Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    that doesn't mean that you can't have a poke :eek: ;)

:eek:

oo, what better way to start a 100%-surely-to-be-crappy day at work than with watching the ever lovely mr. Plant? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJoarBi19QM

makes the sun shine a bit brighter. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek:

oo, what better way to start a 100%-surely-to-be-crappy day at work than with watching the ever lovely mr. Plant? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJoarBi19QM

makes the sun shine a bit brighter. ;)

i have to find my copy of that album!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    i have to find my copy of that album!

you have lost a copy of Mighty ReArranger?! LOST it?!??! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    wehey bank holiday weekend! only 7 and a half more hours till I get to sit on me arse all weekend doing nothing... and then do the same on Monday!

p.s. I also love Refreshers. Try eat as many as you can without chewing - your face will explode!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    eMMI wrote:

not lost...
    Missplaced...
    or not viewed in my collection for some time!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cheers all for your well wishes ;)

My (female!) wife is due in March.

Jrd I told you...I will not be putting my penis in your mouth and have you suck it til you drown.....I am not an never will be your gayboy (espicially as you could be my dad :p)

Hope everyone else is good :D

Congrats on passing the test jen *Al vows never to drive round Dublin again...just in case*
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cheers all for your well wishes ;)

so when can we start having the think-of-a-name thread ? what are the chances of there being an Irish Eddie on the board in a few years... :D

i shall ignore the rest of your diatribe of filth, young Alfonse... :rolleyes:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Irish Al wrote:
    as opposed to your male wife??? ;)
    jrd wrote:
    we know that you are secretly seething inside that you will never get that pleasure again :rolleyes:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

jrd wrote:
    so when can we start having the think-of-a-name thread ? what are the chances of there being an Irish Eddie on the board in a few years... :D

That is a very cool idea.....you have permission to start that thread asap :D
    as opposed to your male wife??? ;)

I just won €1000000 off myself cause I bet myself YOU would reply to that :p
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Back from my hols :( ... and missed seeing the lovely V :(

What've you lot been up to?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    eMMI wrote:

found it Emmi and now listening to it!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

found it Emmi and now listening to it!

good choice. :D
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    That is a very cool idea.....you have permission to start that thread asap :D

i think i already have, haven't i ? :confused:
    Eddie, baby...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    focking fock. last night and today have been the crappiest so far at work! :mad:

the cash register absolutely shut down and is not doing anything. we have to use the backup system and it won't accept certain cards and you can't create new customer accounts. this is absolute shite.

the boss on holidays. the boss' boss in holidays.. the computer support person on paternity leave.. nobody's at the head office..

last night I spent an hour on the phone with tech support and a half an hour today.. they can't do anything. :rolleyes:

ARGH!!
    try googling the problem... ye'd be surprised what ye'd find out about applications n'stuff :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    try googling the problem... ye'd be surprised what ye'd find out about applications n'stuff :)

thank juu sweeters. :)

though no luck. :( I think the problem is that there's no connection to the server. God knows why or how..
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    tut tut page 5 !!!!

ok hello, sorry hardly been home and when I am its crazy busy with office work and moutains of washing.

how are you all ???

next working festival is Cropredy fairport convention :o I saw Joe Brown is on the line up eek :eek: lucy me, its paying work how could I turn it down !
    take me ear plugs and get an early night!

so FAB news Al :) what happened to the triathlon ? or was that it ;)

I got to create a new myspace page with my alter ego tribal fusion dancer "Pearl Boheme" like the name? well it couldnt be anything else really hehehe I' m doing this event and I see emmi is too !!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/hoochiecoochieburlesque

catch you all soon I hope
    Pippa Helen and gang so sorry for last Friday , I was SO looking forward to it I was really cross with poor Mali ! but man she puked everywhere I mean scraping out from between the cracks in the floor boards with a knife *gag* it was grim.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    tut tut page 5 !!!!

ok hello, sorry hardly been home and when I am its crazy busy with office work and moutains of washing.

how are you all ???

next working festival is Cropredy fairport convention :o I saw Joe Brown is on the line up eek :eek: lucy me, its paying work how could I turn it down !
    take me ear plugs and get an early night!

so FAB news Al : ) what happened to the triathlon ? or was that it ;)

I got to create a new myspace page with my alter ego tribal fusion dancer "Pearl Boheme" like the name? well it couldnt be anything else really hehehe I' m doing this event and I see emmi is too !!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/hoochiecoochieburlesque

catch you all soon I hope
    Pippa Helen and gang so sorry for last Friday , I was SO looking forward to it I was really cross with poor Mali ! but man she puked everywhere I mean scraping out from between the cracks in the floor boards with a knife *gag* it was grim.

I'm sorry m'lady, but what? :confused: I'm doing.. huh? :o
    V V wrote:

:( we were really looking forward to it too :( ... and to meeting the mini V V's

We had a drink at the water front and then went back to Queen Square as there was a continental market

Hope Mali is all better.
    i little tuesday present for you all!
    More new KOL
    SEX ON FIRE :D
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/5pqqxu
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm sorry m'lady, but what? :confused: I'm doing.. huh? :o

hit the link , there is a lady called emmi doing amazing things !!!!

nice one soupie xxx

arrr I know I wanted u guys to meet my lil babies too, sounds like u had fun anyway xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

i tried googling "jenny's big boobs" and you're right... you'd be surprised what you find :eek:

a fire extinguisher!!?!?!?! i'm shocked Jenny... and i knew it was you from the dyed pubey-doos
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    hit the link , there is a lady called emmi doing amazing things !!!!

I see. :D I tried to look at the page at work but our computer doesn't do well with MySpace. :rolleyes:

will have a look-see now. :)

EDIT: wowsie!! and miss Pinkness, I do love your alter ego name. ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i tried googling "jenny's big boobs" and you're right... you'd be surprised what you find :eek:

a fire extinguisher!!?!?!?! i'm shocked Jenny... and i knew it was you from the dyed pubey-doos

:o well I never! Y'know, I saw one of those dye for down below kits when I was in the States, and I didn't buy it!! I couldn't find one in purple :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    well I never! Y'know, I saw one of those dye for down below kits when I was in the States, and I didn't buy it!! I couldn't find one in purple

Why would you need it jen :eek: ;)

V thanks, triathlon didn't happen, couldn't do the swim...next year tho :rolleyes:

Dunk....I miss ya baby :(

You'll all be happy to know I bought an easy st poster during BK's sale...I really have a problem :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

Dunk....I miss ya baby :(

You'll all be happy to know I bought an easy st poster during BK's sale...I really have a problem :rolleyes:

I'm seeing Dunkypoos on Saturday ;)

Is that 'cause you couldn't get a Kenyon Hall :confused: *runs*

Ya know I love ya :D ... you got someone getting you the Batman?
    Chime wrote:
    I'm seeing Dunkypoos on Saturday ;)

Is that 'cause you couldn't get a Kenyon Hall :confused: *runs*

Ya know I love ya :D ... you got someone getting you the Batman?

:rolleyes:

No I haven't asked but if anyone would like too......

Give dunk a kick in the balls for me please ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :rolleyes:

No I haven't asked but if anyone would like too......

Give dunk a kick in the balls for me please ;)

I thought you may have had one of your other poster freaks *ahem* I mean friends getting one for ya ;)

I don't think it would mean quite as much to him coming from me :o
    Chime wrote:
    I thought you may have had one of your other poster freaks *ahem* I mean friends getting one for ya ;)

I don't think it would mean quite as much to him coming from me :o

Nope, I only spend huge amounts on posters now *see price of East St* :rolleyes:

You know I think you could be wrong :o
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Nope, I only spend huge amounts on posters now *see price of East St* :rolleyes:

You know I think you could be wrong :o

I know the price of the East Street ... has Mrs Al has got you on bread and water 'til you pay for it with the new mini Al on the way :confused:

Nighty night :) x