Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    no, no, fork handles... handles for forks.

never mind, emmi...

genius
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    jrd wrote:
    no, no, fork handles... handles for forks.

never mind, emmi...

here you go :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    going to see The Raconteurs on tuesday night!!!!!!!! at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange

ticketmaster charged me £2.50 fo the pleasure of picking up my own tickets at the box office.

excited as fook though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Nite Jammers!.....:)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    going to see The Raconteurs on tuesday night!!!!!!!! at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange

ticketmaster charged me £2.50 fo the pleasure of picking up my own tickets at the box office.

excited as fook though :)

Over rated ;)
    aus_suz wrote:
    Nite Jammers!.....:)

MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Over rated ;)

they do awesome posters....

see, now you're interested ...

i'm goingon Dragon's Den soon.. i've invented a collapsible row of chairs that you can put on the roof of a train in India...

thoughts?
    dunkman wrote:
    they do awesome posters....

see, now you're interested ...

i'm goingon Dragon's Den soon.. i've invented a collapsible row of chairs that you can put on the roof of a train in India...

thoughts?

in the bag ;)

EDIT: Have you all seen this yet?? http://uk.youtube.com/user/PearlJamOfficial
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    *wanders in*

hello....

Anyone else see the shitty olympic final football game yesterday?
    I stayed up till 3 am, and it's a good thing we got the gold but what a SLOW game for the most part. Boooooorrrrrrrrrrring. The most fun me and my friends had was waving to the guy neighbors in the building right across the street.

dunk, did you get to see Maradona in the audience, he was there for practically every Argentina sport.

Anyway...
    I hope you lot have a great weekend. :D

PS. Looks like Pearl Jam will most likely be touring Europe in 2009, if that happens... I'm there.

*wanders out*
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    dunkman wrote:

thoughts?

tunnels ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    EDIT: Have you all seen this yet?? http://uk.youtube.com/user/PearlJamOfficial

no.

;)
    Buru wrote:
    PS. Looks like Pearl Jam will most likely be touring Europe in 2009, if that happens... I'm there.

eh? what! you can't just wander in, say something like that and wander off again! :eek: share the details/rumours/gossip... ;)

football shouldn't be in the Olympics... especially when it interferes with the start of our season... give us Mascherano back! :D
    jrd wrote:
    eh? what! you can't just wander in, say something like that and wander off again! :eek: share the details/rumours/gossip... ;)

football shouldn't be in the Olympics... especially when it interferes with the start of our season... give us Mascherano back! :D

A friend ran into Mike in Boston and he told him they would most likely tour Europe in summer 2009 (his words, not mine). So unless another member gets pregnant (meaning another of the ladies) this, could happen!
    And he said no South America yet, but that they want to return...

The olympics football is over now, you can have him back!
    Buru wrote:
    A friend ran into Mike in Boston and he told him they would most likely tour Europe in summer 2009 (his words, not mine). So unless another member gets pregnant (meaning another of the ladies) this, could happen!
    And he said no South America yet, but that they want to return...

The olympics football is over now, you can have him back!

Woo-mutha-fuckin-hoo :D

But not the start of July when me bro is getting married ;)

Oh and for once I agree with jrd :eek: give us back mascherano :p
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Buru wrote:
    A friend ran into Mike in Boston and he told him they would most likely tour Europe in summer 2009 (his words, not mine).

Ah just like the dude who told everyone that Jeff told him that they were gonna play the whole of Yield or No Code at the Garden! I swear they just say these things to mess with our heads! :confused:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ah just like the dude who told everyone that Jeff told him that they were gonna play the whole of Yield or No Code at the Garden! I swear they just say these things to mess with our heads! :confused:

Mike told a lot of people i know that same thing...
    the MSG rumor was good ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:

and did i forgot to say that i met Eddie in a Chinese restaurant in London at the end of last month ? yep, the European tour is on for 2009 for sure!

;)

there is an animal called a balm, or did i just dream it...?
    Mike told a lot of people i know that same thing...
    the MSG rumor was good ;)

why would he tell a guy from Argentina that they are going to tour Europe, unless it was almost certain to happen? Right? That's not messing with his head, it's not even remotely close to us. Is what I figure....

Anyway, I hope it happens.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Buru wrote:
    why would he tell a guy from Argentina that they are going to tour Europe, unless it was almost certain to happen? Right? That's not messing with his head, it's not even remotely close to us. Is what I figure....

i know pablo met him, so i believe it...
    he told the same thing to several others.

can't wait for it :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Buru wrote:

Hey Marina don't listen to those 2 spanners...even if its not true, it'll keep the dublin crew alive til next year...PJ back in Dublin baby!!
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Tour '09 :cool:

How was everyones weekends ... and for the Brits the long holiday weekend?

I did pretty much nowt ... t'was great :D

Am off to the Proms this evening ... very la dee da me you know :p

... I'll be the one when it's shown on the Beeb starting a Mexican wave :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Tour '09 :cool:

How was everyones weekends ... and for the Brits the long holiday weekend?

I did pretty much nowt ... t'was great :D

Am off to the Proms this evening ... very la dee da me you know : p

... I'll be the one when it's shown on the Beeb starting a Mexican wave :)

i'm with you on the tour idea... :D

i didnt get a long weekend.. :(

other than that... not up to much... raconteurs tonight though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    went camping in the Witterings on Thursday/Friday, went to Hove on Sunday, pulled a ton of ivy off the roof on Sunday. boy, do i know how to have a good time... :cool:

Dunk, i'm just guessing from the subliminal clues but, are you slightly pleased to be seeing some band or other tonight ? ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm with you on the tour idea... :D

i didnt get a long weekend.. :(

other than that... not up to much... raconteurs tonight though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah of course ... my mother was at work too ... you guys get an extra day at new year though :cool:

Have fun tonight ...try not to pass out at Jack White's feet with the excitement of it all ... dribbling isn't attractive ;):p
    jrd wrote:
    went camping in the Witterings on Thursday/Friday, went to Hove on Sunday, pulled a ton of ivy off the roof on Sunday. boy, do i know how to have a good time... :cool:

Dunk, i'm just guessing from the subliminal clues but, are you slightly pleased to be seeing some band or other tonight ? ;)

Oh I've been camping a couple of times to West Wittering :cool: ... also sometimes just go down for the day.
    Chime wrote:
    Oh I've been camping a couple of times to West Wittering :cool: ... also sometimes just go down for the day.

nice beach. but was it windswept last week! can't get much more British than huddling behind a windbreak having a picnic on the beach...! :o
    Chime wrote:
    Ah of course ... my mother was at work too ... you guys get an extra day at new year though :cool:

Have fun tonight ...try not to pass out at Jack White's feet with the excitement of it all ... dribbling isn't attractive ;):p

dribbling isnt attractive??? tell that to Maradona after he scored that goal against England in 1986!! ;)

(not the handball goal.. sorry.. alleged handball ) :D
    dunkman wrote:
    dribbling isnt attractive??? tell that to Maradona after he scored that goal against England in 1986!! ;)

(not the handball goal.. sorry.. alleged handball ) :D

... sorry Dunk being of the Yank persuasion I don't think Mr White will find that kind of dribbling attractive either :o
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    there is an animal called a balm, or did i just dream it...?

that's a dangerous animal! quick! throw it in the trough!! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    that's a dangerous animal! quick! throw it in the trough!! :eek:

We've got lumps of it 'round the back...
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey Marina don't listen to those 2 spanners...even if its not true, it'll keep the dublin crew alive til next year...PJ back in Dublin baby!!

yeah baby

I need to believe in live PJ around the corner :p

Have fun at Raconteurs, dunk.

Lol at the dribbling comment too.