Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    waaaait a minute, what the hell is goin on?!

I'm the only Irish person on here at the mo... I should be talkin to meself. Unless Al wants to show his face - and with a face like that... :rolleyes:

he's got a face only his father would love... and his father was that thing from the Goonies.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Thought you would be watching, getting all excited about the gear ... hmmm shiny guitars .... ooohhhh look at his amps ... ahhhhhhh pedals :rolleyes:

btw booked my first proper trip back to Scottishlands in aaaagggggeeesss(almost two years) yesterday :) ... hows the weather? :p

weather is utterly crap... just like it was in Londonium last weekend :(

i'm like that guy from Crowded House... a pineapple head
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Chime wrote:
    btw booked my first proper trip back to Scottishlands in aaaagggggeeesss(almost two years) yesterday :) ... hows the weather? :p

i'm going to guess that it's mainly wet.
    mainly wet with some wind and porridge thrown in for good measure.
    and the occasional haggis storm.

:)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    aus_suz wrote:
    Im Irish and so is my wife.....:p

and yet yer name is aus_suz... there's something not quite right there ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Hinny wrote:
    I'll start living there if ye can get yer foooking government to change the working holiday law to allow people to work in the same job for more than 3 months, and extend the fookin visa from 1 year to 2 or 3! I wouldn't even mind the 364 days of rain a year!

Jaysis I never knew it was that awkward to get a visa! I do apologise for my governments stupidity. They recently decided that closing the offies at half 10 would stop binge drinking or some shite like that... they never copped that we'll just be getting just as drunk but an hour earlier!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    weather is utterly crap... just like it was in Londonium last weekend :(

yup :( there's no such thing as 'summer' any more. global warming, eh...:rolleyes:
    i'm like that guy from Crowded House... a pineapple head

do you mean Jason Lee, the Forest footballer (sic) from the early nineties?

*sings*
    He's got a pineapple
    On his head
    He's got a pineapple
    On his head...
    *shuffles away*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:

never heard of Johnny Cash ? ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    "Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie."
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    "Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie."

nope... makes no sense, i just can't understand your banter! ;)
    jrd wrote:
    nope... makes no sense, i just can't understand your banter! ;)

:eek:

"Bunch of monkeys on your ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered."

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    What-ho, Squiffy!

been drinking again, emmi ? :rolleyes:
    or just plain bored ?
    Chime wrote:
    jrd are you actually spending all day watching the Olympics? ... :( I want a tv in my office

:D

Olympic update: Spank had his ass whupped. By a Brit!

Now it's fat blokes hurling a dinner plate a long way... *yawn*
    jrd wrote:
    What-ho, Squiffy!

been drinking again, emmi ? :rolleyes:
    or just plain bored ?

"Morning, squadron leader."

this is what you get when you mix together very little sleep and tons and tons of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

with 'tons' I mean watching all the four seasons in a quite short period of time. :o:D
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Jennytree wrote:

Darn!........busted..... :p
    Nite Jammers!!!

Guess that should read

Morning Jammers!...... :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    aus_suz wrote:
    Nite Jammers!!!

Guess that should read

Morning Jammers!...... :)

Night :)

btw mid-afternoon for us ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Night :)

btw mid-afternoon for us ;)

Oh sorry......
    Totally thrown by all this time zone stuff....

I was thinking u were 11:34 there....

Nite Chime.........:)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    aus_suz wrote:
    Oh sorry......
    Totally thrown by all this time zone stuff....

I was thinking u were 11:34 there....

Nite Chime.........:)

:D just thought if you're gonna be hanging around here I'd clue you in on our time zone. For us Brits and the Irish it's currently 15.45 ... the Finn is off in her own little world :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    What the fuck went on here :confused: invaded by the aussies :eek:

Dunk we'll never get closed down cause you post in every other fookin thread going....fuckin civil servants :rolleyes:

Jen, take that rubber cock out of your ass and shut up :p;)

Soupy, you got pints (plural!!) from me and jrd and did we see any comin our way....NO YaA CHEAP FUCKER

PEARL JAM ROCKS AND CANT WAIT FOR 09 TOUR OF EUROPE!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Irish Al wrote:
    What the fuck went on here :confused: invaded by the aussies :eek:

Dunk we'll never get closed down cause you post in every other fookin thread going....fuckin civil servants :rolleyes:

Soupy, you got pints (plural!!) from me and jrd and did we see any comin our way....NO YaA CHEAP FUCKER

nothing would make me happier right now than for me to be able to go to a pearl jam show in ireland. and pints of course! and duty free!!! woohoo!
    I love to turn you on
    nothing would make me happier right now than for me to be able to go to a pearl jam show in ireland. and pints of course! and duty free!!! woohoo!

Well hello there me auld mucker...you have got to hit europe next year for the tour....just tell the wife you're poping out for milk ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well hello there me auld mucker...you have got to hit europe next year for the tour....just tell the wife you're poping out for milk ;)

haha 'honey - i'm heading out to get some guinness' :D
    I love to turn you on
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oOOooooOOOOooOOOOooo

whats happened in here ?????

i saw the aussies where shut down :(

and

DUNK's ALIVE :eek::D !!!!!!!!!!!!! <<< in my head thats brian blessed's voice (think was his name) in flash gordon :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

DUNK's ALIVE :eek::D !!!!!!!!!!!!! <<< in my head thats brian blessed's voice (think was his name) in flash gordon :p

... in the what now?! Must have been before my time :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    ... in the what now?! Must have been before my time :p

yeah it was

your bedtime

11.15pm... cos thats when you go to bed

i'm up at 11.21pm.. i lasted 6 minutes longer than you

same old story :rolleyes:
    V V wrote:
    oOOooooOOOOooOOOOooo

whats happened in here ?????

i saw the aussies where shut down :(

and

Thought you were talking about the old classic Flesh Gordon :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Irish Al wrote:

aw this makes me sad.. my post whoring efforts outside of the oz thread have gone unnoticed :(:D

i've just come in to see Suz's nite jammers post, it brings me great comfort :o

carry on :o
    wah
    Should I be saying Nite Jammers now....:p

Nite Jammers!!...
    in about 5 mins it'll officially be..."MORNING JAMMERS"...I've got to go to bed, the daughter will be up in about 6 hours :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    so you werent in dublin either????

fuck me...

was it just me and Al... humping each other... and listening to the band?

:eek: don't worry dunk... love ya baby...
    eMMI wrote:
    "Bunch of monkeys on your ceiling, sir! Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered."

What are you smoking miss emmi :confused:
    Irish Al wrote:
    What the fuck went on here invaded by the aussies :eek:

Dunk we'll never get closed down cause you post in every other fookin thread going....fuckin civil servants

there were no pints coz you and the mrs ran away... lazy feckers... they will come in europe next year... or here if you make it over for the tour
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!