Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:
    I know the price of the East Street ... has Mrs Al has got you on bread and water 'til you pay for it with the new mini Al on the way :confused:

Nighty night :) x

Her face was a picture....but she understands....kinda :D

Sweet dreams :D
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i got a MSG 1 from the 10 club, but fuck me they are greedy bastards!
    $30 for the poster and $22 for shipping
    that is $5 more on the poster from their last poster sale and $11 more on shipping!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    that is $5 more on the poster from their last poster sale and $11 more on shipping!

ouch !!!

I'm sure baby Al could do a great job with crayons n paper and it wouldn't cost u as much soupie ! though dont ask Dunk the same cos it would probably cost u more !!! :p

I have a GREAT fairy poster from finland :D didnt cost me anything.

I would like the EV solo badges. well ... just solo EV is what I'd really like .
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!

The old shipping charges from the US seem to have shot up. My Easy St is costing $27 to be shipped from BK headquarters :rolleyes:
    V V wrote:
    ouch !!!

I'm sure baby Al could do a great job with crayons n paper and it wouldn't cost u as much soupie ! though dont ask Dunk the same cos it would probably cost u more !!!

I would like the EV solo badges. well ... just solo EV is what I'd really like .

Very true V....the little Al's are very talented :D

You need to get over this ed thing....lets be honest, if he dropped his shorts and said "chow down bitch"...you'd shit yourself and say "sorry edward but I'm a happily married woman!"

;) love ya sweetie
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    The old shipping charges from the US seem to have shot up. My Easy St is costing $27 to be shipped from BK headquarters :rolleyes:

You need to get over this ed thing....lets be honest, if he dropped his shorts and said "chow down bitch"...you'd shit yourself and say "sorry edward but I'm a happily married woman!"

;) love ya sweetie

:eek:

some things just don't have to be written Al.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek:

yeah.. like all Mills & Boons books.

Al.. i miss you to baby.

and why has the muthahfuckin jrd not replied to my pm yet????
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Irish Al wrote:

10 c screwed up on that one and it has been adjusted for everybody who managed to get one in the 38 seconds it was for sale

Irish Al wrote:

;) love ya sweetie

:eek: Al... Please....

and if he said it to you Al, what would your response be :rolleyes:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    ...I was really cross with poor Mali ! but man she puked everywhere I mean scraping out from between the cracks in the floor boards with a knife *gag* it was grim.

sometimes...there's just a *little* bit too much detail... :eek:

;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Chime wrote:
    I'm seeing Dunkypoos on Saturday ;)

and i can't make it... grrrr :mad:
    still, it's his own fault for wimping out on daytime drinking and going 'sightseeing' instead :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

technical matters concerned wiv computers that needn't bother the dwellers of backwater burghs like your good self... :cool:

...fixed now... as you'll know if you've read my pm...
    eMMI wrote:

And some things that do....gave the full effect of what I was putting accross ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    Al.. i miss you to baby.

"TOO"

.....cause he's a muthafucka :D
    and if he said it to you Al, what would your response be

I would say sorry ed but you must be mistaking me for that cock-monkey vedder soup....jesus even your name shows the parts that you love of him :D

Sorry :o

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    And some things that do....gave the full effect of what I was putting accross ;)

"TOO"

.....cause he's a muthafucka : D

I would say sorry ed but you must be mistaking me for that cock-monkey vedder soup....jesus even your name shows the parts that you love of him : D

Sorry :o

:cool:

holy cannoli!! what is the matter with you?! :eek:

on a completely unrelated note.. I watched Children of Dune yesterday. wow. :D

James McAvoy.. hmm. *dreamy*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    holy cannoli!! what is the matter with you?! :eek:

I have no idea...think I'm getting dunkitis :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

oh my goodness! :eek:

if it goes on for too long there will be no turning back!!

and I don't know what to doohooooooo to save you! :eek: :(
    Irish Al wrote:

oh dear...
    we will have 2 shite talking drunks wearing kilts and swinging their willys in the wind next tour!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

oh dear...
    we will have 2 shite talking drunks wearing kilts and swinging their willys in the wind next tour!!

Yeah baby :D
    I need a coffee!
    oh dear...

and thats a bad thing? :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    and thats a bad thing? :D

He just wants to join in but is embarressed by his willy and his little bum :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    He just wants to join in but is embarressed by his willy and his little bum :D

:D

hey your post count is all the fives baby!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    :D

hey your post count is all the fives baby!!!

Yeah I noticed that...I wanted it to freeze at that...but sadly no :D

How are the arguements going on the AET
    I need a coffee!
    *clears throat*

la di la laaaa!!

*hides behind corner*
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah I noticed that...I wanted it to freeze at that...but sadly no :D

How are the arguements going on the AET

pretty shit... no-one can really argue these days.. its a lost art. ;)

where is big gob herself anyway... probably boring people in Devon about the CIA wanting her credit card voucher information and how her dad was a king or something ...
    mornin' all, thank feck it's Friday... looking forward to a couple of days doing nothing but mainly drinking, eating and drinking. and taking the mini-JRD swimming. and maybe watching some of the drug-ridden 'athletes' doing their stuff at strange hours of the day.

nice pressie plopped on the mat this morning... a little package from Kufala with all the 2008 bootlegs :D... so maybe, just maybe i'll be doing a little listening and ripping of those this weekend as well... ;)
    dunkman wrote:

no it's not... :)
    where is big gob herself anyway... probably boring people in Devon about the CIA wanting her credit card voucher information and how her dad was a king or something ...

:confused:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:

:mad: Oi! We're back from Devon or hadn't you noticed.

As the lovely Helen was made redundant ... no computer. She's moving to these shores soon though :) ... but probably still no computer :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    As the lovely Helen was made redundant ... no computer. She's moving to these shores soon though :) ... but probably still no computer :D

she's coming... HERE ????????? :eek:

;)
    Chime wrote:
    :mad: Oi! We're back from Devon or hadn't you noticed.

oh fuck.. i never knew that!!!!

sorry Helen... hope you land on yer feet soon enough :)

hee hee.. she's moving to Englandshire :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    oh fuck.. i never knew that!!!!

sorry Helen... hope you land on yer feet soon enough :)

hee hee.. she's moving to Englandshire :D

Don't worry she was happy about it :)http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=295094

Yep moving probably in the next 4-6 weeks
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    12 hours without a post...!? :eek:
    blimey it's quiet in here... or has everyone else got better things to do...?
    methinks that's probably true... :o
    jrd wrote:
    12 hours without a post...!? :eek:
    blimey it's quiet in here... or has everyone else got better things to do...?
    methinks that's probably true... :o

maybe all watching the druglympics...
    or sleeping ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,