Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :eek: actually that is true, but look where you lot sent us too... and you are stuck there in Cold wet smelly scotland!

its like heaven and hell... oh you might go to heaven but you'll be surrounded by Cliff Richard, Alan Shearer and Helen Daniels from Neighbours... it'll be in heaven but look who you are surrounded by...

I'll be in hell with jim morrison, hitler and Diego Maradona and we'll be kicking the shit out of Gary Glitter.

so i'd much rather be in hell... i.e. scotland. :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i'm sitting at work watching the cycling - the Madison to be specific, and it's very odd... i'm almost :confused: but at least i have a nice cup of tea and gingernuts...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    we don't want your type here anyway dunk...
    we prefer bannisters to the head of garry glitter... more fun then kicking!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:
    ... at least i have a nice cup of tea and gingernuts...

duuuurty...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    i posted on there a bit, and i can say that is they are whinging too much about it being closed!!
    feck me... and then they complained that the dublin and zagreb crew threads are still open...

Hey vedder_soup is there where u hang when u arent hanging with us Aussies??

So what the topic today??
    Any tour news ??
  • i posted on there a bit, and i can say that is they are whinging too much about it being closed!!
    feck me... and then they complained that the dublin and zagreb crew threads are still open...
    :(

NO Mick........I for one ...and I've said it a few times....hope that this stupid thread closing shit DOESN'T spread to any of those threads....I think it's awesome that we've all got our own little home country bases

...I think what people are confused about is why the Aus one was closed for the reason it was (to make us get away from that thread and spread around) but there are quite a few other threads the same. We're saying it was a bullshit reason... NOT - if we get closed they all should.....be careful not to twist words.
  • well it looks like the Aussie crew thread is dead...
    Long live the Dublin Crew...
    And i am going to bring the London Crew back to life!
    Oh, and we are now the largest open thread on THE ENTIRE PIT :D
    :(

I s'pose it's good at least one of us is happy about it :confused:
    aus_suz wrote:
    Hey vedder_soup is there where u hang when u arent hanging with us Aussies??

So what the topic today??
    Any tour news ??

were you in Dublin?

if not then i have 2 words for you and the first one is 'fuck'

;);)

only kidding... so the Aussie thread got locked... isn't there a thread about cricket or kylie for you guys now?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    this one is getting locked soon then

:rolleyes:
  • :eek: actually that is true, but look where you lot sent us too... and you are stuck there in Cold wet smelly scotland!

well there is reasoning behind that... this is the irish thread in the fecking irish language (kat sea... dont read this bit) but i am hoping that the mods don't know that there actually is an irish language (kat/sea, start reading here)
    the croatians have the zagreb thread, Hungary has their thread
    but fuck it, it is closed, any thread that gets 100 new posts from the time i finish work, till the time i get home is silly... and none of them bought me a beeer like Irish al and JRD did :D

why bring poor Chime into this? she did nothing
    Wow....what an eye opener :(
    ....and I don't remember you buying me a drink either, Mick.....thought no less of you for it though :(
    dunkman wrote:
    were you in Dublin?

if not then i have 2 words for you and the first one is 'fuck'

;);)

only kidding... so the Aussie thread got locked... isn't there a thread about cricket or kylie for you guys now?

No u cant have threads on kylie or cricket it needs to be pj related..
    Seeing Ive got lots of Irish blood in me I guess this is my new home...:)
    Wow....what an eye opener :(
    ....and I don't remember you buying me a drink either, Mick.....thought no less of you for it though :(

Is Mick a Scot?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i didn't go to Dublin either... but now no-one's posting in the London thread and i can't be bothered to go and find it... :rolleyes:

anyway, there's currently a German in the high jump final called Raul Spank! now THAT'S funny :D

yes, i have a small, easily amused, brain...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :confused: as soupy says whatdidido????

*waves to the threads new visitors*

jrd are you actually spending all day watching the Olympics? ... :( I want a tv in my office
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    jrd wrote:
    i didn't go to Dublin either...

well fuck off then

jrd wrote:
    anyway, there's currently a German in the high jump final called Raul Spank! now THAT'S funny :D

now that is funny :D
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    i didn't go to Dublin either... but now no-one's posting in the London thread and i can't be bothered to go and find it... :rolleyes:

london crew should be on page 1, maybe page 2...
    i bumped it this morning...

as for all the aussies...
    read the thread and you will see everything i say in here is pretty much tounge in cheek... except if directed at dunkman... he deserves every bit of bollicking he gets...
    and i wasn't in Dublin either...
    feck me... where am i supposed to post...
    runs to london crew thread and falls down the pages with it...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    aus_suz wrote:
    Is Mick a Scot?

no, but i am...

typical Aussies... always so racist and criminal in their ancestry...

:)
  • dunkman wrote:
    bunch of criminals anyway ;)

worst thing they could have done was shut that thread as now they are on every other fucking thread having injokes about shrimps on barbies and tinnies ya dag... etc ;):D

thats rippa pippah.
    No...tis ok.....I can't speak for the others, but I won't come in here annoying ya with my 'injokes' :o

I'd heard heaps of times from different people, that this thread is a good laugh....so that was all I meant to do....have a read and a laugh......
    london crew should be on page 1, maybe page 2...
    i bumped it this morning...

as for all the aussies...
    read the thread and you will see everything i say in here is pretty much tounge in cheek... except if directed at dunkman... he deserves every bit of bollicking he gets...
    and i wasn't in Dublin either...
    feck me... where am i supposed to post...
    runs to london crew thread and falls down the pages with it...

so you werent in dublin either????

fuck me...

was it just me and Al... humping each other... and listening to the band?
    dunkman wrote:
    no, but i am...

typical Aussies... always so racist and criminal in their ancestry...

:)

HAHAHA thats funny...:)
    No...tis ok.....I can't speak for the others, but I won't come in here annoying ya :o

I'd heard heaps of times from different people, that this thread is a good laugh....so that was all I meant to do....have a read and a laugh......

nobody in this thread is ever serious... except jrd... he's so boring that he has been banned from every chess club in England...

but this one will be locked soon enough anyway :)
    dunkman wrote:

fuck me...

So that's what was going on at the back of our section :eek: ... putting on a show for the Missus and Dave eh?

Some of us were actually there and watching the band :rolleyes: :p
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    To get this thread back on track...

GRAND!

FAIR PLAY TO YE!

WHAT'S THE CRAIC?

Slán!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • dunkman wrote:

fuck me...

Well, that IS what I've heard ;)
    Chime wrote:
    So that's what was going on at the back of our section :eek: ... putting on a show for the Missus and Dave eh?

Some of us were actually there and watching the band :rolleyes: :p

watching?!?! i listen to music... the only band i like to watch are Rockbitch ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    nobody in this thread is ever serious... except jrd... he's so boring that he has been banned from every chess club in England...

but this one will be locked soon enough anyway :)
    Shite....I really hope you're wrong there!

The reason we were given was that we have to spend more time in the other forums (wish we'd been given a warning) so I'm sure you all do that, so hope you'll be safe.

I should prolly leave you all to it anyhow :) I don't wanna attract any unwanted attention :eek:

Have a good one people :)

*waves Goodbye
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    waaaait a minute, what the hell is goin on?!

I'm the only Irish person on here at the mo... I should be talkin to meself. Unless Al wants to show his face - and with a face like that... :rolleyes:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    watching?!?! i listen to music... the only band i like to watch are Rockbitch ;)

Thought you would be watching, getting all excited about the gear ... hmmm shiny guitars .... ooohhhh look at his amps ... ahhhhhhh pedals :rolleyes:

btw booked my first proper trip back to Scottishlands in aaaagggggeeesss(almost two years) yesterday :) ... hows the weather? :p
    Jennytree wrote:

I'm the only Irish person on here at the mo... I should be talkin to meself. Unless Al wants to show his face - and with a face like that... :rolleyes:

Im Irish and so is my wife.....:p
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Jennytree wrote:

I'll start living there if ye can get yer foooking government to change the working holiday law to allow people to work in the same job for more than 3 months, and extend the fookin visa from 1 year to 2 or 3! I wouldn't even mind the 364 days of rain a year!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110