Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm to orangey for crowes !

morning ok plz tell me someone else left their washing out all night and its stiff as a board and all sparkly ? :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    i'm to orangey for crowes !

morning ok plz tell me someone else left their washing out all night and its stiff as a board and all sparkly ? :o

Kia-ora!!!!! :D:D

all stiff and sparkly... sounds like Gary Glitters knob.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    Kia-ora!!!!! :D:D

all stiff and sparkly... sounds like Gary Glitters knob.

ewwwwwwwwwwww yuck
    go wash ur mouth out now Garys left !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrock wrote:
    Not too bad, Casey. Working again and life goes plodding on! You got any good projects?

I always have cool projects.....they are all streams......how can they not be good? :)

Hello Marina and the rest of the crew.......anyone coming to bonaroo? Not that I will be there or anything....sad I know....6 hour drive, and still can't make it, yet I flew halfway across the world once.......:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I always have cool projects.....they are all streams......how can they not be good? :)

Hello Marina and the rest of the crew.......anyone coming to bonaroo? Not that I will be there or anything....sad I know....6 hour drive, and still can't make it, yet I flew halfway across the world once.......:D

Hi!

And nope, can't make it to Bonaroo...

Everyone else seems to be busy with gigs though.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good afternoon everyone!

Still and sparkly... :D:D

Casey again!!! :D Yes.. you did fly halfway across the world once... how about another time soon?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I love being a liverpool fan :D

My feckin ITW vinyl arrived with torn sleeve:(
    I need a coffee!
    Hey everyone!

Al... if you got it from Aural Exploits, send them an e-mail and ask for a replacement sleeve :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Anybody wanna go to Novarock with me??
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny... if I was able to get extra days holiday, I would. Like up looks good!
    Just got another call about the job in Berlin - have to wait till 2nd week of March before I hear anything more :eek:

I reeeally want this to work out!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ooOOoo Jenny... the suspense. Stay positive girl!

Pip and V.... CC starting to announce European dates (though festies :() But maybe in luck for a lil' meet & greet (if he still does those)?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I'm not gonna make Emmi's visit Red. I'm back off to Korea on Wednesday next week, and then to China.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm not gonna make Emmi's visit Red. I'm back off to Korea on Wednesday next week, and then to China.

Damn we're gonna miss seeing B :o ... I'm going to Keith's gig next Wednesday as well

Good luck with the new job.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Anybody wanna go to Novarock with me??

if i go will ye get yer baps oot fur me tae sniff? ;)

hey good luck with the whole Berlin escapade... hope it works oot!!!!!!!!!!

(boyfriend going as well is he... if not and you get lonely.. call Herman Von Dunkaschnitzel... he'll sort you out with a brockwurst and some batteries :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

(boyfriend going as well is he... if not and you get lonely.. call Herman Von Dunkaschnitzel... he'll sort you out with a brockwurst and some batteries :)
    :rolleyes: don't be stupid dunk... no WAY Jenny'll run out of batteries :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    if i go will ye get yer baps oot fur me tae sniff? ;)

hey good luck with the whole Berlin escapade... hope it works oot!!!!!!!!!!

cheers Dunk... I've forgotten my batteries already ;)

and all going well, he will be coming with me!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ooOOOoo exciting Jenny. Good Luck. I hear Berlin is amazing. You may be getting a visitor after you move there ;)

For the Neil Young / Emmi drinks I've put a couple of pub ideas on the group if people want to look at them.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Aww... Big B... didn't even get to see you :( But hey.. China!!!!! :D:D

Pippa.. thanks for thinking of pubs. Damn football and rugby :mad:
    Jennytree wrote:
    cheers Dunk... I've forgotten my batteries already ;)

and all going well, he will be coming with me!

well thats great!!! good luck to you both :):)
    dunkman wrote:
    well thats great!!! good luck to you both :):)

woah... did you just say something nice?! :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

he's been at the creme de menthe again...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:

:(

China and all though.. sounds exciting. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:

i was talking to your tits :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    i was talking to your tits :)

Well said my friend :D

Well 1 week today I'll be a married man *hands kleenex to the female population*

Fooking 10C pissed me off. I emailed them about my torn ITW and got a crap response and "we'll refund you as we have no more"...am too annoyed to type the whole feckin mail but it made me mad as hell...sometimes their customer services is appauling :(

B best of luck

Jen best of luck

Everyone else....love you guys :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Fooking 10C pissed me off. I emailed them about my torn ITW and got a crap response and "we'll refund you as we have no more"...am too annoyed to type the whole feckin mail but it made me mad as hell...sometimes their customer services is appauling :(
    Why don't you annoy them..... send a e-mail back saying that it would seem Aural Exploits got a hold of spare sleeves - would they be able to do the same as your album is not damaged and you are not asking to replace that.

**gets kleenex, thinking of Al's wedding and poor Mrs. Al to be**
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:
    Well 1 week today I'll be a married man *hands kleenex to the female population*

i pity the Mrs, does she know what she is getting herself into??
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    morning
    did you miss me ???

doesn't look like it pffft

I seeked off to devon for a few days :D

B :eek: off again ! awww thats great well done sorting out a new post so soon, I'll look forward to more adventures

Jen good luck again.

Mrs Al good luck dear :o seems your gonna need it!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    morning
    did you miss me ???

well i took careful aim... but then you shimmied at the wrong moment... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?