have sun
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    morning, morning, morning...
    feeling rough today... out for Sunday lunch, too much wine, then more wine when we got home in the evening. :oops:
    didn't want to get up today. didn't want to do the school run. didn't want to come into work.
    nothing new there then... :D

OK, onward and downward...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Berlin to Arras..anyone know how? Arras also seems thin on the ground for accomodation too :(
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Berlin to Arras..anyone know how? Arras also seems thin on the ground for accomodation too :(

You should ask in the Euro Tour 2010 thread in the Porch - all sorts of travel talk there and the Greek will sort you out! I don't think anyone here is making that trip...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Will do Jenny, thanks for that.
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    eldarion75 wrote:

train is a good bet as arras is on main lille-paris line
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i am flying berlin to Brussels, and going straight to Werchter.
    Arras is very unlikely for me.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Good morning all! Shut the cat in the little bedroom by mistake... oh dear.....

Daughter had her first day of work experience yesterday. She was too tired to go shopping :lol:
  • Morning all :wave:

I forgot my lunch this morning... my friend from work had to drive me home to pick it up, but she forgot her glasses so had to borrow mine! It's one of those days... :roll:

What's G doing for work experience, Rita?

At least you have some lunch Sian!

G is a classroom assistant at her old school (a two minute walk from home and she comes back for lunch!). Not her preferred choice. She had a fantastic work experience lined up - working with a photographer - something she is REALLY into and loves. She found it herself by researching local photographers, checking their websites to make sure she liked their stuff, then e-mailing them asking them for work. She actually received positive responses from several of them!
    But...... Richmond council were making it VERY hard for the guy and he would have ended up forking out several hundred pounds for 'risk assessments', etc. (though the council should normally do those assessments...). Anyway, she's at the school, working a day in each class (from reception to year 6), then her choice of which class she continues with for the rest of the two weeks.

She is also going to work with the photographer but during her own time - to start with, a week at Easter.
  • redrock wrote:
    At least you have some lunch Sian!

G is a classroom assistant at her old school (a two minute walk from home and she comes back for lunch!). Not her preferred choice. She had a fantastic work experience lined up - working with a photographer - something she is REALLY into and loves. She found it herself by researching local photographers, checking their websites to make sure she liked their stuff, then e-mailing them asking them for work. She actually received positive responses from several of them!
    But...... Richmond council were making it VERY hard for the guy and he would have ended up forking out several hundred pounds for 'risk assessments', etc. (though the council should normally do those assessments...). Anyway, she's at the school, working a day in each class (from reception to year 6), then her choice of which class she continues with for the rest of the two weeks.

She is also going to work with the photographer but during her own time - to start with, a week at Easter.

Oh my god! :o When we did our W E the school and council combined sorted out the risk assessments... mine was particularly difficult as I worked in a mortuary :oops:

At least she's going to be working with the photographer and she's not losing out. I guess she gets the best of both worlds if you look at the positives :thumbup:

Moooorning...

*falls asleep on desk*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    well done G !! i know the school stuff not what she wanted but it means she gets the photography work . I did mine for a photographer Man that was so boring, nothing to do really he photographed objects for magazines glasses food tins of paint it really was "painfuly" boring. hope the G works with is better.

damn sky gone grey and still i didnt get washing out.

shall I make coffe and lunch ?? lets have souppppppppp ie ;):lol:

what jobs did they give you Sian ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    well done G !! i know the school stuff not what she wanted but it means she gets the photography work . I did mine for a photographer Man that was so boring, nothing to do really he photographed objects for magazines glasses food tins of paint it really was "painfuly" boring. hope the G works with is better.

damn sky gone grey and still i didnt get washing out.

shall I make coffe and lunch ?? lets have souppppppppp ie ;):lol:

what jobs did they give you Sian ?
    Embalming. I stayed there as a volunteer for about a year afterward too.

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Well dudes and dudettes :)

Sorry I didnt get to meet up with ya V, the last 2 weeks have been mental busy and i havent seen the people I was visiting for 6 years and my train was at 1pm, so it would have been a bit rude (not like me at all ;) ) to leave first thing in the morning. Had a lovely trip and was great catching up with old friends.

PJ still rock 8-) (keep kat and sea happy :lol: )

Glad everyone seems to be good..I had indian last night and lets just say my insides are in ribbons :shock:

Goin to see Dave Matthews tonight ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Embalming. I stayed there as a volunteer for about a year afterward too.

As a managuin ( I cant fookin spell!!)????

:lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Goin to see Dave Matthews tonight ;)

Have fun ;) :P

Only a few days until I have to go and visit some of the pj lot :oops: :twisted: :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Ooo that reminds me! Are any of you about in London on May 21st? I'll be going over for a gig and will be having a light beverage or two afterwards, I may even stay on the 22nd! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    no worries Al I couldnt make it happen either :( better planning next time ;)

ugh i need house work motivation !!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo that reminds me! Are any of you about in London on May 21st? I'll be going over for a gig and will be having a light beverage or two afterwards, I may even stay on the 22nd! :D

'cause of living in the sticks couldn't do post gig drinks on the 21st but could be around on the 22nd if you decide to stay 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • veddermanvedderman Posts: 801
    what kind of weather is in june in dublin?
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
    vedderman wrote:
    what kind of weather is in june in dublin?

40degrees :lol:

i.e......rain with a hint of rain...with a good chance of rain....but it wont be a problem cause we'll all be in the pub and then the o2 :lol:

EDIT: Tonight is gonna be my first night in the revamped O2...I will report sound quality etc tomorrow 8-)
    I need a coffee!