Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:
    *hands kleenex to the female population*

is that because you think you won't be needing them any more... ;)

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I know you all love me really :eek: *looks around the empty room :(*

V saw that thread...posted already :rolleyes:

I'm really looking forward to the day :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    is that because you think you won't be needing them any more... ;)

:o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so Al gives the low down on the days events??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so Al gives the low down on the days events??

Get married.....get pissed....thats pretty much the order of the day :D

We have 1 PJ tune playing at the wedding....a prize for the first person to get it :D
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

We have 1 PJ tune playing at the wedding....a prize for the first person to get it :D

Satan's Bed :confused:

Thin Air

EDIT: just seen the official thread. Will put my official guess in the official thread later :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Satan's Bed :confused:
    Thin Air

EDIT: just seen the official thread. Will put my official guess in the official thread later :p

Official Thread....http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274080
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

typical man ... tells u F all ! haha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone...

Getting close to the day Al. :D Don't you worry honey, I'll be there and I will behave myself **dusts off old hat and finds frock to wear**
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    so i back to say hi......am kinda crap on this lately!!

best a luck Al...when the day??

so how u all back home folks?

so bomb scare in dublin today?? ffs.
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Irish Al wrote:

you KNOW you can't get pissed, Al, even though you really want to... you just can't, you really, really can't...

[mrs doyle]
    go on, go on, go on, go on, go on...
    [/mrs doyle]

:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:

My bollocks will be swelling with pride on the big day brother. What more do you need to be thinkin about....really? :rolleyes:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Byrnzie wrote:
    My bollocks will be swelling with pride on the big day brother. What more do you need to be thinkin about....really? :rolleyes:

:eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    oh god - they won't shut up talkin about Glen fuckin Hansard now. I think I will kill him, and star in my own film about it, and win an oscar!

Bitter? MOI?!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    who jen ??? (will look at oscar poo later)

damn I need a holiday to get over this half term holiday, soooooooo tired!
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Jennytree wrote:
    oh god - they won't shut up talkin about Glen fuckin Hansard now. I think I will kill him, and star in my own film about it, and win an oscar!

Bitter? MOI?!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing David and Randall and see them go on and on and on about it :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Jennytree wrote:

Bitter? MOI?!!
    :) I think it's fab. I was watching the oscars red carpet and fucking Kate Thornton was determined to make Saoirse Ronan English for the night... she goes 'oh and one of our own...well Ireland's Saoirse Ronan, we're claiming her tonight' and when she introduced her 'and this is English actress... eh... Irish actress Saoirse Ronan' :rolleyes: :mad: fucking hell! I'm sure Glen Hansard's English now too.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    For some reason I find it amusing that Europeans took all the acting Oscars :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :) I think it's fab. I was watching the oscars red carpet and fucking Kate Thornton was determined to make Saoirse Ronan English for the night... she goes 'oh and one of our own...well Ireland's Saoirse Ronan, we're claiming her tonight' and when she introduced her 'and this is English actress... eh... Irish actress Saoirse Ronan' :rolleyes: :mad: fucking hell! I'm sure Glen Hansard's English now too.

i see Daniel Day-Lewis calls himself British though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Chime wrote:
    For some reason I find it amusing that Europeans took all the acting Oscars :D
    :D that must be a first.

And dunk, we don't mind that. But of course it depends on who's doing the interviewing ;) actors... so fickle!

But in fairness, if them lot are gonna claim a little girl in a green dress who's name is Irish for freedom... English... well we're damn well gonna claim the Irish citizen with an Irish dad LIVING in Ireland if we so choose :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    don't care about the oscars themselves, just that I have to listen to the radio in work, and hear Ray D'arcy blather on and on about how deadly Glen Hansard is. while some people think its great an' all, some people don't actually give a fuck!

I'm tired and cranky today, I want my blankie
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    :D that must be a first.

And dunk, we don't mind that. But of course it depends on who's doing the interviewing ;) actors... so fickle!

But in fairness, if them lot are gonna claim a little girl in a green dress who's name is Irish for freedom... English... well we're damn well gonna claim the Irish citizen with an Irish dad LIVING in Ireland if we so choose :D

:D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i see Daniel Day-Lewis calls himself British though :)
    His dad was born in Ireland, his mum somewhere in the UK and he was born in London, so I guess he's both.
    redrock wrote:
    His dad was born in Ireland, his mum somewhere in the UK and he was born in London, so I guess he's both.

i know this ;) he has dual-nationality

but he was on telly last night/this morning on some interview thingy and he called it a "win for british acting" or something like that .. i cant remember full phrase but basically alluded to his Britishness

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/martina-devlin/daniel-old-chap-sure-youre-one-of-our-own-1272516.html?r=RSS

very good read that!!! even has the Irish reporter saying:-

As for Day-Lewis, strictly speaking he is English, of Irish extraction. He grew up in London with an Irish father and an English mother; however, his father, Britain's Poet Laureate Cecil Day-Lewis, brought him on holiday to Ireland regularly and he developed a love for the country. He has a home in the Wicklow hills, holds an Irish passport and has dual British-Irish citizenship.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i know this ;) he has dual-nationality

but he was on telly last night/this morning on some interview thingy and he called it a "win for british acting" or something like that .. i cant remember full phrase but basically alluded to his Britishness

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/martina-devlin/daniel-old-chap-sure-youre-one-of-our-own-1272516.html?r=RSS

very good read that!!! even has the Irish reporter saying:-

As for Day-Lewis, strictly speaking he is English, of Irish extraction. He grew up in London with an Irish father and an English mother; however, his father, Britain's Poet Laureate Cecil Day-Lewis, brought him on holiday to Ireland regularly and he developed a love for the country. He has a home in the Wicklow hills, holds an Irish passport and has dual British-Irish citizenship.

dunk :rolleyes: we all know all this :p we're still claiming him and there's nothing ya can do about it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

Awwww Big B's big B's are swelling for me :rolleyes: just a typical afternoon then ;)

Thank you all for your well wishes, this will probably be my last day on the pit so next time I talk to you all I'll be a married man...unless she does a runner ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Awwww Big B's big B's are swelling for me :rolleyes: just a typical afternoon then ;)

Thank you all for your well wishes, this will probably be my last day on the pit so next time I talk to you all I'll be a married man...unless she does a runner ;)
    best of luck al :) hope it all goes fantastically well :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    we're still claiming him and there's nothing ya can do about it :)
    Only because you've got jackshit in Ireland. I guess only a few famous irish actors.. maybe has been ones too :D

I claim Daniel Day-Lewis mine. There. No more discussion.

Al... All the best on THE day, will be thinking of you and the lovely lady (and the little lady too!)! If B's bollocks swell with pride, my bosom is swelling with pride (wow... getting to a DD.. quick a bit more pride.. :D)
    OOoooo hope you have a wonderful wonderful day Al, we'll be thinking of ya :D XXX

p.s hide her trainers ! :p
  • redrock wrote:
    Only because you've got jackshit in Ireland. I guess only a few famous irish actors.. maybe has been ones too :D
    Gabriel Byrne, Colm Meany, Brendan Gleeson, Liam Neeson, Pierce Brosnan, Cillian Murphy, Johathon Rhys Meyers,

And all that without naming the most obvious bollox of all :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V V wrote:
    OOoooo hope you have a wonderful wonderful day Al, we'll be thinking of ya :D XXX

p.s hide her trainers ! :p
    and her passport :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life