Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• We have our shareholders in today. Everyone's on best behaviour and all dressed up like their going to court... trust me to forget and put on my jeans and PJ hoodie :roll:

Morning Rita! :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ..trust me to forget and put on my jeans and PJ hoodie :roll:

:lol:

:wave: waves back
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    The heating hasn't switched on at work... freezing!
    we stop use the heating in work.....its sunny and hot outside :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrock wrote:
    ..trust me to forget and put on my jeans and PJ hoodie :roll:

:wave: waves back

It's not funny! :P I'm just gonna hide in my corner and listen to my ipod when they're walking round... I'd hope they wouldn't see me but my hoodie's bright blue :roll:

How's my lovely Rita today, apart from being cold?
    redrock wrote:
    The heating hasn't switched on at work... freezing!
    we stop use the heating in work.....its sunny and hot outside :)

Stop rubbing it in D! It's -2 degrees C here! :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Knackered but not too shoddy, Sian. Glad it's Friday. Rob does Tesco shopping with his carer Friday afternoons. That gives me about an hour of peace and quiet between him leaving and Gabrielle getting home. I love that hour (the one and only for the week!).

D...... I'm moving to Greece! I hate the cold.
    -2??? :shock: i just get in..we had 17 deggress 30 minutes ago i check in airtower in the base..
    Rita u are more than wellcome...but really uk has very bad winter this year!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrock wrote:
    Knackered but not too shoddy, Sian. Glad it's Friday. Rob does Tesco shopping with his carer Friday afternoons. That gives me about an hour of peace and quiet between him leaving and Gabrielle getting home. I love that hour (the one and only for the week!).

I bet you do... What do you normally do with your whole hour? :)
    -2??? :shock: i just get in..we had 17 deggress 30 minutes ago i check in airtower in the base..
    We do have bad weather but I don't mind... It's character building! :lol:

I'd like to visit Greece but I don't think I could live somewhere that hot... besides, poor Dave would end up looking like a lobster! :shock: :lol:

I bet you do... What do you normally do with your whole hour? :)
    Try to force myself not to do 'jobs'. I like just to sit with a cat or two (or 5!) on my lap/chest/shoulders, etc. listening to a bit of music.

The UK is actually having a winter for a change! This kind of weather is to be expected at this time of the year. I think that because we have been having milder winters, we forget what a winter is!

I love hot weather - I've lived in many hot countries/areas and I LOVE it!

**tries to blank the picture of Dave as a lobster from her mind** :mrgreen:
    besides, poor Dave would end up looking like a lobster! :shock: :lol:
    :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    I've just re-read an e-mail I sent this morning

"As soon as I have it ready, I'll send you the dump." Maybe I should have phrased this a bit better!
  • redrock wrote:
    I've just re-read an e-mail I sent this morning

"As soon as I have it ready, I'll send you the dump." Maybe I should have phrased this a bit better!

Someone at work is leaving to have a baby today... there's cake in the staff room and I gave up sugar for lent... just my bloody luck :roll:

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Harrrummmpph! :evil: It may be Friday ... and sunny ... BUT ... STP seem to have removed the London date off the tour itinery on their website :( ... I MAY forgive them if it is because they weren't supposed to announce it yet because of Download a la FNM last year ...

Oh Morning all ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Aww Pippa! Hopefully that's all it is and the date will be 'officially' reinstated soon!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Dunk ! GIVE ME A BAD BOY :twisted:

hehe very nice saw they did a bit on Banksy on the culture show last night I think he is smashing, where I teach in Bristol is right where he started messin up the city walls, will try n get a pic for u's all.

show was ok last nigth but stupid bands who where on after me took up all the stage with damn drum kit !! while moving backwards and sideways sudenly found my foot up against the kit, thought great thats the end of the stage then ! but it was all fine.

:lol: dont send me no dump rita !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    A bit of excitement for V's show!!!! Any videos of performances?

I like Bansky as well....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Good morning 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yeah I just watch it, bit sluggish in places missed a cue or too ! but only I would know that. I'll put it on FB but on private as waiting for better recording. xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Will be lovely to see it V!

Hi Jenny!
    Ooo I bought some lovely stuff in Lush last night, just have to wait for it to be delivered! *excited*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    blurgh.
    morning all.

as the old advert for Tunes used to say "a secund glass redurn to Doddinghab, please"
    yes, just in time for the weekend, i've woken up with a darn cold! :( :x

well, i'm not going to let it get me down, i'm going to go for a swim and see if i can leave a snot slick in my wake... :shock:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    blurgh.
    morning all.

as the old advert for Tunes used to say "a secund glass redurn to Doddinghab, please"

well, i'm not going to let it get me down, i'm going to go for a swim and see if i can leave a snot slick in my wake... :shock:

That's karma that is.

jrd wrote:
    blurgh.
    morning all.

That's karma that is.

why are you so horrible to me? :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    blurgh.
    morning all.

That's karma that is.

why are you so horrible to me? :(

:o Because you're horrible to me!

• Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Got tickets for ST muthafuckin' P this morning!!! Im shocked it didn't sell out straight away.

The thought of getting time off for RATM, STP & 3 PJam gigs is worrying and its only March!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    There shall be NO MORE horribleness in the Dublin Crew thread!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:

What?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Jennytree wrote:

What?

jrd keeps picking on me.

It's the internet equivalent to pulling my hair in the playground :(

• so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    I love you all deeply
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • so02see wrote:
    I love you all deeply

I don't know who you are :P

Jennytree wrote:

What?

jrd keeps picking on me.

It's the internet equivalent to pulling my hair in the playground :(

toe hair?

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

just couldn't resist... :oops: i'm giving myself a damn good spanking right now.

;)