we all know that!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    oh bugger... how long is it supposed to take to renew your passport if you do it the least-expensive-but-slow way ? just realised that mine runs out in June so need to do it if i'm going to have a summer holiday that doesn't involve Butlins...

You have plenty of time http://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-renewing-when.asp
    Hello people. I feel like shit. I'm going back to bed. See you when I resurface.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    good aft' all!

I think I may have a job offer for something snazzy in Berlin! Cross fingers for meee :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hello all :p

I hate being a liverpool fan sometimes :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

*points and laughs*

not because Liverpool are shite... just cos I can :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish Al wrote:

I'm not deliberately trying to rub it in, but went over to Old Trafford today to watch United annihilate (is annihilate a strong enough word??) Arsenal and just after United knocked in their 2nd goal I got a text from back home saying we got Bonnaroo tics!! Such a perfect day, there's bound to be shit coming soon.
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Irish Al wrote:

Most depressing day ever!!

Seein the scum win 4-0 and us losing to Barnsley - where do we go from here? Rafa out??
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • edved82 wrote:
    Most depressing day ever!!

Seein the scum win 4-0 and us losing to Barnsley - where do we go from here? Rafa out??

Hey you guys think we're scum and we think you guys are scum, so I guess we're all scum! I don't think Rafa is the problem, not that i'm Eamonn Dunphy or anything, but the Pool seem disrupted since the yanks came in. To be honest out of the big 4 Liverpool are the team I least despise, probably cause they're never a threat to us!:D Anyway this isn't a football forum, wohoo i'm going to Bonnaroo!!!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    *points and laughs*

not because Liverpool are shite... just cos I can :D

Al... get round there and cut her arms off... see how she points then :mad:

our performance aside, i'm sick of the number of times opposition keepers seem to have a blinder against us! then again, if we could shoot/head away from the keeper it might help...

*sigh*

it'll just have to be the Champions League this season then.

*laughs madly and gets sectioned*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    stankratz wrote:
    Hey you guys think we're scum and we think you guys are scum, so I guess we're all scum! I don't think Rafa is the problem, not that i'm Eamonn Dunphy or anything, but the Pool seem disrupted since the yanks came in. To be honest out of the big 4 Liverpool are the team I least despise, probably cause they're never a threat to us!:D Anyway this isn't a football forum, wohoo i'm going to Bonnaroo!!!!

yeah this is about Dublin... not football or feckin bonnaroo (which, I might add, looks shite aside from the darling PJ and Robbie Plant... so have fun!! :p)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:
    Al... get round there and cut her arms off... see how she points then :mad:
    quiet you!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    yeah this is about Dublin... not football or feckin bonnaroo (which, I might add, looks shite aside from the darling PJ and Robbie Plant... so have fun!! :p)

+ Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Folds and a shit load of other acts to be announced, fingers crossed for Right Said Fred!:D Tbh Jenny I wouldn't even be going only i'm gonna be in the states at the time so it'd be rude not to wander down and say hello to Ed, Mike and co! SO anyway, Dublin........eh....any PJ themed nights or meet ups happening soon??
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    good aft' all!

I think I may have a job offer for something snazzy in Berlin! Cross fingers for meee :D

Berlin?

Berlin?!

BERLIN!???!!!???

:eek:

*crosses fingers and toes* :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    quiet you!

*blows large, loud raspberry*

*hides*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    *blows large, loud raspberry*

*hides*

grow up will you!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • The Dublin show and the couple of days we spent in that beautiful city is one of the major highlights of the last 5 years for me. Seems like only yesterday yet so long ago :(
  • stankratz wrote:
    + Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Folds and a shit load of other acts to be announced, fingers crossed for Right Said Fred!:D Tbh Jenny I wouldn't even be going only i'm gonna be in the states at the time so it'd be rude not to wander down and say hello to Ed, Mike and co! SO anyway, Dublin........eh....any PJ themed nights or meet ups happening soon??
    Sigur Ros are absolutely amazing live :o try and see them if ya can. Oh Paddys weekend, big meet up if ya happen to be around?

Congrats on the tickets and Jenny *fingers crossed*

I've even crossed my legs for ya... and that's rare :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    and Jenny *fingers crossed*

I've even crossed my legs for ya... and that's rare :p

haha, yer such a lady!

Have to say, I'm well excited. Going to be waiting for a phone call this week :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Have to say, I'm well excited. Going to be waiting for a phone call this week :D

hey i meant to say... can we do the whole sex smut talk thing next week? i'm low on phone credit ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    hey i meant to say... can we do the whole sex smut talk thing next week? i'm low on phone credit ;)

booo... get off the staaaage *throws tomatoes*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello all....

oooOOooo Jenny.... :) Jenny may become a donut!

JimNastics!!!!!! Wow... a blast from the past :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    booo... get off the staaaage *throws tomatoes*

awww come on.. :(

at least i got on the stage..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooo god luck Jen :D
    red hope ur feeling better !

dunk ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Anyone else going to see The Crowes at Brixton in April?? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Feeling a bit better, though not 100%. Thanks VV!

Daaaave!!!!! Hello! Coming for drinkies on 8th March? No Crowes for me.
    redrock wrote:
    Feeling a bit better, though not 100%. Thanks VV!

Daaaave!!!!! Hello! Coming for drinkies on 8th March? No Crowes for me.

Hey Rita ;)

What drinks?? If someone can source me an uncle Neil ticket I'll be there!!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Hey Rita ;)

What drinks?? If someone can source me an uncle Neil ticket I'll be there!!! :D
    Put some feelers out on the Uncle Neil thread in Other Music! Someone MUST have a spare!

Killing two birds with one stone with these drinks. Emmi is in London visiting for a few days so the drink is in her honour as well. Not all those drinking will be seeing NY. We'll start off together, some will continue at the pub/restaurant while others go see NY. Then maybe back together after!
    redrock wrote:
    Put some feelers out on the Uncle Neil thread in Other Music! Someone MUST have a spare!

Killing two birds with one stone with these drinks. Emmi is in London visiting for a few days so the drink is in her honour as well. Not all those drinking will be seeing NY. We'll start off together, some will continue at the pub/restaurant while others go see NY. Then maybe back together after!

Ah ok... well it's a boys weekend that one so unlikely I would think, although if I manage to snag a ticket I'll re-think ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Right, gotta go, have set a request off on the Other Music section so fingers crossed :D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12