Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Congratulations to all y'all who did manage to get tickets for Shepherd's Bush. I'm sick with jealousy. Can't believe there'll be an "Astoria, Mark II" going on & I won't be there...

On another topic...

(I thought I'd flag it here amongst you lovely people before taking it out to the wider board)

I have a spare 10C Manchester ticket, if anyone in here is still looking or knows someone who is. I had someone for it, but they can't make it now...

man you had me panicking there.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i was sitting here thinking "i'm sure i've got his spare for that show..."

turns out my memory is worse than one of those thingy things and its the London show i've spared from you.... phew!!! :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,414
    dunkman wrote:

turns out my memory is worse than one of those thingy things and its the London show i've spared from you.... phew!!! :oops:

silly boy...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    dunkman wrote:

silly boy...

bit harsh dude...

i'm a man.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    You'll be crying like a baby by the time I've finished with ya :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:

just to cheer you up a bit dunk, a little angel I work with decided to put my car window through today cause I wouldn't take him swimming, then had the audacity to come up and ask what had happened :evil:
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jenny - as you will have guessed from Pippa's post, Stansted IS shit from my house! But if you get really stuck, you're always welcome. I have to get up at 5.00 the next morning so I could give you a nudge!

Thank you :)

I'll try grab a hostel around the venue - I'll just need somewhere to hide from the rain really for 5 hours or so!

Well done Mr. DBK! Did you just try the link by chance?

plenty of hostels in she bu, and you are on the central line to take you to liverpool st
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Morning people... I'm tired.
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    redrock wrote:
    Good Morning people... I'm tired.

God and I though I got up early!!! 5.30

I'm not tired, still living on adrenline and counting sleeps. If I'm this exited now, I'll be bouncing off walls in 3 weeks time.
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
    Irish Al wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

just to cheer you up a bit dunk, a little angel I work with decided to put my car window through today cause I wouldn't take him swimming, then had the audacity to come up and ask what had happened :evil:

i cant work out why he had the ability to even speak after doing that to your car? :evil:

what a little shitbag... i couldnt do what you do for a living amigo... i have zero tolerance for eejits... :( :( :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah, good morning.

Had a few vodka's last night, feeling quite fragile today :?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Spent best part of 4 hours at Kingston Hospital last night with a 5-year-old with croup.
    got about 1 hour's sleep.
    can't wait for this shitty week to just fuck off!! :x :x :x :(

on the other hand, hello all, it's Friday... :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Spent best part of 4 hours at Kingston Hospital last night with a 5-year-old with croup.

Poor lil' sweetie (the lil' one!). Hope all is well now....
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    jrd wrote:

Poor lil' sweetie (the lil' one!). Hope all is well now....

all's well, thanks Red, got some meds and saw a doctor (eventually), so hoping for a quiet night.
    have a feeling i may fall face-down in my curry this evening unless i prop my eyelids open... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Evening all ;)

Got a meeting request for 3pm in Wycombe on the day of the Shepherd's Bush gig :evil:

Not happy, it's a pitch for a new contract too :(

Going to refuse to go... :? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Evening all ;)

Got a meeting request for 3pm in Wycombe on the day of the Shepherd's Bush gig :evil:

Not happy, it's a pitch for a new contract too :(

Going to refuse to go... :? ;)

You've got other commitments.....
    I am in total shock..... My daughter and her friend (who slept over) decided to go into London today. Thought they would be going to Camden Market or Covent Garden or something like that. Two 14 going on 15 year olds decided to go to............................. the Natural History Museum!!! :o :shock: :o :shock: Can't believe it.....
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I am in total shock..... My daughter and her friend (who slept over) decided to go into London today. Thought they would be going to Camden Market or Covent Garden or something like that. Two 14 going on 15 year olds decided to go to............................. the Natural History Museum!!! :o :shock: :o :shock: Can't believe it.....

That's what they told you ;) ... can't believe you are that naive :P :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I must be getting old!
  • so02seeso02see Posts: 238
    redrock wrote:
    Chime wrote:
    redrock wrote:

What a smart girl you have, either to go there or to know it would impress you!!!
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    so02see wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Chime wrote:

What a smart girl you have, either to go there or to know it would impress you!!!

yup, she is a smart one. :)

hello everybody - can't believe it's Saturday already! :o the week seems to have gone by so fast. then again, I have been working (only had Friday off) and getting used to sharing my living space with a little four-legged beauty. :mrgreen:

not long til August! :o :shock: :D :? :lol::mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    so02see wrote:
    and getting used to sharing my living space with a little four-legged beauty. :mrgreen: :
    :D:D:D

Apparently Natural History Museum heaving and queues massive.... They are off to the Tate Modern instead. As far as I am told... :mrgreen: Though I know I can trust her... then again, she IS a teenager...
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Hey Rita, I bought a ticket with a guy on here from ebay for the Shepards bush gig. Did you say you are in level 2?
    Thats what I believe I got. Cost me £150, but its only money...right?!!

Flying over with Al so hope to finally meet up with ye for some pints!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Yep... level 2, unless VV (who has my spares) can find someone to swap her seating with standing. Then it would be V and I standing and my hubby and her hubby sitting!!!! Somehow, I don't really see people wanting to swap!

A few drinks before will definitely be in order (though I'm not too sure I want to see Al again! But since he is NOT coming, it's OK - love you Al, really!)
    Have you been to the venue before?

Hope level 2 isn't too far. But, tbh I'll be glad to be in the building!!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    level 2 --> http://pix-cdn.dontstayin.com/f3fe9d10- ... f4b783.jpg Though the pic was taken from level 3.
    Cool picture. I guess I'll be a nervous wreck til I get my ticket in hand.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    redrock wrote:
    level 2 --> http://pix-cdn.dontstayin.com/f3fe9d10- ... f4b783.jpg Though the pic was taken from level 3.
    O.M.G...What ill miss...shit :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    There are tickets randomly going on sale still for the show! Peeps got some at 10pm last night and at stoopid o'clock this morning. I still urge everyone to keep trying both the hmv links and ticketweb before forkin' out for ebay just like Thierry Henry did, like a twat :lol:;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    and getting used to sharing my living space with a little four-legged beauty. :mrgreen:

I think the strangest part is playing fetch with her.. :? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Apparently Natural History Museum heaving and queues massive.... They are off to the Tate Modern instead. As far as I am told... :mrgreen: Though I know I can trust her... then again, she IS a teenager...

ah some teenagers are very trustworthy. :D like my older little bro. though.. one night he went out with friends and mum said he should be home around 11 PM at the latest. he didn't show so my sis called and asked what was up. he was apparently comforting a friend or something like that.. (I'm assuming this friend was a girl, probably drunk..) he did stay out longer than he was supposed to. but at least he was honest about it. :roll:

okay, not the best example, but he's a good kid (15 years this Oct).

I'm kinda jealous about the Tate Modern though, I didn't have time to visit the last time I was in London.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    and getting used to sharing my living space with a little four-legged beauty. :mrgreen:

I think the strangest part is playing fetch with her.. :? :mrgreen:

I had a few cats that LOVED playing fetch!!!