Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:
    Red, Jenny - what the FECK are you two doing up so early!!??? and Jenny, at work at 07:30!!!! :eek: what sort of a job is that ? hope you get to finish early and start the weekend in a suitable, beery fashion... ;)

I actually started at 6.30 this morning, but I finish at 2, then start work at 2 on Monday - the joys of shift work! Yey beer (well alcohol anyway, hate beer!)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Good Idea - Tom Dunne giving out the Into the Wild soundtrack as a prize and singing its praises

Bad Idea - Playing Jeremy after said prize giving thus making me *squeeee* - the lads in work wonder what the hell is going on, and why I'm so bloody hyper :D

GOOD MORNING :D
    :D Is this your daily list... eh... thing? I must start listening to tom dunne... he loves all things Pearl Jam evidently.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    I actually started at 6.30 this morning, but I finish at 2, then start work at 2 on Monday - the joys of shift work! Yey beer (well alcohol anyway, hate beer!)

ah well... so it's now about 10 minutes until the weekend, eh...? :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    Red, Jenny - what the FECK are you two doing up so early!!??? and Jenny, at work at 07:30!!!! :eek: what sort of a job is that ? hope you get to finish early and start the weekend in a suitable, beery fashion... ;)
    I start work at 7.00am but finish at 1.30pm. Home by 2pm at the very latest.
    redrock wrote:
    I start work at 7.00am but finish at 1.30pm. Home by 2pm at the very latest.

thing is, if i had to start at 06:30 or 07:00 or anything with a '0' at the start i just wouldn't get any work done...! not a morning person... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    another wasted few hours in liverpool uni library!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
    Foos today :D:D:D:D
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Just stopped in quickly to raise a glass to everyone. Hope you're all keeping well..

Now back to my bloody essay :(
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:

oh no ..... :o:o:o:o:o......I have now
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    oh no ..... :o:o:o:o......I have now

slipped off your chair again did you ? i keep telling you to wear knickers... :rolleyes:
    Jaymac!!!!! It's been ages!

Foos yesterday... Wow... :D
    Knickers *scratches head** what are those ???

glad it was fun red how was it with the girls ??

**wonders how Al's head is ??? **
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    They loved it... rocking along like mad. Roger Taylor and Brian May came on for a song. G was super happy - she loves Queen. Only managed a quick hello and hug with Pippa at the end of the show. By the time we got there, she was inside.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    hey hey my my... dublin thread will never die...
    Good morning/afternoon!

Rita/Pippa - looks like you got a great show :cool:
    Maybe someone will be playing in London on Sat 26th Jan (and you can take me with you, since I will be there)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    Maybe someone will be playing in London on Sat 26th Jan (and you can take me with you, since I will be there)
    Yay!!!!! Buru in London!!!!! Morrisey at the Roundhouse?

Oh Pippa.. forgot to tell you... Graham managed to see them at the Jonathan Ross Show studio (he works at the BBC). He said though there was no banter shown on TV, there was plenty in the studio!
    ooo marina you coming over ??? :D:D:D

sounds like the Foo's were fab , lucky ladies XXXX

hello alll , i'm soooooooooooooooooo busy pre xmas madness school craft fairs and dance stuff etc doesnt mean i've forgotten you all

miss my Dublin lovers :( XXXXX and waiting for Al's stories hehehehehe !
    V V wrote:
    miss my Dublin lovers :( XXXXX and waiting for Al's stories hehehehehe !

what, no sign of him since last week...? he can't be still recovering, he keeps saying he's young after all! :p
  • Buru wrote:
    hey hey my my... dublin thread will never die...
    Good morning/afternoon!

Rita/Pippa - looks like you got a great show :cool:
    Marina :eek: You're going to London? What's the plan/reason? I was thinking of going to London for a weekend in January... could make it that one!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I am a changed man....never in all my days have I seen such sights.....I will never drink again.....:confused: who am I

What a fucking weekend....I've never laughed so much :D
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    I am a changed man....never in all my days have I seen such sights.....I will never drink again.....:confused: who am I

Glad you had a great time :) Did you give da brudder plenty of fodder for his speech :p ... or is it a case of what happens in The Dam stays in The Dam :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish Al wrote:

:D

Is this really al? what have you done with him? :eek:

Looks like I'M going to Amsterdam this weekend too... so tips would be welcome :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:
    Glad you had a great time Did you give da brudder plenty of fodder for his speech ... or is it a case of what happens in The Dam stays in The Dam :

He may have got a few stories but we left plenty of baggage in the Dam ;)

Is this really al? what have you done with him? :eek:

Looks like I'M going to Amsterdam this weekend too... so tips would be welcome :o

Tip no.1 do not drink in the grasshopper...my mate bought a round of 15 pints and it cost him €94

Tip no.2 stay away from all pubs, clubs etc....you don't need to see these things. On saturday night we ended up in a club....decided it was time to go home, walked out the front door....complete daylight....time 8.30am and the place was jumpin inside...got back to the hotel for breakfast :D
    I need a coffee!
    Glad to have you back in one piece Al, even if you brain may have been a bit destroyed by alcohol!

Helen... do you really want the REAL tips from Al???
    redrock wrote:
    Helen... do you really want the REAL tips from Al???

(Crystal) Tips and Al(istair) ?

:o
  • Irish Al wrote:
    He may have got a few stories but we left plenty of baggage in the Dam ;)

Tip no.1 do not drink in the grasshopper...my mate bought a round of 15 pints and it cost him €94

Tip no.2 stay away from all pubs, clubs etc....you don't need to see these things. On saturday night we ended up in a club....decided it was time to go home, walked out the front door....complete daylight....time 8.30am and the place was jumpin inside...got back to the hotel for breakfast :D
    :eek: How expensive is drink over there generally?

Stay away from all pubs? :o clubs I can do... but pubs... Al :eek: come on... be serious!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrd wrote:

huh? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

wow!!!

80's cartoon show flashback :D

the muthahfuckin jrd :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Yay!!!!! Buru in London!!!!! Morrisey at the Roundhouse?

Oh Pippa.. forgot to tell you... Graham managed to see them at the Jonathan Ross Show studio (he works at the BBC). He said though there was no banter shown on TV, there was plenty in the studio!

yup, Rita, VV, Helen... et all

I am there thursday through saturday. I leave on sunday 27th in the afternoon.

I have a couple of family things planned already, (it's a family trip) dinners etc... but I want to see you!

Helen, would be great if you were there that weekend :cool:
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    dunkman wrote:
    wow!!!

80's cartoon show flashback :D

the muthahfuckin jrd :)

aw shucks...

actually, according to nostalgiacentral it was from 1972!!!!
    Crystal Tipps and Alistair was a strange post-psychedelic animation with a heroine who looked like a mini-skirted, purple haired Bette Midler on acid. Crystal had buggy eyes and an omni-present inane grin. Alistair was a dog. Neither of them had any knees!

During the course of these groovy episodes the dynamic duo interacted with eggs, birds, butterflies, fish, seeds, a yo-yo and the postman. There was no dialogue and no narration. Just a funked-up chamber orchestra. This is REAL flower power, man!

Crystal Tipps And Alistair was created by Hilary Hayton and produced by Q3, who also brought us Fingerbobs.

funny... i just remember thinking it was shite!